Changes?

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

Misclique

Misclique

Giving out hands like I'm Shiva

• RSN:Misclique
    • IRC:[CP]Misclique
We need more lemon pledge. People need to learn to brid. Dudes have the sickest accounts and can't use them.
75/75Posted Image 86/99Posted Image  90/99Posted Image  52/52Posted Image  94/99Posted Image 92/99Posted Image
Posted Image   Posted Image

KFC

KFC
    • RSN:Wo Ai Ni
    • IRC:[CP]Antonio

View PostHtown, on 10 March 2016 - 06:05 PM, said:

What changes, if any, would you as members like to see be made in CP?

Any comments by Mailing Time or Mafia will be disregarded.
demote ur ass

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Disloyal

Disloyal

The One & Only

@$Htown

I suggest doing interactive things together as a clan. A while ago, I recommended doing TzHaar Fight Pit inners events, and offered doing a free Fire cape to the winner of each week. Overall, just more things as group/clan like multi PKing, training contests, group questing, and so on ... would build camaraderie, tbh. Show this clan that their people care, and promote a fun, positive environment that everyone wants to be a part of. Lead by example and get involved with each other.

I also HIGHLY recommend that CP leadership stops using terms like "faggot" or "dusty elbow ass nigga" and flaming/trash talking all the time, especially toward CP members. @$Sam LOL It promotes a shitty environment and doesn't really express the value that active players bring to the clan ... "Make sure you retards are on Saturday" ye bro etc Treat your members with respect and I'm sure they would be more inclined to stay around, so you guys can focus on improving on loyal clanmates instead of constantly recruiting clueless 12 year olds from Antarctica.

Disloyal

Disloyal

The One & Only

View PostMafia, on 10 March 2016 - 06:57 PM, said:

If we pull 70 in coming weeks, @Disloyal must post Megan nudies

@Mystonedstr l0l

$Shiny

Shiny
    • RSN:8il
    • IRC:┼∞∞┼
get more events lol

Posted Image

sesh

~

🙏

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

$The Wolf

The Wolf

Ain't called Corrupt Pures for nothin'

• RSN:Joey Venom
    • IRC:JV

View PostAntonio, on 10 March 2016 - 10:37 PM, said:

View PostHtown, on 10 March 2016 - 06:05 PM, said:

What changes, if any, would you as members like to see be made in CP?

Any comments by Mailing Time or Mafia will be disregarded.
demote ur ass

^

But on the real, replace the inactive ranks with ppl who actually play the game.

Ex @Leader of The Greatest Pure Clan of All Time.

Kevin

Kevin

I don't stand for incompetence

• RSN:Dead TS
    • IRC:[CP]Ted is a fag

View PostDisloyal, on 10 March 2016 - 10:40 PM, said:

@$Htown

I suggest doing interactive things together as a clan. A while ago, I recommended doing TzHaar Fight Pit inners events, and offered doing a free Fire cape to the winner of each week. Overall, just more things as group/clan like multi PKing, training contests, group questing, and so on ... would build camaraderie, tbh. Show this clan that their people care, and promote a fun, positive environment that everyone wants to be a part of. Lead by example and get involved with each other.

I also HIGHLY recommend that CP leadership stops using terms like "faggot" or "dusty elbow ass nigga" and flaming/trash talking all the time, especially toward CP members. @$Sam LOL It promotes a shitty environment and doesn't really express the value that active players bring to the clan ... "Make sure you retards are on Saturday" ye bro etc Treat your members with respect and I'm sure they would be more inclined to stay around, so you guys can focus on improving on loyal clanmates instead of constantly recruiting clueless 12 year olds from Antarctica.

Marcus

Marcus

That Aint Molly My Nigga Thats Methylone

• RSN:marcusyo
    • IRC:[CP] Marcus

View PostFlop, on 10 March 2016 - 06:56 PM, said:

mafia 2 have cake townie rank <]@;3
<3

Posted Image

Jordai

Jordai

Emotional Guy

• RSN:Ugly
    • IRC:Beta male

View PostBak2grave4u, on 10 March 2016 - 10:06 PM, said:

View PostMafia, on 10 March 2016 - 08:59 PM, said:

View PostTed, on 10 March 2016 - 08:54 PM, said:

Make it mandatory for all members to attend at least 4 weekend trips, or be given retired. (Sat,Sun,Sat,Sun)

It's legit 2 hours from your day on a weekend.
^

Also make it mandatory for all members to not leave for another clan and then return to an immediate promotion

Great suggestions all around, keep 'em comin boys
LMFAO!!!!!!! SAVAGE
no one cares kevin, i'm sorry, you have officially been diagnosed with diabetes. :(

Jordai

Jordai

Emotional Guy

• RSN:Ugly
    • IRC:Beta male
what @Ted said, get people to attend trips or get retired, ez.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users