19 replies to this topic

$Tristin

Tristin

Seen it all. Done it all.

• RSN:August4th
    • IRC:[CP]Tristin

PART 1:

Introduction

This guide will consist of multiple tactics, which consist of warring, terminology and many more aspects in F2P. There are always things we all need to individually work on to be prepared for the release of Clan Wars. Please take the time out of your day to read this and not just post on it for a +1. I took time and effort to compile this guide to actually help out the clan because I care. I now present you my F2P guide for Corrupt Pures ;)

Gear

The primary objective in these pictures is to outlast your enemies. For the most part you should have a full inventory of anchovy pizzas. If you feel necessary, bring a few swordfish mixed in your inventory.

1 Defence Gear - Non Binding

http://puu.sh/dErTx/5512b61847.jpg

As you can see in this picture, I bring the ideal setup but some things I'd like you to take note of is the Monk robe bottoms and Power amulet. With the Monk robe bottom, you will be able to use your prayers for longer and in those high opt fights a huge factor of winning is who can last the longest. The Power amulet with 1 Def setups is helpful for its attack and defence bonuses where both clans are cycling in and out to deal damage and survive.

1 Defence - Binding

Posted Image

It really isn't necessary, regardless of your combat level. If you are going to bring this setup to a war, you should actually utilize your binds, not just bring the robes and never throw a single bind.

When you're binding, your primary target should be people either inside of you or in the pockets. Those two spots are usually where people are looking the most, or at least should be unless directed otherwise by the caller.

20 Defence

The Holy symbol is used in this setup to maximize your Pray bonus along with the Defence bonuses that comes with 20 Defence. Always be in the front lines while fighting a clan because your 20 Defence will give you the upper hand in tanking the other clan while your 1 Defence clan mates can help with the piling safe behind the front line.

http://puu.sh/dErRu/3dac01deba.jpg

Helpful Tips

* DO NOT run into pockets unless told by the caller. I wouldn't usually recommend clumping up in a pocket but it really just depends on the situation you're in.

* DO NOT stand outside of your clump.

* DO NOT let your HP drop, eat to full and continue to damage.

* DO NOT snipe, stick as a unit and pile together. YOUR GOAL IS TO HAVE A HIGHER DPS THAN THE OTHER CLAN.

* LISTEN to the caller.

* USE THE STYLES that the caller says to use.

* STAY ALIVE

Terms

Clumping: In F2P you want to be surrounded by your own clan the entire time. Your #1 goal is to never stick out. People who don't stick out dont die as easily. An example of a good clump is below.

http://puu.sh/8P52G.png

Notice how the blue dots are all huddled together inside of the hut. There is roughly 40+ CP in that tiny area finishing up the white dots (EOP).

Dragging: One of the most used ways of tanking because we often fight in open areas without any obstacles to hug. Dragging simply means running to the back side of our clump while tanking dragging the opposing clan members into our clump which then the binders should bind them and people will eventually pile and kill the person. It is important to swiftly get back into the fight, don't stop moving. Eat to full and get back to the fight and do damage.

Hugging: Hugging is running to the opposite side of an obstacle to leave your enemy stuck between the obstacle and yourself which will make them stop attacking you. When you get more experienced, you will learn how to keep running to the opposite side before the enemy reaches you.

Cycling: Cycling is the process of where you enter the opposing clan and drag their clan members into your clump while doing damage. Keep your Hps high at all times.

Push: When a scim push is called you will pull out your melee weapon and move to the direction where you were told to move to. The caller will specify where you should be focusing your attacks, whether that be the front lines or hard pushing.

Pulling away to an area: What I would suggest to any caller, for the most part, if you're down 1 or 2 people. Usually when you pull to an object, you always have those few retards who run with you. Those are your free kills.

When a pull is called, you move to the area where the caller said to move to while doing damage. Take a few steps attack another few steps and repeat.

Other Info

Whenever a call is made, you must instantly react to it. Quickness in listening to calls can be the change of win or lose.

Do not snipe people. If you attack someone and he run aways, get off him and start attacking other people in the opposing clan's clump.

If you're taking damage, drag them into our clump. Don't run around like a retard while you're getting attacked. Sacrifice the attacker to our hungry members ready to feast.

Use your self judgement, if a clan runs on top of you with their scims. Pray melee, don't wait for the caller to say anything. A caller can only do so much and it comes down to what the members are capable of.

Wanting 20+ Prayer before fights get this!

What you will need

Quest: Another Slice of H.A.M

Ancient Mace

http://images-mediawiki-sites.thefullwiki.org/08/3/1/0/56982881467198203.png

What the Ancient mace does is when you hit a monster with the special attack. Whatever you hit, the Amount you hit Turns into prayer points.

Example: If you have 60 Prayer and you hit a 20 with the ancient mace special attack. You will now have 80/60 Prayer Points.

Riggz Helped me with this since he has finished the quest. He got the Ancient mace from the guy and we tested it.

PART 2

Returning everyone needs to realize how crucial  returning is!

GET 57 WOODCUTTING

Posted Image

@Warlord 2014-2015

Slayer of eop

Posted Image

Longest Living Pure Clan

#Clan-CP

Tomek

Tomek
    • RSN:DontStopDad
    • IRC:Tomek
Nice Guide

Posted Image

Kevin

Kevin

I don't stand for incompetence

• RSN:Dead TS
    • IRC:[CP]Ted is a fag
is this the fappening?

your main

your main
    • RSN:Your Main
    • IRC:[CP]YourMain
fucking mint ! lets goooo

your main

your main
how do you pronounce your name though ?

Eriik

Eriik
    • RSN:Eriik
    • IRC:[CP]Eriik
superb guide, i'm gona do another slice of ham quest today, honestly didn't know about that
Posted Image

$Tristin

Tristin

Seen it all. Done it all.

• RSN:August4th
    • IRC:[CP]Tristin

View Postyour main, on 21 December 2014 - 09:14 PM, said:

how do you pronounce your name though ?
YOU CAN'T INSERT DEMON EMOJI

@Warlord 2014-2015

Slayer of eop

Posted Image

Longest Living Pure Clan

#Clan-CP

your main

your main

View Post3rlk, on 21 December 2014 - 09:18 PM, said:

superb guide, i'm gona do another slice of ham quest today, honestly didn't know about that

i didnt know about the boost !!! it adds on top of your prayer ? damn that is worth getting

$Wata

Wata

ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็�

• RSN:W A T A
    • IRC:[CP]Wata
high five

Posted Image

$Franco

Franco

🚬

• RSN:el loko pity
    • IRC:[CP]Franco