Introduction/Application Daily Reminder

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

Batman

Batman

God

• RSN:760
    • IRC:[CP]Batman
Been having some late nights lately. Sorry for taking so long to update, but fuck it. Lets get into it.

New Introductions:
http://cp-rs.com/for...opic/21685-hai/ - Joshua, This kid is a SV member, and we all know how they can be. Either cool as fuck or dumb as fuck. Welcome him though. And try not to judge the book by its cover type shit :P.

http://cp-rs.com/for...1667-feel-me-d/ - Feelthef1re, This man has been a part of CP for some time now. With this clan he's been through thick and thin and always rides it out. I have respect for him to the utmost. Be sure to post on this topic and welcome him back.

http://cp-rs.com/for...l-gangsta-shit/ - Ibugppl, The legendary F2P pker. The only member of CP that I could fathom bringing a rune 2h sword on a pk trip. This guy is a legend for real. Welcome him back in full fledge.

http://cp-rs.com/for...opic/21591-g0d/ - G0dsword Yo, His introduction says all. He was a member, got into it with david, left, and now he's back. So welcome him, but let him know he made a huge mistake and not to do anything like it again.

New Applications:

http://cp-rs.com/for...p-1-defence-at/ - 1 defence at, Really an exceptional personality on this guy. He would be an awesome asset to our community. Especially after I taught him how to use teamspeak so I know how fast of a learner he is. Post on his application what needs to be done before he can be accepted as a Corrupt Pure.

http://cp-rs.com/for...21631-jays-app/ - V Jay V, He's new to the pure community so we have to mold him into what we are. Post on his topic and let him know what's up.

Make sure you guys read all of the topics Chain posted for us this week. We need to know who is active on forums with an account. Look in announcements for his latest topics. Be on Thursday for the Prep vs Foe, and like always be on Saturday, Recruit, Train, Recruit some more, and keep Training. Keep up the good job guys.

Posted Image

Spoiler

$Merk

Merk

The clan world revolves around CP

• RSN:UAV
    • IRC:[CP]iMerk_31s
Bump

Founder of the following terms:

Ah yes, heh, pffff, ye bro etc, yea bro?, _______ in 2k16?, k9k, rif rof

Posted Image

Posted Image

@Leader 2012-2014

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Spoiler

Batman

Batman

God

I won't be able to catch this up so let me just start off at 4.15.14 and move forward. It's late so I'd rather just get it done now, than waking up in the morning. Fuck it.. After I started, I decided to change the way it was structured. As well as Hyperlinking the names instead of making you copy and paste; you can just click their names now. I also noticed that the amount of people replying to these Introductions and Applications, you know - the things that keep us moving towards our goal, has dropped exponentially. Get back in this forum section and post daily.

New Introductions:
  • Blumpkin HD  - Pretty active guy. He was one of the many CP members that made it to the inners today. I've seen his name lots since I've been back. He deserves more replies, despite the lateness.
  • Blumpkin LD  -  Pretty active guy. He was one of the many CP members that made it to the inners today. I've seen his name lots since I've been back. He deserves more replies, despite the lateness. See what I did there?
  • Jay - CP Jay [CP]Jay... ... ... Welcome him for free PC.
  • Mitch - Natiii has been pure clanning for a while and always chooses shit clans. I don't know why he joined Hazard, but welcome him. Let him know the kind of community we have. Make this his only other option when Hz closes.
  • Tristin - Bit of controversy on this one. For those who don't know, Tristin was recently an official in EoP. Their main caller if I'm correct. When I initially read a couple replies to this post I was a bit disappointed. But after noticing his lack of activity in teamspeak while having little to no idle time makes me wonder. On top of that he idles in every clan's IRC and hardly speaks in ours. I begin to understand why you replied in such a rude manner. But guys, let's at least try to give people a second chance.. It's his intro, not his app.
  • Vivid Off - He's been on forums for a day and has 1 forum post. I also have yet to get his name added in my teamspeak contacts. But please, make sure to get some post count off his intro - just make it look like you care.
  • Psycho - From reading his introduction, I can tell you that this guys demeanor is very calm and upbeat. He'd fit right in with our community, and greatly contribute to our charisma with one another. Welcome him to the clan, make him want to stay here. Get on this shit boys.
New Applications:
  • Blumpkin LD - He has a very solid application. For this to be his first clan it's obvious to tell that he's not a moron. He will pick up what he needs to know exceptionally fast. Make sure to encourage him to train his account up and make him feel welcomed. He's one of those guys that are going to be here for a while - if the initial experience is what he likes. Or maybe CP has a real gud Application Format.
  • Blumpkin HD - Once again, solid application. He and his twin were both at the dope ass inners we had Wednesday and I must say they were impressive. I feel like they will be an awesome addition to our community. Please if someone with Mod CP can fix his thumbnail into a picture then edit this out that would be dope.
Since I'm bumping this tonight, make sure you guys are up to date on the shit going on this weekend. Since Sunday is cancelled I will be moving my Second speech to next Sunday. I will still be speeching Saturday. Make sure you guys are on this Saturday for a hype ass trip! You don't want to miss it.

Posted Image

Spoiler

Batman

Batman

God

Mid-day bump. Make sure you stay updated. This topic should be just a reminder; not the only way you remember.

Posted Image

Spoiler

Batman

Batman

God

Bump doe. Keep recruiting, keep training, and make sure other members are using these goddamn forums.

Posted Image

Spoiler

$José

José

Exotic Pharmacist

• RSN:viiilor
    • IRC:Jay|Affiliated
just stopping by.
Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image   Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Batman

Batman

God

Last week was exceptional for us all. We knew what we needed to do and got it done. Currently we are trying to come up with a way to improve our P2P game; just to keep you all updated on that. That's also why I am a bit late on posting this, my time has been used up by that.

New Introductions:
  • Uncut - Seems like a pretty relaxed individual. He's working on maxing his account out for us, and once he's done, hopefully he stays true to his word. But with a good warm welcome his word is sure to be more firm, because he'd want to stay.
New Applications:
  • Tristin - As I said before, this one has a bit of controversy surrounding it. Tristin has been in and out of CP and hopefully this time he realizes - This is where he belongs. We don't want to waste our time going back and forth with people and their applications. Post on it your opinion. Make sure you are firm, to the point, and helpful.
Unfortunately, we have the slowest Legends so bare with me, the P2P topic will be released sometime this week. Possibly Wednesday.

Posted Image

Spoiler

Batman

Batman

God

New Introductions:
  • The Bat Mane - Pretty cool guy. Although he's 45 defense the proper introductions can make him feel at home. A clan with a welcoming community is appealing to people that play the game for fun. It adds a different kind of edge to it. Welcome him, and encourage him to build a pure.
  • Silk - Silk is quite active in teamspeak; especially for an Aussie. This is the kind of member we want. Warmly introduce yourself to him. Just because you are 2 days late, does not mean to shy away. POST ON THIS INTRO.
  • [FI]Kevin - I don't really understand why this is the most posted on intro of the week. He obviously has no interest of joining. Fuck this fag. Welcome Silk.
Everyone go ahead and Support 187 Final for Elite Member. Also, better prioritize who's introduction you post on. We want to get kids that have a clean mind about CP and the community we have, not the kids that are brainwashed as fuck about the time we spend at Moss Giants.

Posted Image

Spoiler

Batman

Batman

God

Bump.

Posted Image

Spoiler

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users