Inners Shin's pov (give tips plz :D)

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Shin

Shin
    • RSN:Shin (Jr)
    • IRC:Shin

View PostRicke, on 13 November 2015 - 01:02 PM, said:

1. Dont talk smack about the person who gets dropped, it gets you unfcoused, you'll miss alot of info that might happend around you as a call being made in teamspeak who the next pile is and where it's located, you'll not find it as fast as others.

2. Bring Dragon scimitar, dds is useless.

3. I saw you got into a few clumps, some you didnt get frozen some of them you did, try not to, but if you do. Pray mage if your not the person getting ranged/ags'd

4. Switch from pneck when your not being attacked (in this case your very low combat stats in which case you might aswell wear one tbh)

5. If you really wanna become a great p2p warrer you might aswell train your prayer to atleast 70+. I myself always try to stay as high prayer as possible. So im 99 prayer if I fall down to 30 and im the next pile and they smite, my prayer will drop instantly since ill need to focus on eating. If my prayer was up at 90+ my prayer wouldnt drop as fast and I can restore later on.

5. Keep training up and keep attenting the inners and experience will come.
Cheers for the tips bud. Yeah I might consider getting my pray up, but the thing is besides being someone who likes to clan, I'm also a pker who likes to make pk vids. :/ And 70 pray is a lot of cb lvls.
   My YT channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/KissMyToesRSPS
Posted Image
Posted Image
60/60 Attack 86/99 Strength  95/99 Range  44/52 Prayer 91/99 Magic  87/99 Hitpoints
Cb lvl: 74

Ricke

Ricke
    • RSN:Ricke
    • IRC:[CP]Ricke

View PostShin, on 13 November 2015 - 01:10 PM, said:

View PostRicke, on 13 November 2015 - 01:02 PM, said:

1. Dont talk smack about the person who gets dropped, it gets you unfcoused, you'll miss alot of info that might happend around you as a call being made in teamspeak who the next pile is and where it's located, you'll not find it as fast as others.

2. Bring Dragon scimitar, dds is useless.

3. I saw you got into a few clumps, some you didnt get frozen some of them you did, try not to, but if you do. Pray mage if your not the person getting ranged/ags'd

4. Switch from pneck when your not being attacked (in this case your very low combat stats in which case you might aswell wear one tbh)

5. If you really wanna become a great p2p warrer you might aswell train your prayer to atleast 70+. I myself always try to stay as high prayer as possible. So im 99 prayer if I fall down to 30 and im the next pile and they smite, my prayer will drop instantly since ill need to focus on eating. If my prayer was up at 90+ my prayer wouldnt drop as fast and I can restore later on.

5. Keep training up and keep attenting the inners and experience will come.
Cheers for the tips bud. Yeah I might consider getting my pray up, but the thing is besides being someone who likes to clan, I'm also a pker who likes to make pk vids. :/ And 70 pray is a lot of cb lvls.
Understandable, train another acc on the side though while you train that account, make a new one while being afk in NMZ. Quest it and make it 20-25def with high prayer. Or make your current one get prayer and defence and then make another level 1 def pking account. (or buy one from a trusted CP member) there is no level < 83 combat who gets to be on preps if we have to sit people, the lowest levels sit and that's probably how it will continue to be until staff changes their mind. But atm people who put time and effort and give up the edge pking to make their account as good as possible for the clan gets to play.

It's up to you how much you want to become that prep master :P  GL's with whatever you choose to do.

Posted Image

Awards:

Spoiler
Stacks
Spoiler

Ballers
Spoiler

$Franco

Franco

🚬

• RSN:el loko pity
    • IRC:[CP]Franco