Farewell to you all

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

WeeZy

WeeZy

the ment, enjoy it.

• RSN:ᅟᅟ ᅟ ᅟ
    • IRC:ᅟᅟ ᅟ ᅟ
Wow you must be better than all of us and we're all annoying & pathetic.

Peace man
Posted Image

$Franco

Franco

🚬

• RSN:el loko pity
    • IRC:[CP]Franco
so youre leaving bcuz 2 people spammed/flamed you in the cc? this is the first time it happens, trust me im always in the cc every week and no1 is flaming or spamming.

hope you stay in cp.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

$The Wolf

The Wolf

Ain't called Corrupt Pures for nothin'

• RSN:Joey Venom
    • IRC:JV
Ask in Irc if you have a serious question. Honestly, I like you but this is a dumb reason. Ignore the kids that troll too much in the CC.

Gl in whatever you decide.

Ex @Leader of The Greatest Pure Clan of All Time.

iDazzled

iDazzled
    • RSN:iDazzled
    • IRC:[CP]iDazzled

View PostMerk, on 28 February 2014 - 08:30 PM, said:

View PostiDazzled, on 28 February 2014 - 08:23 PM, said:

View PostMerk, on 28 February 2014 - 08:19 PM, said:

If a General was online they could easily kick the spammers but that isn't always the case bro.

Also note that our CC is open meaning that anyone could enter it and spam/flame for reactions. I personally wasn't online so I'm not sure what happened but letting any rank know in TS or ingame would be the easiest way to fix the problem

Lol I was speaking to David apparently it's irrelivant, sorry David but you're just too kind. :l And Merk it was CP members that annoyed me, not randomers.

If a General was online they could easily kick the spammers but that isn't always the case bro.

Also note that our CC is open meaning that anyone could enter it and spam/flame for reactions. I personally wasn't online so I'm not sure what happened but letting any rank know in TS or ingame would be the easiest way to fix the problem

Lol I was speaking to David apparently it's irrelivant, sorry David but you're just too kind. :l And Merk it was CP members that annoyed me, not randomers.
who was it? 90% chance if someone was going on and on about something in the cc he wasn't being too serious bro lol. No reason to give them a reaction and leave your family

Most of the time I just ignore it tbh mate, I barely respond to it, it's just that Icba to have to sit there and watch it when I shouldn't have too.

$Franco

Franco

🚬

View PostiDazzled, on 28 February 2014 - 08:37 PM, said:

View PostMerk, on 28 February 2014 - 08:30 PM, said:

who was it? 90% chance if someone was going on and on about something in the cc he wasn't being too serious bro lol. No reason to give them a reaction and leave your family

Most of the time I just ignore it tbh mate, I barely respond to it, it's just that Icba to have to sit there and watch it when I shouldn't have too.
dumb reason to leave a clan, you can just add them to your ignore list or pm a rank to kick them from the cc

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

iDazzled

iDazzled
    • RSN:iDazzled
    • IRC:[CP]iDazzled

View PostWeeZy, on 28 February 2014 - 08:31 PM, said:

Peace man

Really... What is the point.

View PostFranco, on 28 February 2014 - 08:34 PM, said:

so youre leaving bcuz 2 people spammed/flamed you in the cc? this is the first time it happens, trust me im always in the cc every week and no1 is flaming or spamming.

hope you stay in cp.

You obviously didn't see the CC 10 minutes ago... Idc about the flame, it's the spam and the useless bullshit that goes on...

View PostJoey Venom, on 28 February 2014 - 08:35 PM, said:

Ask in Irc if you have a serious question. Honestly, I like you but this is a dumb reason. Ignore the kids that troll too much in the CC.

I don't use IRC, I prefer to use the easiest options, the clan chat + team speak, apparently I can't do that without being spammed.

$Franco

Franco

🚬

View PostiDazzled, on 28 February 2014 - 08:40 PM, said:

View PostWeeZy, on 28 February 2014 - 08:31 PM, said:

Peace man

Really... What is the point.

View PostFranco, on 28 February 2014 - 08:34 PM, said:

hope you stay in cp.

You obviously didn't see the CC 10 minutes ago... Idc about the flame, it's the spam and the useless bullshit that goes on...

View PostJoey Venom, on 28 February 2014 - 08:35 PM, said:

I don't use IRC, I prefer to use the easiest options, the clan chat + team speak, apparently I can't do that without being spammed.
who in the cc was spamming today

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

$Merk

Merk

The clan world revolves around CP

• RSN:UAV
    • IRC:[CP]iMerk_31s
Who spammed what? Please let me know.

You should have poked a rank in TeamSpeak to kick or talk to them bro. I honestly haven't seen anyone spam the cc while I was online unless it was intentionally an attempt at trolling so I have no idea what went on. No reason to leave though bro, a simple poke or adding them to your ignore for the night (as long as they spammed and so on), would have been more effective imo mate.

Once I'm online I'll figure out the problem for you <3

Founder of the following terms:

Ah yes, heh, pffff, ye bro etc, yea bro?, _______ in 2k16?, k9k, rif rof

Posted Image

Posted Image

@Leader 2012-2014

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Spoiler

Strpk

Strpk

Mossies

• RSN:Strpk X
    • IRC:[CP]Strpk
After reading all the bull shit posted here i must say,

:serious:

not to mention i have seen only a few leaving topics that were as bad that one in my time
Click Spoiler if cool

Spoiler

“Once more into the fray...

Into the last good fight I'll ever know...

To live and die on this day...

To live and die on this day...”

― The Grey

Strive for Excellence
95+ Combat | 85+ Attack | 99+ Strength | 20+ Defense | 95+ Hitpoints | 65+ Prayer | 95+ Magic | 95+ Range

Proud %Council of Corrupt Pures

Earmuffs

Earmuffs

Yes

• RSN:5 v 5
    • IRC:[CP]Earmuffs_Pk
For once, I'm going to be serious. This is literally the stupidest reason to leave a clan. There is so many things you can do to prevent this. Like adding them to your ignore list? You have never addressed this issue before.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users