Get busy livin' or Get busy dyin'

• RSN:Bodied
    • IRC:[CP]2Pac
earmuffs drop party incoming

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Ex-Leader of the Best & Most Aspiring Pure Clan

$Jasper

Jasper

Més Que Un Clan

• RSN:AFC AJAX
    • IRC:[CP]Jasper
Pffftttt

Ex @High Council 2014 - 2017

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards
Spoiler

$Fatal

Fatal

The Goater

• RSN:Fata l
    • IRC:[CP]Fatal

View PostA B B I Pker, on 11 February 2016 - 06:53 AM, said:

View PostMafia, on 11 February 2016 - 05:18 AM, said:

You rarely post topics so 230m must be a lot of money to you
Haha, honestley if this is a lot of money to you than you have been doing something seriously wrong. Anyways, congrats lol

If this isn't a lot of money to you, you spend too much time on this game as "Retired"

#FearTheGiants

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ex-Leader.

Part of the #39Def unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Posted Image

Spoiler

Earmuffs

Earmuffs

Yes

• RSN:5 v 5
    • IRC:[CP]Earmuffs_Pk

View PostFatal, on 11 February 2016 - 01:47 PM, said:

Haha, honestley if this is a lot of money to you than you have been doing something seriously wrong. Anyways, congrats lol

If this isn't a lot of money to you, you spend too much time on this game as "Retired"
Not once did I say its "a lot" of money. But to go from 15m to 200m. Is a big win. Thanks Fatal for your backup<3

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

A B B I Pker

A B B I Pker

Beating the best of them since 2004

• RSN:A B B I Pker
    • IRC:Abbi pker

Well, the time I spend in the game is to make gp efficiently. Easily making 20-30m a day with only 1-2 hours of playing time. I would rather spend more time in my irl affairs than a silly game. Anyways, elders are essentially retired as well. I see around 30-35% of the total elders that are legitimately active. So what's your point?
90+ combat and smashing fools
Posted Image

A B B I Pker

A B B I Pker

View PostEarmuffs, on 11 February 2016 - 01:59 PM, said:

Not once did I say its "a lot" of money. But to go from 15m to 200m. Is a big win. Thanks Fatal for your backup<3
I gotcha, but usually people that post winnings in these amounts seem to think it's a lot. It's not a knock on you. I'm just going off of past trends.
Posted Image

$Fatal

Fatal

The Goater

• RSN:Fata l
    • IRC:[CP]Fatal

View PostA B B I Pker, on 11 February 2016 - 07:40 PM, said:

Well, the time I spend in the game is to make gp efficiently. Easily making 20-30m a day with only 1-2 hours of playing time. I would rather spend more time in my irl affairs than a silly game. Anyways, elders are essentially retired as well. I see around 30-35% of the total elders that are legitimately active. So what's your point?

My point being, if you don't think that's a lot of money.. you spend too much time on this game as a "retired" member.  Did it not register the first time?   I too, spend most of my time living life than on this silly game... the fact you have to say it, says it all.

And to go out of your way to say "if you think it's a lot something is wrong with you" is cringe-worthy, and is what made me respond to you.  And the fact you attempted a cocky rebuttal boasting how you make 30m in 2 hours, is embarrassing on your part.  Please, stop while you're ahead.

#FearTheGiants

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ex-Leader.

Part of the #39Def unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Posted Image

Spoiler

A B B I Pker

A B B I Pker

View PostFatal, on 11 February 2016 - 08:28 PM, said:

View PostA B B I Pker, on 11 February 2016 - 07:40 PM, said:

My point being, if you don't think that's a lot of money.. you spend too much time on this game as a "retired" member.  Did it not register the first time?  I too, spend most of my time living life than on this silly game... the fact you have to say it, says it all.

And to go out of your way to say "if you think it's a lot something is wrong with you" is cringe-worthy, and is what made me respond to you.  And the fact you attempted a cocky rebuttal boasting how you make 30m in 2 hours, is embarrassing on your part.  Please, stop while you're ahead.
First off, you misquoted me even through its right in front of you. Which, completely changes the context of what I was trying to say. It's not about cockiness. I'm more than willing to help those who aren't as adept at this game. It was more a message that you can do better than that and less about the superiority complex you place on me. I'm just simply stating that I make 20-30m in that time period. Thus, I have no reason to stake or play long periods of time. That's it, no hidden agenda. You can read into it as you wish. However, why didn't you actually find out what my reasoning was? Instead of you coming up with a pre-conceived conclusion of what I was trying to convey. If I come off as cocky, I will happily reword my messages so there is no such confusion. Have a good one.
Posted Image

Mafia

Mafia

Professional Hater

• RSN:Drunk San
    • IRC:[CP]Andre / [op]swagster
Flame war initiated by yours truly

Mafia CP did this to you

Posted Image

http://preggophilia.com/

<[op]swagster> ur lucky bvg talked to me because i was this close to getting every op member out of cp

Posted Image

Spoiler

A B B I Pker

A B B I Pker

View PostMafia, on 12 February 2016 - 12:36 AM, said:

Flame war initiated by yours truly

Mafia CP did this to you
I figured it was a setup hehe