• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

$David

David

The grass ain't greener on the other side it's just blue

• RSN:Horseface
    • IRC:[CP]David

TeamSpeak

If you notice at the top of ts, there's two spacers with event dates and the server/time of those events. Every week edit these and make sure they're correct.

Update ranks, forum rank should match TS rank. Some don't, find out who.

If a member is no longer in CP, follow these steps to remove their rank on TS.

Spoiler

Mute the TeamSpeak during events, set the talk power to 50 and unmute people who actually talk, not retards who beg for it just for attention.

This is the simplest god damn step in the world yet you guys still have no idea how to do it:

When making a PK Trip channel, or Prep channel on TS, follow the following instructions..

1) Go to the top of the server and right click "Corrupt Pures" (the green folder thing)

2) Select "Create Channel" and once it's created, move it ontop of the Events spacer, literally on top of the word Events

3) In the "Standard" tab, make the channel type "Permanent" and sort this channel after "[cspacer0] Events."

4) In the permissions tab, make the "subscribe" and "join" power 2, and then go to the "Advanced" tab and make sure the "Family Max Users" setting is set to "Unlimited"

5) Make the title something professional, such as "F2P PK Trip" or "Prep vs Fi," not "saturday trip"

6) After the event has started, set a password on the channel. ALWAYS DO THIS.

NEVER GIVE OUT A RANK WITHOUT CONFIRMING THEM INGAME, AND NEVER GIVE IT TO SOMEONE WHO'S SUSPICOUS IS FUCK, such as "yo bro it's my laptop" run it through someone else first. That's how stupid shit happens. and don't say this has never happened because it's happened to all of us.

Also, @$Fatal @$Jasper @ @$Trae @$Charlie whoever, idfc, edit the Lobby and unmute it?? I swear to god the last 10 trips I've attended Merk or I had to fix it. Simple shit like this keeps shit organized. I don't want to be a member in CP and come on Sunday morning and see the Lobby titled "F2P Trip Saturday be on!!!!" Change the name to the next event date, or something along the lines of "Gj at trips!! Stay active on forums" for a day or two, and then change it..

Forums

After each PK Trip/Prep, move the topic to Trash Bin. Never keep an old topic in the events section. It makes you guys look sloppy.

Always edit the sidebar every week, @$Fatal you know how to do this shiz right

Applications need to be checked EVERY DAY. If an Applicant is taking too long to do something, decline them. There's no reason an Application should be opened for longer than a week, maybe two. <-- This goes for Adv/Elite/Hero/Legend too.

Everyone's forum activity blows rn. half of you guys made like 8 topics this month lol?? that's it?? you guys should be at the top of forum activity daily. Make topics, make status updates, when you get on the computer post on every topic you haven't posted on within the last 24 hours. shit legit takes 10 minutes. Make topics about WHATEVER. don't get butthurt from this, just take it and use it, because it's the truth. I dont mean post the same topic every week advertising the events, I mean literally create forum activity and encourage people to do the same.

Ingame

When you're online you shouldnt be afking all day, do something that benefits the clan.

Talk to members, people you don't usually talk to, and remind people about events/announcements in the clan.

again, take this shit as a positive rather than a negative. i'm trying to make things easier by giving you these tools, because some of these things are some things you've never even learned how to do.

she send me pictures to my iphone

Posted Image

then I gotta clear em cause my girl be checking my phone

Ex-@Leader of the Best & Most Aspiring Pure Clan

Awards
Spoiler

$Merk

Merk

The clan world revolves around CP

• RSN:UAV
    • IRC:[CP]iMerk_31s
The forum thing is actually becoming a problem lol... who woulda thought the ranks of a 10 year old clan could barely manage 5 posts a day.

Fatal - you post like 2-3 times a day & you never post topics about random stuff to keep forums flowing. Never address anything inner-clan related either... today you lost guys got 0-3'd 2x and you just left forums dead like they were before the fights lol. You need to learn how to use the losses for something beneficial.. a topic in member chat with like a 'Good job, we pulled __, we did good this round but we couldnt pull through.. we might need more binds but we'll look into it etc, train up boys, good effort' but nah.. nothing.

Jasper - you post a decent amount usually so gj with that. Nothing inner-clan related is ever posted though, those topics are what makes the members look up to you guys. It shows you guys are the ones with power and you have a goal. I'm sure you know what kind of topics I'm talking about (ml averages, certain stats to train, random topics about being active on forums/ts/ingame, recruiting methods etc)

Sixrings - you used to post as much as you should but now you play on your ironman acc or some shit.
Trae - you barely visit forums, you never really posted much.
Charlie - you post a good amount, you make topics here and there.

The Council team just needs to be on the same page. You all need to have that focus on getting shit done for the clan, but I don't really see it when you guys are all on for a good amount of the day, apart from Trae, and just actually play RuneScape/hang out on TS. Nothing about getting new and current members on forums/ts (to increase activity/recruit them) is ever done, and nothing about events is ever done, apart from a status update here and there. You guys were active when me/david were ranks, you guys should honestly know what else is needed tbh lol. Recruiting? You're a team for a reason, get it done together. Pking? You guys should be backing each other up, all of you can use your mics. Scouting/finding leaks? You all should be talking daily in IRC about what tracks you have for the weekend..

Founder of the following terms:

Ah yes, heh, pffff, ye bro etc, yea bro?, _______ in 2k16?, k9k, rif rof

Posted Image

Posted Image

@Leader 2012-2014

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Spoiler

$David

David

The grass ain't greener on the other side it's just blue

• RSN:Horseface
    • IRC:[CP]David
lmfao typical, guy views the topic and doesn't even post on it

just like what he does with every other topic on this site

she send me pictures to my iphone

Posted Image

then I gotta clear em cause my girl be checking my phone

Ex-@Leader of the Best & Most Aspiring Pure Clan

Awards
Spoiler

$Jasper

Jasper

Més Que Un Clan

• RSN:AFC AJAX
    • IRC:[CP]Jasper
Understood

Ex @High Council 2014 - 2017

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards
Spoiler

$Charlie

Charlie

Brother Nature

• RSN:Gallaghers
    • IRC:[CP]Charles
Didn't realize how slack all these things were but I'll step up on it

Posted Image

Posted Image

$Trae

Trae

A Friend in a Dark Place

• IRC:[CP]Trae
damn definently understoodneed to pay more attention to ts but merk i post on forums daily bud not sure why yer saying im not active on forums. will be making a new acct to scout on yer right tho merl council team needs to be on same page

Posted Image

Chin Unit 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUWR829ZqrE

Chin Unit vid2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4P1DCunr9E

Posted Image

Proud CP Council Since 11/16/2014
Forever bleeding purple R.i.p. TH
Posted Image
Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat
Posted Image

Ags Pk's: 1  Fury Pk's: 2  Whip Pk's :4
Pk Vid1: https://www.youtube....h?v=YL-pNbaaz3k
Pk Vid2: https://www.youtube....h?v=k-lKVbRAV94