Semi AFK Range Guide - 70-90k/Hr

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Stud

Stud
Quest requirements are Plague City/Biohazard and then Dwarf Cannon if you want to maximize your exp. It's located northwest of Ardy, and I'm sure most of you know about this place, but now since the Ava's update you can use rune arrows/runite bolts and get some baws exp/hr. It's called "training grounds", and has like 7-8 ogres behind a fence so you don't have to pray/eat. You just set up your cannon a few spots away from the fence and place it right in the middle and go to town. I spent Friday night and a little bit Saturday morning training here and went from 40-65 hella quick. When I was using green d'hide and yew short I was getting about 60-70k/hr, and when I switched to blue d'hide/mage short I was in the 70s/hr. Some of you big boys with 80-90 range can easily get 90k/hr if you use max gear and cannon. If you guys don't know where it's at I can post some pics later.

$Mitch

Mitch

Slayin' EOP since 8/21/95

• RSN:Baesball
    • IRC:Mitch
definitely not afkable but yeah thanks for the idea man

It's hard believing it's that much xp an hour though considering how RS used to be lol, hard imagining :D

#BBN | #Reds | #Mavs

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Stud

Stud

View PostMitch, on 02 February 2015 - 01:57 PM, said:

It's hard believing it's that much xp an hour though considering how RS used to be lol, hard imagining :D
It's afkable when you auto click your cannon :)

$Mitch

Mitch

View PostStud, on 02 February 2015 - 02:00 PM, said:

So, basically by autoclicking your cannon, you're only using your cannon?

Or am I missing something here? Don't you have to click ogres too, just because you click your cannon, that doesn't mean your character attacks ogres now, too, does it? Or was there a update?

#BBN | #Reds | #Mavs

Stud

Stud

View PostMitch, on 02 February 2015 - 02:05 PM, said:

Or am I missing something here? Don't you have to click ogres too, just because you click your cannon, that doesn't mean your character attacks ogres now, too, does it? Or was there a update?
No you are right about the only attacking ogres part, but when I was training there then when I needed to go afk or w/e I just set it up to click my cannon so it was non stop exp. The cannon does work though, so really the arrows are mainly just for finishing the kills so you don't waste cballs on 8 hp, or at least that's how it was for me. You obviously can't just afk the whole thing haha

$Mitch

Mitch

View PostStud, on 02 February 2015 - 02:07 PM, said:

View PostMitch, on 02 February 2015 - 02:05 PM, said:

No you are right about the only attacking ogres part, but when I was training there then when I needed to go afk or w/e I just set it up to click my cannon so it was non stop exp. The cannon does work though, so really the arrows are mainly just for finishing the kills so you don't waste cballs on 8 hp, or at least that's how it was for me. You obviously can't just afk the whole thing haha

Don't get my hopes up next time MOTHER FUCKER.

Jokes.

All good, shame it's not 100% afkable. Still waiting for a range method that's 100% afkable like the splash non sense..

#BBN | #Reds | #Mavs

$Andre

Andre
    • RSN:3
    • IRC:monhs
we know this

Ricke

Ricke
    • RSN:Ricke
    • IRC:[CP]Ricke
hmm idk, expensive, more xp at rock crabs with auto retaliate on with cannon, needs alot more attention though

Posted Image

Awards:

Spoiler
Stacks
Spoiler

Ballers
Spoiler

South East

South East

The God

• IRC:None
not afkable unless u want banning and it costs more than a blowpipe in nmz thats 40k more xp p/h

Stud

Stud

View PostFletching xp, on 02 February 2015 - 03:30 PM, said:

hmm idk, expensive, more xp at rock crabs with auto retaliate on with cannon, needs alot more attention though
Didn't say it wasn't expensive  - and there's no way anyone can get more exp at rock crabs. If so, I would love to see it

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users