TRAIN YOUR DEFENCE!!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
32 replies to this topic

@Chain

Chain
    • RSN:Chain Is Law
    • IRC:[CP]Chain
Na, just kidding. Unlike some other hypocritical clans out there we will never force you to train your defence. Basically this week has been pretty eventful. Not only did a couple clans close but our "rival" clan that based themselves off of being "pure" with 1-10 defense requirements raised their requirements to 1-35 defence. Why would a clan that prided themselves on being "pure" do this? Because of YOU guys. You attended every weekend PK trip that you could and literally walked over them everytime we came in contact with them. You forced even their "most loyal" members out of the clan and gave them no hope for survival, many of which jumped shipped to MM. What do we face now? The same clan with adamant. The same clan that promised their members to never allow 10+ defence. I don't know about you guys, but if I was a member of that clan right now I would have lost all hope. I would feel betrayed and lied to. I'm sure this topic will eventually get leaked out into the public so if you are a member of that certain clan reading this..Is that really what you want in a leadership? You were lied to. The words that you supported on pure fan sites literally meant nothing, you stood up for a cause your leadership never actually cared about. Why should now be any different?

Back to CP - Double Exp Weekend (NO TRIP THIS WEEKEND! - Be there March 24th!)

While other clans will be training their defence, you guys will all be training your other skills.

Posted Image

These are our current averages. We have 73 members (not entirely accurate, we have retired members included in this) with a combat average of 96. Combat levels really make a difference when intimidating clans. This is my biggest goal over the next two weeks training wise. I want a COMBAT AVERAGE of 100. Just because you are above 100, doesn't mean you should stop training, if you get a higher combat it will still increase the average. If your combat is 70, then get it to 80, if it is 80, get it to 90. This is not saying you need to get 100 combat exactly, it's saying get your combat in any way possible to get the AVERAGE to 100. If you are looking for ways to train combat, you DO NOT have to get defence, simply train attack, prayer, and summoning.

Summoning is in the next issue, we have seen an increase of summoning familiars at PK trips, but we need to get even more than only 50% of people having them. Everyone should have some sort of familiar with them, I am going to set an extreme summoning goal of 61 summoning.

This 2 weeks is the perfect amount of time to get a 99 stat. Work hard and achieve it. I want to set a goal of an average of 94 Strength and 94 Range. Achieve this and we will out level any clan we fight. If you are not quite these levels, do your best to help us achieve the average. If you are already 96, continue to train it to help the average as well.

Make the best of this 2 weeks to benefit yourself and CP.

March 24th

This is the day we come back from our break and show everyone the hard work we put into these two weeks of training and becoming an even more unified unit with a common goal of shitting on shit clans. March 24th, clear your calendars. I want 50 Corrupt Pures ready for battle on this day. Spread the word to every person ever associated with CP. Do your part to make it a succesful day by training and recruiting your friends. Stack your banks with countless numbers of returns. Last but not least, make sure your adamant is in high stock ;)

Let's go fellas, make the best of this two week preparation for the March 24th PK trip. Train your accounts and build our memberbase into an even greater number by recruiting your friends. Continue to help build CP into the clan we strive to be, a welcoming community to anyone that is interested in being apart of it. I challange you all to step it up a notch. #Leggo

Posted Image

Posted Image

$Merk

Merk

The clan world revolves around CP

• RSN:UAV
    • IRC:[CP]iMerk_31s
train your accounts up and be there on the 24th
#yOlO

Founder of the following terms:

Ah yes, heh, pffff, ye bro etc, yea bro?, _______ in 2k16?, k9k, rif rof

Posted Image

Posted Image

@Leader 2012-2014

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Spoiler

$Feelthef1re

Feelthef1re
gogogogoogogo

cp #1

lets get us some addy loot :D

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Posted Image

Posted Image

$Humble

Humble

Who says money cant grow on trees?

i promote getting defence for the clan, but i will not be getting def =]

edit: train ur shit if ur not maxed

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/880/16humble.png

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/555434_296227813800628_100002402344572_627712_1009605407_n.jpg

Melanie Iglasias <3 Spoiled Below

Spoiler

Guest_AlexWAAR_*

Guest_AlexWAAR_*
Okay :D

$David

David

The grass ain't greener on the other side it's just blue

• RSN:Horseface
    • IRC:[CP]David
dat 24 def avg

she send me pictures to my iphone

Posted Image

then I gotta clear em cause my girl be checking my phone

Ex-@Leader of the Best & Most Aspiring Pure Clan

Awards
Spoiler

$Franco

Franco

🚬

• RSN:el loko pity
    • IRC:[CP]Franco
cp ftw

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Peter

Peter
    • RSN:11peter
fuckin chain im comin back lemme have member status

$Toxine

Toxine

One & Only

• RSN:Toxine
    • IRC:[CP]Toxine
These new fags think they know the power of adamant..

hehehe..

@Leader 2010-2012

^Elder Dec. 2012~

Posted Image

$K1ss

K1ss
    • IRC:[CP]Ron|k1ss
march 24th is D DAY NIGGAS
Posted Image

http://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/819580/81087675.gif

http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/6706/puresownwa2.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic