Dagganoth's Guide Cannoning for Best Ranged XP.

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

George

George

ESSEX #1

• RSN:ESSX
    • IRC:[CP]George
Ok, This is for the Guys who have the money for fast Ranged XP but cannot chin thanks to fucking Monkey Madness, Alot of you guy's have asked me how I cannon at Dagganoths and it Kinda stunned me the fact its just put a cannon down and Pray meele, Digging further I realised People mess up by praying Ranged thinking it does the most damage in fact it DOES NOT, So ill Run through the steps for you and invent.

REQS:

Horror from the Deep quest done -

Cannon with a good bank to afford balls, You will tear through like 3k In a hour no problems.

20+ Defence, Im 30 As we all know and last about an hour with my improved setup, So if you're -20 Defence I wouldn't really bother.

Id Try and stick as close to this setup as possible, Bolts are definatly required as you will still need to attack, My preference is to attack the level 74 Ranger's to prevent them hitting you the quicker they die the less chance you have of being hit, You need prayer bonus along with a good Range Bonus for Cannon Accuracy, ROL Not mandatory but I'd use it just incase..
Posted Image

This is my setup, I use Brews as they act like food and Give a +9 To my defence level with further's me even more, You do not need to use this setup if you don't have the money you could try using Super Defence potions with Sharks you will still do well, I just prefer this method.. Always bring a Teleport Tab just incase, You don't want to be losing bank here.
Posted Image

Finally set-up your cannon in the Middle of the dagganoths and Begin firing clicking Fire every 10 seconds to Fill up your cannon as when it stops its a waste of xp, You will get through 30 Balls in around 15 seconds even quicker some times!, The more people in your spot the better (Exeption if they are cannoning), They will draw some of the hits from you and they will spawn more Dagganoths near your cannon.

XP RATES:

The least I have gotten here alone was 120k XP P/H I kept Letting my cannon run out which slows Down xp.

The Medium is around 140-160k XP, Its good to have around 1-2 People there with you, Just keep an eye on your prayer, Keep your hp above 70 and you will be fine, And 99 Ranged in no time!

BACK IN THE DAY

Spoiler

$Shiny

Shiny
    • RSN:8il
    • IRC:┼∞∞┼
damn not bad

Posted Image

sesh

~

🙏

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Ter

Ter

ღJhené Aikoღ

• RSN:Jhene Aiko
    • IRC:Ter
Oo will try and use been wanting to get 99 range asap xD

Posted Image

ღJheneღ

Spoiler

$iP K E D

iP K E D
    • IRC:[CP]iPKED
if only i could afford this method :P

good guide george!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Wee Bey

Wee Bey

WeeBles

• RSN:WeeBey
    • IRC:Wee-Bey
nice guide

$Ftw

Ftw

#Jonko

• RSN:Jonko Squad
    • IRC:[CP]Ftw
Sweet guide :thumbsup:

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Posted Image

Spoiler

George

George

ESSEX #1

• RSN:ESSX
    • IRC:[CP]George
Just been told by a guy ingame if you bring Noted Food / Pots you can sell them to jossik and buy them back this would be a great method with Super Defence / Sharks Guys!

BACK IN THE DAY

Spoiler

Sacred

Sacred

We Are Anonymous

• RSN:Sacred Brid
    • IRC:[CP]Sacred

View PostESSX, on 03 August 2014 - 11:50 AM, said:

Ok, This is for the Guys who have the money for fast Ranged XP but cannot chin thanks to fucking Monkey Madness, Alot of you guy's have asked me how I cannon at Dagganoths and it Kinda stunned me the fact its just put a cannon down and Pray meele, Digging further I realised People mess up by praying Ranged thinking it does the most damage in fact it DOES NOT, So ill Run through the steps for you and invent.

REQS:

Horror from the Deep quest done -

Cannon with a good bank to afford balls, You will tear through like 3k In a hour no problems.

20+ Defence, Im 30 As we all know and last about an hour with my improved setup, So if you're -20 Defence I wouldn't really bother.

Id Try and stick as close to this setup as possible, Bolts are definatly required as you will still need to attack, My preference is to attack the level 74 Ranger's to prevent them hitting you the quicker they die the less chance you have of being hit, You need prayer bonus along with a good Range Bonus for Cannon Accuracy, ROL Not mandatory but I'd use it just incase..
Posted Image

This is my setup, I use Brews as they act like food and Give a +9 To my defence level with further's me even more, You do not need to use this setup if you don't have the money you could try using Super Defence potions with Sharks you will still do well, I just prefer this method.. Always bring a Teleport Tab just incase, You don't want to be losing bank here.
Posted Image

Finally set-up your cannon in the Middle of the dagganoths and Begin firing clicking Fire every 10 seconds to Fill up your cannon as when it stops its a waste of xp, You will get through 30 Balls in around 15 seconds even quicker some times!, The more people in your spot the better (Exeption if they are cannoning), They will draw some of the hits from you and they will spawn more Dagganoths near your cannon.

XP RATES:

The least I have gotten here alone was 120k XP P/H I kept Letting my cannon run out which slows Down xp.

The Medium is around 140-160k XP, Its good to have around 1-2 People there with you, Just keep an eye on your prayer, Keep your hp above 70 and you will be fine, And 99 Ranged in no time!

How much do you think 90-99 Range using this method will cost me?

Posted Image

$Husky

Husky
    • IRC:[CP]Husky
going to be using this soonish

Gay Pride
¬ Frozen Wuff¬

Posted Image

--Corrupt Since December 21st 2008--

$Tristin

Tristin

Seen it all. Done it all.