Can you guys wake the fuck up and smell the coffee?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Doopy

Doopy
    • RSN:Doopinator
    • IRC:Doopy
Before the David Response "lol go recruit this isn't important opts are what matters right now" CAN WE GET A FUCKING FIGHT?

Holy shit its been like 3 months since we've had a prep. We have new members who are absolutely SHIT at warring & have HORRIBLE stats.

What is stopping our members from leaving & Joining a Clan like Foe or CT who have Fights once to twice a week, why do you think Jase Left lmfao.

Now either we get Preps or else were going to get shit on when Clanwars comes out & were going to lose members.
(Shiny Respone: Lol we'll worry about that when Clanwars does come out br000)

What happens when we "Get more opts" & fight Fatality every saturday? WERE GOING TO GET SMASHED. Their members know what they're doing & They have 10x Better levels than us.(Drunk Response: Dude Fatality is shit August 4th!)

I would rather have ~5 Less opts as long as our members know what they're doing.

I went into Lobby and Rob & 2Pac, Fucking old school members were saying "Dude we gotta get preps or were gonna slump"
Why Can't me, Rob,2Pac,JV lead a prep,
[1:21:58 PM] Scott: just need someone that can call well
[1:22:01 PM] Scott: and we can hear
[1:22:06 PM] Scott: rob is pretty loud he would do good

o wait chain response

[Tue][11:22:26 AM] <[CP]Chain> none of u are capable of leading an event
[Tue][11:22:33 AM] <[CP]Chain> because none of u have worked at it
[Tue][11:22:33 AM] <[CP]Chain> ever

Why are you guys so scared of ONE fucking loss. boohoo 1 loss our members are getting experience and it was fun but we lost!, its honestly embarrassing. We get maybe ONE Multi fight saturday that lasts 30 seconds our members arent going to get experience like that.

And then the Merk Response: No clans get preps.
:4:

All the Fights so far in 2014 (No Weekends) 9 Fights out of 15 Days
Spoiler

But what do I know lmao. You guys are just gonna listen to the typical chain response cause he still runs this clan.

Posted Image

Sinz

Sinz

My posts are so shit, you'd think I was Australian

• RSN:.
    • IRC:.
While I do agree that we need to get some fights, I'll play a bit of devil's advocate here.

Our f2p pull went from like 65 to 50 in the course of a week. Why? Not all recruits stay. We need new recruits every week until we build a larger core group of members. At the same time, this doesn't prevent us from having minis during the week. Building a mini unit would also be important but as far as I know, we're focusing on adding new people to our core. I would love to have a couple minis a week but our weekends still have a bigger impact on the clan than weekday stuff.

I also used to think that Chain was just trying to lead from the outside but as surprising as it sounds, he really does know his shit.
Posted Image

$Merk

Merk

The clan world revolves around CP

• RSN:UAV
    • IRC:[CP]iMerk_31s
I think you mean "no clans accept fights vs us"

Try and find a prep in any server at a time most of us are on (5-6 est) and then let me know

I've asked eop and rd every week even when I know I can't be on cuz of bball atm just because I would rather fight them rather than fi in p2p lol. And Ct fights at 2-3 est, pretty much the same with sv.

Go ahead and try to find one if you think it affects anything

Founder of the following terms:

Ah yes, heh, pffff, ye bro etc, yea bro?, _______ in 2k16?, k9k, rif rof

Posted Image

Posted Image

@Leader 2012-2014

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Spoiler

$The Wolf

The Wolf

Ain't called Corrupt Pures for nothin'

• RSN:Joey Venom
    • IRC:JV
First of all stop cursing, it makes this topic from a productive one to a rant/flame.

Jase leaving-Who cares...you can find 10 more like him easy.

Why Can't me, Rob,2Pac,JV lead a prep.
>When I see any of these people stepping up on the weekends I'll second any mini/prep they get. As of right now if david/drunk/toxine aren't on/die were fucked, so thats why these people can't lead a prep.

And Ps... we aren't going to slump when clan wars comes out. Right now we have enough old school guys to provide the quality in the beginning when it comes out. The +1's are just wildy opts, who gives a fuck.

>YOU MINI WITH YOUR UNIT
>YOU PREP WITH YOUR CORE
>AND YOU GO INTO THE WILDY WITH YOUR ML AND THEN SOME.

In the end of the day, its simple.
we are a wilderness clan. Wildy success=Opts. So recruiting is a better use of our time.

Regards to this...

"But what do I know lmao. You guys are just gonna listen to the typical chain response cause he still runs this clan. "

We're very lucky to have our elders, its not there first time around, so i'd listen to them if you want this clan to be successful.

Ex @Leader of The Greatest Pure Clan of All Time.

$The Wolf

The Wolf

Ain't called Corrupt Pures for nothin'

• RSN:Joey Venom
    • IRC:JV
I suggest you join a mini team doopster.

Ex @Leader of The Greatest Pure Clan of All Time.

$Andy

Andy
    • RSN:Zombieman35
    • IRC:[CP]Andy
I agree that we should get atleast 1 fight a week here or there. But you don't have to rant and moan about it. There is a reason that we don't mini/prep atm. The only clans that want to prep is CT/SV and they fight at like 3 pm est, way to early for us. As for when clan wars comes out I agree with everything that JV said, he hit the nail right on the head.

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Posted Image

WeeZy

WeeZy

the ment, enjoy it.

• RSN:ᅟᅟ ᅟ ᅟ
    • IRC:ᅟᅟ ᅟ ᅟ
This is really dumb. I'll have a full reply when I get home.
Posted Image

$David

David

The grass ain't greener on the other side it's just blue

• RSN:Horseface
    • IRC:[CP]David
First off, stop taking shots at your other ranks. You aren't some big shot motherfucker. Second off, this is the first time EVER Drunk/Toxine haven't been leading CP, so obviously they're still going to help. SV, RD, LP, are all newfags.
SV - Hittin is the founder (leads)
RD - Sith is the founder (leads)
EOP - Cronic, (has Solo help him on trips)
Fi - newfags, Addy Daddy is at every trip helping
FOE - ^

So.. what you're bitching at is events..? EVENTS? Events is an issue?! Lmao. This is just you trying to steer the opposite way of recruiting. This topic is so irrelevant I'm mad this was even posted.

she send me pictures to my iphone

Posted Image

then I gotta clear em cause my girl be checking my phone

Ex-@Leader of the Best & Most Aspiring Pure Clan

Awards
Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users