How to not get yelled at during trips.

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

Earmuffs

Earmuffs

Yes

• RSN:5 v 5
    • IRC:[CP]Earmuffs_Pk
You're probably wondering what I mean by "Not getting yelled at during trips". Do you ever see people stepping out of the fall in to attack a Dragon Bot? Or people who insist on falling out just to try to screw around? Well if you follow these 2 easy steps, you will not get yelled at.

1. Fall in!

This is the probably one of the easiest things to do so you wont get yelled at. It literally takes you two clicks to do.
Posted Image

2. STAY FALLED IN!

Is there ever any reason to not be falled in? If someone attacks you, Eat, then stay falled in. If you see a main or looter running by, stay falled in. When your leader tells you to stay falled in, stay falled in.

This is literally what I do during every trip and I have never gotten yelled at. (Refer to picture below)
I literally cross my arms together and wait until I'm told to do something. I don't understand why this is hard for most of you to do.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

Sinz

Sinz

My posts are so shit, you'd think I was Australian

• RSN:.
    • IRC:.
Here's another good tip...

Ever hear anyone get chewed out by Drunk? Imaging that's you whenever you aren't falled in. Don't be that person, stay falled in.
Posted Image

@Chain

Chain
    • RSN:Chain Is Law
    • IRC:[CP]Chain
LOL.

Posted Image

187 Final

187 Final
    • RSN:187 Final
Straightforward guide, I'll try this out sometime and let you know how it goes

$Celine Dion

Celine Dion

View PostEarmuffs, on 05 March 2014 - 03:59 AM, said:

2. STAY FALLED IN!

Is there ever any reason to not be falled in? If someone attacks you, Eat, then stay falled in. If you see a main or looter running by, stay falled in. When your leader tells you to stay falled in, stay falled in.

This is literally what I do during every trip and I have never gotten yelled at. (Refer to picture below)
I literally cross my arms together and wait until I'm told to do something. I don't understand why this is hard for most of you to do.
Posted Image

Lets take a closer look at the second argument you propose. You state  "If someone attacks you, Eat, then stay falled in." Well, what's the end result? Do I keep taking a beating from the guy who attacks me or do I retaliate like a man and prove to my entire clan that I have a sizable nutsack? It seems quite inefficient to simply eat when you get attacked and remain falled in. Not only is it inefficient, but you're not benefiting your clan in anyway.  You will be low on food for the remainder of the fight and  you will increase the enemy's fighting incentive.

Moreover, your argument collapses on itself. The point of  remaining falled in is for organizational reasons which defeats the purpose when you have to rely on your teammates to player-jack someone off you (equally unorganized as the attacker will have to fall-out similarly). Weighing out the positives and negatives, it is a widely controversial topic. However, I would find myself leaning towards the latter, as described in my points above. I'm looking forward for some other opinions on this issue.

$Franco

Franco

🚬

• RSN:el loko pity
    • IRC:[CP]Franco

View PostCeline Dion, on 05 March 2014 - 04:53 AM, said:

View PostEarmuffs, on 05 March 2014 - 03:59 AM, said:

2. STAY FALLED IN!

Posted Image

Lets take a closer look at the second argument you propose. You state  "If someone attacks you, Eat, then stay falled in." Well, what's the end result? Do I keep taking a beating from the guy who attacks me or do I retaliate like a man and prove to my entire clan that I have a sizable nutsack? It seems quite inefficient to simply eat when you get attacked and remain falled in. Not only is it inefficient, but you're not benefiting your clan in anyway.  You will be low on food for the remainder of the fight and  you will increase the enemy's fighting incentive.

Moreover, your argument collapses on itself. The point of  remaining falled in is for organizational reasons which defeats the purpose when you have to rely on your teammates to player-jack someone off you (equally unorganized as the attacker will have to fall-out similarly). Weighing out the positives and negatives, it is a widely controversial topic. However, I would find myself leaning towards the latter, as described in my points above. I'm looking forward for some other opinions on this issue.
l0l

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

EOP ALWAYS WINS

EOP ALWAYS WINS
So you are telling me not to fall in?

$Merk

Merk

The clan world revolves around CP

• RSN:UAV
    • IRC:[CP]iMerk_31s
10/10 guide will use again.

Founder of the following terms:

Ah yes, heh, pffff, ye bro etc, yea bro?, _______ in 2k16?, k9k, rif rof

Posted Image

Posted Image

@Leader 2012-2014

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Spoiler

$Ftw

Ftw

#Jonko

• RSN:Jonko Squad
    • IRC:[CP]Ftw
This is for you Skunkape

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Posted Image

Spoiler

Mack

Mack

Sink or Swim

View PostSinz, on 05 March 2014 - 04:08 AM, said:

Here's another good tip...

Ever hear anyone get chewed out by Drunk? Imaging that's you whenever you aren't falled in. Don't be that person, stay falled in.

RSN: Coming Home

Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users