How I feel about this clan.

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

Earmuffs

Earmuffs

Yes

• RSN:5 v 5
    • IRC:[CP]Earmuffs_Pk
I feel like this topic needed to come out a long time ago. Pretty much, this is how I feel about this clan as of now. I feel that we are one of the best communities in this dying game right now. Nothing makes me more happier than to know that when I get on Team speak, I am welcomed by loving and friendly people. Not a day goes by where I wish I was in another clan, because I know that I wouldn't feel like a part of a family. This clan has showed me time and time again that no matter what obstacles we go through, we go through together, as a family. I hope you all take the time to read what I am posting because this is a subject that just needs. It's not enough that you join a great clan, but to also join a clan that you can call your family? These kinds of friendships are the reason I am able to be proud to be a CP member. Knowing that no matter what kind of situation I'm in, I'll always have someone to talk to on a day-to-day basis. I know most of you feel this way as well, and I encourage you to tell the clan how you feel about them. I'm so fucking happy to be a part of CP. It's one of those clans that have a super amazing community which makes me want to stay for as long as I can. I remember when I was a loner faggot sitting in world 2 Varrock. I was trying to buy fucking Chinchompas and Ranger boots when Davidsaw Pk came along and started to chat my ear off. I remember him being super nice and just an overall good person to talk to. About 10 minutes into our conversation, he tells me about CP and all of the good things about it. I was skeptical at first, but when I finally joined Team speak, I saw that you were all a bunch of good warm hearted people. The day he found me was the day my Runescape life was changed forever. I never thought I would be part of a great clan and be happy at where we stand. This clan has taught me so much about respect and responsibility. I wouldn't change a thing about this clan. I only ask that you guys share you opinions on what this clan has done for you.I remember time and time again where I had doubts of being a CP member, but I would always get talked down by several members of this clan because I knew if I had made that decision, it would be one that I would regret making because I would lose my family. I'm sure anyone who has left this clan for a period of time can definitely share the same feelings that I have felt. It brings tears to my eyes to know that a family is waiting for me when I get on my computer. And nothing can compare to that. By the way, if any of you managed to read this far into this thread, You are a fucking retarded idiot and I hate this clan so much. Jesus. Why would you spend all that time reading this topic? Did you actually think I thought you were important? Get off your high horse and come see me if you have a problem with me.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

Mr Clutch

Mr Clutch
    • RSN:MrPVMClutch
    • IRC:[CP]Clutch
You sir, Are a Baby Dick.

Its pretty funny cuzz you judged us if we Read everything you said.. When uhm.. You took over half an hour of your life to write it all up.

http://tldr.me/1331bh4.png

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Drunk

Drunk

"Avec tactiques supérieures."

• RSN:Drunkin R2h
    • IRC:[CP]Drunk
Faggot.

Posted Image

Posted Image

WeeZy

WeeZy

the ment, enjoy it.

• RSN:ᅟᅟ ᅟ ᅟ
    • IRC:ᅟᅟ ᅟ ᅟ
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Posted Image

Connor

Connor
    • RSN:C_H_4_N_C_E
    • IRC:[CP]Connor
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/283/543/c8d.jpg

Posted Image

Corrupt Since 2008

$Merk

Merk

The clan world revolves around CP

• RSN:UAV
    • IRC:[CP]iMerk_31s
I FUCKING LOVE YOU @Earmuffs

@Mr Clutch thats just Earmuff's art of the troll l0l. What he wrote in the beginning is actually heartfelt.

Earmuffs and CP :wub:

Founder of the following terms:

Ah yes, heh, pffff, ye bro etc, yea bro?, _______ in 2k16?, k9k, rif rof

Posted Image

Posted Image

@Leader 2012-2014

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Spoiler

Earmuffs

Earmuffs

Yes

• RSN:5 v 5
    • IRC:[CP]Earmuffs_Pk

View PostMr Clutch, on 27 July 2014 - 09:04 PM, said:

You sir, Are a Baby Dick.

Its pretty funny cuzz you judged us if we Read everything you said.. When uhm.. You took over half an hour of your life to write it all up.
Half an hour? you mean 3 minutes. I love CP though.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

$Kenny

Kenny
    • IRC:[86]
good thing I only read the last 2 sentences fucking retard wow just quit already please? for the love of god
Posted Image

Posted Image

Doopy

Doopy
    • RSN:Doopinator
    • IRC:Doopy
Earmuffs face when he reads the responses
Posted Image

Posted Image

Free Murdaa

Free Murdaa

eat my fuck