Well, I guess I had it coming.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
31 replies to this topic

Sunny

Sunny
    • RSN:Comp ton
    • IRC:[CP]Comp-ton
lol earmuffs and cp i told you i would pay you back lmao, i got hacked belive it or not ! i know its strange how i got hacked while i had earmuffs ags but i even gave it back to him after i "pked" it and he traded me it back and told me to hold it just incase anyone wanted to see if i had really pked it, and david man i don't wanna say shit to you cause your a good guy but honestly you shouldn't be saying shit to me since you scammed jose for 25m im honestly trying to re=pay earmuffs back but if you guys are ganna be sitting here calling me a fuckin scammer then he can forget about it, i dont wanna do this to earmuffs but its not only him that lost iteam's i also lost most of my bank and i say most because i was left with around 5-6m in iteams.. well yea believe it or not i got hacked im trying to sell my acc atm to re=pay back earmuffs but like i said if you guys are ganna be here calling me a scammer i can just not even pay him back. I really like earmuffs and he was one of my closest friends in CP so trust me and believe me i wouldn't scam him! you guys don't know what happen so you guys shouldn't come to the conclusion that i scammed earmuffs.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
http://the305.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/niykee-heaton-photos-instagram-00.jpeg

@Chain

Chain
    • RSN:Chain Is Law
    • IRC:[CP]Chain
Sunny will pay it back and everything will be ok. :)

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users