@Warlord of team #Dutchies, 2011-2012

Spoiler

Fat Eop Lil Nick

Fat Eop Lil Nick
    • RSN:Paved
    • IRC:[CP]Tederick

View PostTainted_One, on 21 March 2016 - 02:50 AM, said:

gl don't take boot camp too serious and just have fun with it
Yeah, I'm going off what @Kirby was telling me, and props to him because he did BMT for the Marines which is like 10x harder.

Fat Eop Lil Nick

Fat Eop Lil Nick

View PostLowCountries, on 21 March 2016 - 03:29 AM, said:

Reading the title got me excited..
Carry on my torch LowCountries and you will soon become, HighCountries.

Fat Eop Lil Nick

Fat Eop Lil Nick
Also, @$Mitch let me break it down for you. Kid, you legit have one of the ugliest nans I have ever seen on the face of Earth. That bitch legit drinks Monsters 24/7 and has a Mongoose. I would get into roasting you but, the fact that the combined IQ of your whole family is only 55 means that you probably wouldn't understand what I would roast you for. Keep your sisters pussy tight for me while I'm gone. Make sure that bitch isn't fucking any black dudes because I know she's into them.

$SwanZiE

SwanZiE

another you

• RSN:LOSTBOY74652
    • IRC:[CP]SwanZiE
Don't die bro

Enjoy

Posted Image

Nawrus

Nawrus

Big Cheese

• RSN:NAWRU5
    • IRC:`AnT|Nawrus
Gl fam

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Soufiane

Soufiane

More than a clan

• RSN:Croxous
    • IRC:[CP]soufiane

View PostDrunk, on 20 March 2016 - 08:31 PM, said:

:( poor ted. Make sure you put your CSGO and H1Z1 skills to use. I will send you goodies in the mail but make it seem like they are from some hot ass girl. I'll spray the package with perfume and put candy and stuff in there. You'll be the cool guy in no time.

Love always,

Drunk
l0l00l0l0l0l0l0 nothing else to say

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

$Mitch

Mitch

Slayin' EOP since 8/21/95

• RSN:Baesball
    • IRC:Mitch

View PostTed, on 21 March 2016 - 03:56 AM, said:

Also, @$Mitch let me break it down for you. Kid, you legit have one of the ugliest nans I have ever seen on the face of Earth. That bitch legit drinks Monsters 24/7 and has a Mongoose. I would get into roasting you but, the fact that the combined IQ of your whole family is only 55 means that you probably wouldn't understand what I would roast you for. Keep your sisters pussy tight for me while I'm gone. Make sure that bitch isn't fucking any black dudes because I know she's into them.
Yeah?

Well, tell me why your grandma legit runs the EU tournaments for H1Z1? Bitch couldn't find a career in sucking cock cause she was so bad at it. Shits embarrassing.
You ain't gonna see this premium roast for about another 2 months, but you gonna see it anyway

Legit you think you're some sort of MLG kid at every game you play, but fucking [EoP]iDOR is better than you at all of them and he doesn't even have arms IRL

dead ass elit3 bser makes better plays than you in csgo too, you're a twat

#BBN | #Reds | #Mavs

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

$Six

Six

Your Dad

• RSN:Daddy Six
    • IRC:[CP]Six
Gl man

Posted Image

Posted Image

A B B I Pker

A B B I Pker

Beating the best of them since 2004

• RSN:A B B I Pker
    • IRC:Abbi pker

View PostTed, on 20 March 2016 - 08:10 PM, said:

JK.....

Going to be inactive for 2 months because of Basic Military Training for the Air Force. I will be back by the middle of May, just in time to start the summer off strong for the boys in CP. I will miss you guys, stay strong and persevere my children.

P.S. Sam, please don't kill the clan before I get back.
Gl, shits not too hard at all. I do have few tips though.

1.Try not to wear any clothing or hairstyles that make you stand out the first few days (I wore a red and white striped shirt and got called Waldo the whole time haha).

2. Don't get seen for an injury unless it is necessary. Otherwise there is a good chance you will be sent home

3. Learn how to march and fold clothes before you leave. Simple shit, but it makes it so much easier

4. Be in shape to pass the PT test the first go around. Gives you an out in case you get hurt and can't do the final or test. Also, just makes shit easier.

Gl Man
90+ combat and smashing fools
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users