14 replies to this topic

Integra

Integra

White Girl Slayer

• RSN:CP Integra
    • IRC:[CP]Integra

What is your RuneScape Display Name?

Integra Ls

Post your proof of 2 months+ of activity here. This may be a link to your introduction, application, member profile, or perhaps a few screenshots. We will be doing a background check to confirm if you have the correct amount of time

needed for this rank.

Member Since 30 Jan 2015
ONLINE Last Active Today, 06:57 PM

Do you have 100+ posts?

• Active Posts

Post a picture of your 57 Woodcutting and Mithril Gloves on your active account.

Posted Image

Post a picture of your 20+ F2P & P2P Return Sets.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Post proof of a Council+ approving your tank test.

someone kill me

Please find TWO staff members that are willing to refer you to this rank, place their name in the answer section below.

Fatal, SixRings, Trae

Posted Image   

Posted Image  

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
  Posted Image

$Six

Six

Your Dad

• RSN:Daddy Six
    • IRC:[CP]Six
No doubt homie, yes from me

Posted Image

Posted Image

Kevin

Kevin

I don't stand for incompetence

• RSN:Dead TS
    • IRC:[CP]Ted is a fag
a few days off 2 months, just because someone has been in CP for 2 months doesn't mean they qualify for a promotion. You need to be active. Not targeting this at you personally but more of a general message for all rank promotions

Integra

Integra

White Girl Slayer

• RSN:CP Integra
    • IRC:[CP]Integra

View PostBak2grave4u, on 26 March 2015 - 07:22 PM, said:

a few days off 2 months, just because someone has been in CP for 2 months doesn't mean they qualify for a promotion. You need to be active. Not targeting this at you personally but more of a general message for all rank promotions
i understand this but the amount of time i've dedicated to CP for the short period of time I've been here. I've been more then active in this clan. Attended almost every clan event from trips,preps, minis,#chin-unit,Cw boosting, and other unoffical clan events. Gotten prep reqs and p2p/f2p gear very quickly. Improved in my clanning and listening abilities every prep, very welled disciplined,loyal, and friendly member. Many can vouch. I'm not saying i want an immediate rank everytime but i would like to get noticed for hard work i've put in. :) :wub:
Also my stats when i first joined to now http://cp-rs.com/for...integra-ls-app/

Posted Image   

Posted Image  

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
  Posted Image

Mwp

Mwp
    • IRC:[CP]Mwp
Gl I would organize ur bank for faster returns and maybe get more p2p returns.. That is if we ever do p2p again but gl man

Posted Image

Posted Image

Jordai

Jordai

Emotional Guy

• RSN:Ugly
    • IRC:Beta male

View PostIntegra, on 26 March 2015 - 11:04 PM, said:

i understand this but the amount of time i've dedicated to CP for the short period of time I've been here. I've been more then active in this clan. Attended almost every clan event from trips,preps, minis,#chin-unit,Cw boosting, and other unoffical clan events. Gotten prep reqs and p2p/f2p gear very quickly. Improved in my clanning and listening abilities every prep, very welled disciplined,loyal, and friendly member. Many can vouch. I'm not saying i want an immediate rank everytime but i would like to get noticed for hard work i've put in. :) :wub:
word up man so true. You're a great member, a core member and you'll go far bro!

$Zack

Zack

Bitch, Im a Savage I do Damage

• RSN:Focus Teemu
    • IRC:[CP]ZackChips
Core member right here
I like you!! ;)
[center]  Posted Image Posted Image

Mwp

Mwp

View PostJordai, on 27 March 2015 - 01:21 PM, said:

View PostIntegra, on 26 March 2015 - 11:04 PM, said:

word up man so true. You're a great member, a core member and you'll go far bro!
Jordai #1 tho

Posted Image

Posted Image

Mwp

Mwp
@Jordai

Posted Image

Posted Image

Integra

Integra

White Girl Slayer