• This topic is locked This topic is locked
16 replies to this topic

I KIT I

I KIT I
    • RSN:Gmaul Spec
    • IRC:[CP]Dougie

Posted Image

What is your RuneScape Display Name?

I KIT I

Place the link to your Community Introduction here.

http://cp-rs.com/for...-i-kit-i-intro/

What timezone do you live in?

EST

Who do you know in CP? How long have you known them?

Spectacles(1 year), Cp Wata(1 year), Sesh(1 year), Fatal (iono)

Does anyone else have access to your account?

No

Post a screenshot of your current stats. Include your Display Name in the picture.

(57 Woodcutting is a requirement)

http://gyazo.com/4ec...06786d1ef525070

Please Provide Us With A Screenshot Of Your Dangerous Return Sets. (10 P2P & F2P SETS WITH SUPPLIES)

http://gyazo.com/c00...97d08fd2f782f1e

List every clan you have been ever been in or applied for (we will know). List the account name you were in the clan on, the highest rank you achieved in the clan, and how long you were in it. If CP is your first clan, please say so.

Remedy, On I KIT I Highest rank:Banana, in remedy since it opened.

We have Mandatory Pk Trips on both Saturday AND Sunday at 4 PM EST (9 PM GMT, 1 PM PST). We begin gathering ingame for these events 30 minutes prior. Can you make a majority of these PK trips?

Yes, I have already attended 3 : )

It is required that clan members have both IRC and TS3 to communicate with members and ranks. Please post a screenshot of you in both IRC (#Clan-CP) and our TeamSpeak 3 server (ts.cp-rs.com).

http://gyazo.com/ba9...38971a85c206a46

CP does not mind what you do when you PK by yourself. But when you are with the clan we ask you to NOT bring teleports. Keep in mind your actions represent everyone in this clan. Are you willing to comply with this mindset?

Yes.

Have you added the following people in game?: F2P God, Drunkinr2h, Papabeer & Chain Is Law:

Yes.

Filling out this application isn't enough. We expect outstanding ingame, forum, IRC, and TS activity from all Corrupt Pures. Make yourself feel at home through the use of all communication methods listed above. Once suspected as inactive you may be removed from the clan. Do you understand this?

Yes.

Please post a screenshot of a Weekend trip you have attended. You may leave this blank until you have attended one. Let us know once you update it though!

http://gyazo.com/680...1ae120cb9723c15

$Andrew

Andrew
    • RSN:Sica
    • IRC:[-Andrew-]
Seen you in CC a lot, good luck. xD

Posted Image

Posted Image

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Spectacles

Spectacles

Spectacles on my testicals make a face.

• RSN:Spectacles
    • IRC:Josh|Spectacles
#1 vouch for this little worm! Much love Doug, early welcome homie <3 xx

Jordai

Jordai

Emotional Guy

• RSN:Ugly
    • IRC:Beta male
Welcome brah

Mwp

Mwp
    • IRC:[CP]Mwp
Welcome, I would get more returns if u have the gp for it. Also show sharks/anchovy pizzas runecbows? Pots also haha gl man

Posted Image

Posted Image

Tristan

Tristan

Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

• RSN:Ideally
    • IRC:[CP]Tristan
Nice hunter :P gl man.

Shi Nu Numi

Shi Nu Numi

Oh my God, oh my God. if i die, I'm a legend!

• RSN:Shi Nu Numi
    • IRC:[CP]Shi
suppppppppppp seen u alot :D

Combat level: [87]

Attack: [75] Strength: [99] Defence: [1] Ranged: [99] Prayer: [52] Magic: [99] Hitpoints: [96]

Posted Image

Posted Image

$Shiny

Shiny
    • RSN:8il
    • IRC:┼∞∞┼
gl

Posted Image

sesh

~

🙏

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

$Zack

Zack

Bitch, Im a Savage I do Damage

• RSN:Focus Teemu
    • IRC:[CP]ZackChips
Welcome to the darkside
[center]  Posted Image Posted Image

$Six

Six

Your Dad

• RSN:Daddy Six
    • IRC:[CP]Six
Welcome bro, seen you around a lot glad to see you finally apply, stock up on some more returns and GL

Posted Image

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: APP, I KIT I, INTRO

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users