Maaku

Foreginer

• RSN:immaaku
    • IRC:-

View PostDrunk, on 21 January 2016 - 12:58 AM, said:

View PostMaaku, on 20 January 2016 - 03:18 PM, said:

View PostDrunk, on 20 January 2016 - 03:10 PM, said:

View PostMaaku, on 20 January 2016 - 02:31 AM, said:

Why you dont show your ign in bank pic? 20def returns are not very good for 1def account :o get atleast 82mage for p2p trips

Give us a bank pic with your rsn in it.

why? will do
@$Maaku I meant him haha. I was just quoting what you said.

lol sry

Drunk

Drunk

"Avec tactiques supérieures."

• RSN:Drunkin R2h
    • IRC:[CP]Drunk
Any updates on this? Looks like a no from me.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Carlos

Carlos
    • IRC:[CP]BECKY
1) Are you fucking serious kid?
2) Take this more fucking serious, wtf type of answers are those? take your time when you apply to a clan, its like applying for a job. I wouldn't even let you clean my bathrooms.
3) Fix your return tab, why do you have 20 defence armor when you have 1def? Get a lot more returns, a lot more sets,pots,bolts ect.
4) You have until Sunday to get 82magic, alch+stun, burst idk what but get it. You are useless to us with those stats and not even have the magic level to blitz.

If you have any further questions don't be afraid to ask me, you can msg me in irc@[CP]CarlitosWey, TS@Carlitos or message me on forums.

Posted Image

Waxin

Waxin

99 Swag Irl

• RSN:Waxin
    • IRC:[CP]Waxin

View PostCarlos, on 23 January 2016 - 01:01 AM, said:

2) Take this more fucking serious, wtf type of answers are those? take your time when you apply to a clan, its like applying for a job. I wouldn't even let you clean my bathrooms.
3) Fix your return tab, why do you have 20 defence armor when you have 1def? Get a lot more returns, a lot more sets,pots,bolts ect.
4) You have until Sunday to get 82magic, alch+stun, burst idk what but get it. You are useless to us with those stats and not even have the magic level to blitz.

If you have any further questions don't be afraid to ask me, you can msg me in irc@[CP]CarlitosWey, TS@Carlitos or message me on forums.
^ + get mith gloves, more mage and do DT
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Soda

Soda
    • RSN:DJ Soda
    • IRC:Soda

1) Do u have aids kid?
2) dont u fucking dare talk to me like that again
3) its the best fucking app i put my heart and sole into this....
4) im high af
5) fuck u bitch ass this is my turf nigga dont fuck with me RUFF RUFF

Waxin

Waxin

99 Swag Irl

View PostSoda, on 25 January 2016 - 01:44 AM, said:

1) Do u have aids kid?
4) im high af
rofl uwotm8

p.s. nice black gloves p.s. nice 71 mage p.s. nice no DT

p.s. RUFF RUFF? are you one of those kids that wants to be a wolf irl?
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Soda

Soda
    • RSN:DJ Soda
    • IRC:Soda

View PostWaxin, on 25 January 2016 - 01:46 AM, said:

1) Do u have aids kid?
4) im high af
rofl uwotm8

Nahh nigga im on of those dudes who fucks your bitch on the side while i deliver pizza kid

She always for the extra sausage... Mith gloves nigga i rep my dead niggas with the black gloves #crips

DT? i dont need those whack ass ghost robes kid ill 1 tick u with earth wave to dds kid

Waxin

Waxin

99 Swag Irl

View PostSoda, on 25 January 2016 - 01:49 AM, said:

View PostWaxin, on 25 January 2016 - 01:46 AM, said:

1) Do u have aids kid?
4) im high af
rofl uwotm8

Nahh nigga im on of those dudes who fucks your bitch on the side while i deliver pizza kid

She always for the extra sausage... Mith gloves nigga i rep my dead niggas with the black gloves #crips

DT? i dont need those whack ass ghost robes kid ill 1 tick u with earth wave to dds kid
one* asks for* crips wear blue*
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

$Toxine

Toxine

One & Only

• RSN:Toxine
    • IRC:[CP]Toxine
Good luck

@Leader 2010-2012