It's about heart — Stepping up.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
34 replies to this topic

$Merk

Merk

The clan world revolves around CP

• RSN:UAV
    • IRC:[CP]iMerk_31s
Other clans can't see, they can't measure what we have. They simply don't know what we're willing to sacrifice for the betterment of the clan. They don't know what we are willing to sacrifice to get to our goal.

Respect isn't given, it's earned. So go ahead and take what's yours. We currently have a handful of members that pride this clan with something special. These men are honored for their stats, their persistence, their contribution, and the difference they make on this clan. The few men who make the big trips possible through all of the little things they do to help us prepare for the weekend.

They all have one thing in common that has put them in that place; work ethic. The levels trained. The friends recruited. The unofficial trips hosted. The events attended. And trust me, I've heard it all; "I have no time," "I can't find recruits", "I can't afford to train". This is the sacrifice to the greater good. That is what we call dedication. It's the dedication to the small things that eventually climb mountains. Spend 10 minutes a day talking to a friend to get him to join, talk to all of the new members in our TS daily and keep them interested, spend an hour killing dragons to afford Ppots to train.

Time stops for no one. We all have the same amount of minutes in the day. When clans kicked their feet up and expected things to be handed to them in the past, that was when we struck. Pulling over 60 to both servers for weekends on end is no easy feat, but this is now the critical moment.

It all starts with you. Even if some of your fellow clan mates don't want it. You stand up, you be the leader, you show them how to be successful. Then when the next weekend comes up and we smash everyone thanks to the one person you recruited, the levels you trained, the time you spent buying returns; we will recognize it.

Are we underdogs compared to FI? Maybe to you. Underdogs don't spend hours in the week training. Underdogs don't spend their week recruiting. Underdogs only shine for one event, not multiple. Skill is when preparation meets opportunity.  Skill is what we will continue to build.

Brief heads up:

- Put your focus at the top. Yes, this means the clans below us will remain below us. (Our rivalry vs. EOP has been long gone. Don't let them be relevant.)

- Expect our Requirements to raise. If you are afraid of not meeting our updated ones, make sure you get some training done ASAP.

- Members who didn't signup for our Inactivity Sweep were removed of their active ranks.

- Visit forums daily & post. Our TS activity has been awesome with over 50+ daily.

Founder of the following terms:

Ah yes, heh, pffff, ye bro etc, yea bro?, _______ in 2k16?, k9k, rif rof

Posted Image

Posted Image

@Leader 2012-2014

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Spoiler

$Andy

Andy
    • RSN:Zombieman35
    • IRC:[CP]Andy
Good topic. Spend a few minutes during ur day to make some cash and tell some friends about the clan.

Posted Image

$Franco

Franco

🚬

• RSN:el loko pity
    • IRC:[CP]Franco
get 100 cb

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

@Chain

Chain
    • RSN:Chain Is Law
    • IRC:[CP]Chain
:') This opportunity doesn't come often, make the most of it.

Posted Image

`Lodi

`Lodi

`Garrett|762

• RSN:CP Lodi
    • IRC:[CP]`Lodi
oorah
Posted ImagePosted Image

Sinz

Sinz

My posts are so shit, you'd think I was Australian

• RSN:.
    • IRC:.
Our strength has been tested and will continue to be tested as long as we remain in the #1/2 spot with FI. No other clan is in the position to compete at this level, so we have to give it our all to prove to the community that we have what it takes.

Every level you get will make every fight easier and easier until we can hold the crown higher above our heads than FI can reach.
Posted Image

Doopy

Doopy
    • RSN:Doopinator
    • IRC:Doopy
Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE  NEEDS TO TRAIN. Stop Pking 24/7 and train your fucking stats.

Posted Image

$2pac

2pac

Get busy livin' or Get busy dyin'

• RSN:Bodied
    • IRC:[CP]2Pac
Train up boys ^.^ good topic also!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ex-Leader of the Best & Most Aspiring Pure Clan

Swag

Swag
    • RSN:-
    • IRC:-
At this point, it's all about how bad we want it as a clan. Train hard throughout the week so that we can improve our overall quality. We can do this guys, we just need everyone to take it to the next level.

Carlos

Carlos
    • IRC:[CP]BECKY
They don't have ambition to be #1. We do.

My Name is Carlos and i approve this message.

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users