March 2012 Promotions

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
52 replies to this topic

@Chain

Chain
    • RSN:Chain Is Law
    • IRC:[CP]Chain

I just want to say you guys did a great job this week and weekend. We cannot let up. We have 3 preps this week and another very important PK trip this weekend. We need to make sure every clan knows there place. Do your best to be at all events this week. Let's get to da promos!

--

Hero - This rank is the surperior of the three ranks. This means you have put in alot of time into CP. You most likely made it to this rank by being active, staying loyal, and getting involved in the community of Corrupt Pures. This rank is when we start evaluating your talent as a future staff member. You control your destiny from here.
Elite Member - This rank means you are getting there in your amount of time staying loyal to CP and active in CP. To reach Hero you may need to put more time into CP or get more involved in the community. This definitely is a rank to be proud of if you deserve it, you are recognized for your efforrts.
Advanced Member - This rank most likely means you are getting introduced to the CP community. With your some what small amount of time in CP, you are recognized for your activity and positive attitude. Continue staying active and doing what you are doing and you will reach higher ranks within CP.

-- -

To Advanced Member

Newts-Newtys :3. I knew you were going to be a great member when you finally got the requirements and joined. You have been perfect so far and a role model for all new members to CP. Keep it up I see you going far in this clan. <3

Renegade- I really like how you have became apart of our community. I know you knew all of those Ex-DV kids in CP and it's really cool seeing you expand your friendships to people that weren't in DV. Keep it up dude.

Toxice|Soufiane- I feel like you bring good luck man. Every time you come back active to CP we end up doing pretty amazing. I know you are good friends with some people in CP right now but I think you should reach out and try to meet even more people. You have tons of potential in my eyes if you got even more involved in the community.

To Elite Member

Ariel- You have been very active ever since you joined and you have done whatever we ask of you to help us out when needed. You also do your best to help us out when we don't even ask and that's something that we admire. You are a great person and you would do anything for the clan and we appreciate it, keep it up <3

Franco- It's so nice having you back lol. We are almost like partners in crime when it comes to flaming. Our IRC convos about how shit other clans are always make me laugh. You are probably one of the best flamers in the pure clanning community and for that I am thankful to have you in CP. You also have been helping us out as well with spying and thats something we appreciate. Keep it up dude.

Bobo- The thing that I like best about you is when I give you advice you do your best to do it.I remember last promotions I said to get even more involved in the community and you have really made strides at doing that. You are a well known name in this clan because you are an overall funny and caring guy. You do your best to make events and your true to CP even though literally every clan asks you to leak.

Harrie- You have no idea how unexpected you sticking around really is. It really shows what kind of person you are and that is a loyal. You are going about the situation the right way and that's continuing your friendships with people outside of CP while staying in CP. I personally watch you in game and you are one of the best warrers in CP regardless of your combat. You are also now in charge of CP's YouTube so I appreciate that and I like what you have done with it so far.

509- You have been around for awhile now and it's nice to have you. You are a chill person that comes to events when they can and is just a cool dude. I would like to see you get even more involved in the community but thats just me. How you are now is perfect and I look forward to being in CP with you even longer.

K0ed4G00d- I still don't fully understand you to this day. You have one of the weirdest sense of humors and I never know when you are being serious. I do know you are one of the best warrers in the clan and aslong as you are with CP you will do your best. I know deep down you truly care about CP and I guess thats why you are working your way through these ranks again.

3o4 - Out of everyone getting this rank I'd say you are among the top two that truly deserve it. I feel like you truly care about CP and you do your best to make every event and encourage the best out of CP when you are there. You have also been vidding and we all appreciate that aswell. I look forward to you working your way through the ranks of CP because you definitely deserve it if you are willing to put even more work in.

To Hero

David | Onyx Wrath - You are the role model member. You give us no problems, you train, everyone loves you, you keep everything postive. You've been loyal. You keep TeamSpeak active. Whats next? Maybe it's time for you to start trying to call to get even farther in this clan as an official. We appreciate everything you have done so far and look forward to you becoming even more involved in staff like duties in CP.

--

HONOURABLE MENTIONS

Htown - You have only rejoined CP for a short period of time but you are already helping us out. Keep it up man, you just need to be around longer.
David - Ur the man what can I say son? You definitely deserve something but as a staff we agreed you need a little more time in CP before you reach the next step.
Bind - I need to talk to you ASAP qt. <3

--

Thanks everyone. If you didn't get promoted to what you felt you should have, PM [CP]Chain.

Posted Image

$3o4

3o4
    • IRC:[CP]`3o4
congatz everyone :P

$iP K E D

iP K E D
    • IRC:[CP]iPKED
Congrats  everyone :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

$Andrew

Andrew
    • RSN:Sica
    • IRC:[-Andrew-]
Very good, congrats. :P

Posted Image

Posted Image

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Twin Loot

Twin Loot
Congrats everyone <3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2009-11-08/jamminfail.gif

Posted Image

http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2009-05-09/1241874576445.gif

Posted Image

Bobo`

Bobo`

Bobo

• RSN:Bobo
gratz guy's

$Weak

Weak
    • IRC:[CP]Weak
phew didnt get demoted again.

OT: Gratz to everyone ;)

Posted Image

Bobo`

Bobo`

Bobo

• RSN:Bobo

View PostWeak, on 05 March 2012 - 03:08 AM, said:

phew didnt get demoted again.

OT: Gratz to everyone ;)
Lol !

$Mr Egg

Mr Egg
    • IRC:[CP]Mr_egg
gratz everybody :)

http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/4775/eggsig.jpg

Posted Image

$Eric

Eric

Dutch Leader

• IRC:[CP]Eric
keep it up boys.

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Posted ImagePosted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users