29 replies to this topic

$Orphan

Orphan

i kiss dads

• RSN:Orphann
    • IRC:[CP]Orphan

View PostA b b i jr, on 03 January 2015 - 12:21 AM, said:

View PostOrphan, on 02 January 2015 - 09:24 PM, said:

No lol the playoffs exposed the sec they aren't as good as everyone thought they were the big 10 is going to be the next SEC trust. Big 10 used to be the powerhouse of college now its time for it to happen again. Msu embarrassed Baylor OSU beat the "best' college fb team etc time will prove me right lol I promise
Until another conference goes on a 9+ year NC streak or wins 50 percent of the NC in the next 10 years SEC is still king. In other words one year of winning does not determine how dominant a conference is, but the longevity and consistency of the winning does. Also, how did MSU embarrass Baylor? They won by a single point.
R u new the old system was flawed and sec always got into championship games because of the bias even when teams from the b1g PAC 12 etc had a better sos and the same if not better record. Sec is done lol the b1g and PAC 12 are taking over that's not even an opinion its a fact

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

A B B I Pker

A B B I Pker

Beating the best of them since 2004

• RSN:A B B I Pker
    • IRC:Abbi pker

View PostOrphan, on 04 January 2015 - 01:40 AM, said:

View PostA b b i jr, on 03 January 2015 - 12:21 AM, said:

View PostOrphan, on 02 January 2015 - 09:24 PM, said:

No lol the playoffs exposed the sec they aren't as good as everyone thought they were the big 10 is going to be the next SEC trust. Big 10 used to be the powerhouse of college now its time for it to happen again. Msu embarrassed Baylor OSU beat the "best' college fb team etc time will prove me right lol I promise
Until another conference goes on a 9+ year NC streak or wins 50 percent of the NC in the next 10 years SEC is still king. In other words one year of winning does not determine how dominant a conference is, but the longevity and consistency of the winning does. Also, how did MSU embarrass Baylor? They won by a single point.
R u new the old system was flawed and sec always got into championship games because of the bias even when teams from the b1g PAC 12 etc had a better sos and the same if not better record. Sec is done lol the b1g and PAC 12 are taking over that's not even an opinion its a fact
Not a chance, way more talent, better coaching and better fan bases. I'd take the SEC over any conference. Also, the teams from the big conferences and pac 12 had weaker schedules hence why the did not get in. Sec is better and will be until l they are consistently being beat. This link below proves it. Can't question facts brah.
http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/sec-football/sec-dominant-past-decade-power-5-conference-competition/
90+ combat and smashing fools
Posted Image

I K0 By Ice

I K0 By Ice
    • RSN:i k0 by ice
    • IRC:flamevstamed

View PostS0ulja Pk, on 02 January 2015 - 01:54 AM, said:

Oregon will dick Ohio. Lets be real. Bama was just off today lol.
bama could beat ohio any day.... and it was 1 touch down....  you guys should be worrying about not having a instant reply of that Oregon vs fsu game... with you guys replacing fsu.....
"corrupted in birth, purged in death, so never to die because without corruption we have no lives"
"pure corruption in birth, defiled by defence in death, so never to die becaues without corruption i have no life"
this is noise!

http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/2121/mgtyson.gif
nigga please
we see, we attack, we own

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view3/3478831/monkey-d-luffy-o.gif

Posted Image

I K0 By Ice

I K0 By Ice
oh... on a side note... i may be black... but in this situation... THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN!
"corrupted in birth, purged in death, so never to die because without corruption we have no lives"
"pure corruption in birth, defiled by defence in death, so never to die becaues without corruption i have no life"
this is noise!

nigga please

Posted Image

$Orphan

Orphan

i kiss dads

View PostI K0 By Ice, on 06 January 2015 - 09:35 PM, said:

bama could beat ohio any day.... and it was 1 touch down....  you guys should be worrying about not having a instant reply of that Oregon vs fsu game... with you guys replacing fsu.....
So what's the excuse gonna be IF OSU wins? That they are missing two starters for the game? OSU is on their third stringer. Hopefully y'all come to your senses if OSU wins and give them the respect they deserve. BTW there won't be a replay of the FSU game lol FSU was the wackest top 10 team in the league. TCU should a been in not FSU. BTw bama still lost a win is a win fuck out of here lmao I shouldn't argue with people who are still stuck with their run escape cause if you can't take a loss on some dead game what makes you think you can in reality lmaoo

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

$Mitch

Mitch

Slayin' EOP since 8/21/95

• RSN:Baesball
    • IRC:Mitch
oregon got this sorry fam lel

#BBN | #Reds | #Mavs

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Bosa

Bosa

✟Every nigga did you wrong, except for me✟

• RSN:Another 0ne
    • IRC:Bosa
Ill bet you $5 bucks straight from my paypal that Oregon will not only win but blow OSU out by at least 20 points.

Proud Elder of Corrupt Pures

Posted Image

Posted Image

I K0 By Ice

I K0 By Ice

View PostOrphan, on 10 January 2015 - 05:46 PM, said:

View PostI K0 By Ice, on 06 January 2015 - 09:35 PM, said:

So what's the excuse gonna be IF OSU wins? That they are missing two starters for the game? OSU is on their third stringer. Hopefully y'all come to your senses if OSU wins and give them the respect they deserve. BTW there won't be a replay of the FSU game lol FSU was the wackest top 10 team in the league. TCU should a been in not FSU. BTw bama still lost a win is a win fuck out of here lmao I shouldn't argue with people who are still stuck with their run escape cause if you can't take a loss on some dead game what makes you think you can in reality lmaoo
come talk to me on tuesday mate.
this is noise!

nigga please

Posted Image

$Orphan

Orphan

i kiss dads

Okay "mate" I just came to say I told you so and now I'll just wait for the excuses of "injuries" or "bad calls" lmao hopefully st least some of u learn how to show respect after all OSU been thru this year plus playing in the big 10 which is getting stronger every year so ya I stand by what I said OSU can hang with any team in NCAA

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

TheYettie

TheYettie
    • RSN:CavsFan23
    • IRC:TheYettie
ought ohhhhhh

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users