Going a bit inactive ):

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

Ricke

Ricke
    • RSN:Ricke
    • IRC:[CP]Ricke

View PostMerk, on 05 June 2016 - 01:05 AM, said:

Best of luck brother. Was nice seeing you first join and move your way up the ranks. Hope to see you around every now and then :) (YOU WONT BE WORKING 24/7 SON)
Fuck no I wont be working all the time, thing is I have not taken a rank as I feel I shouldnt be putting in so much time and effort into the game. Yet I've been playing my main account every day all the time, I contradicted myself in that aspect, I probably should have just worked on the official rank now that I think back.

I know I have alot of great ideas, I know how to make the clan better, I know how to do everything, maybe when I get shit situated ill come back to carry.

Posted Image

Awards:

Spoiler
Stacks
Spoiler

Ballers
Spoiler

$Six

Six

Your Dad

• RSN:Daddy Six
    • IRC:[CP]Six
Gl man, try to chill on TS whenever you got time doesn't have to be RS related, I'm sure everything will work out easily for you seeing as you're a smart, bright swedish fish @Ricke

Posted Image

Posted Image

$Neal

Neal

Bucket-Team

• RSN:Nea l
    • IRC:[CP]Neal
Good luck with everything, feel free to snap/chat on ts fam.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

$Deziqn

Deziqn

duck your taco

• RSN:deziqn
best of luck m8, we will miss you

Posted Image

A B B I Pker

A B B I Pker

Beating the best of them since 2004

• RSN:A B B I Pker
    • IRC:Abbi pker
After I got cleaned like 40 times for around 4B total lol. That's when I realized I only played the game for gp and proceeded to quit. Honestly, it's the best decision I've made in a while. I had been playing since late 2003 so it was difficult to quit. You may regret quitting in the short term, but in the long term you will not regret it. Best of luck in the outside world!
90+ combat and smashing fools
Posted Image

$Neal

Neal

Bucket-Team

• RSN:Nea l
    • IRC:[CP]Neal

View PostRicke, on 05 June 2016 - 01:15 AM, said:

View PostStoned, on 05 June 2016 - 01:06 AM, said:

you'll be missed bud, send me a snapchat here and there <3
ofc, ima do what u did man, you took a break, got ur life situated. When I do that im coming home!

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

$Chris

Chris
    • IRC:[CP]Chris

View PostRicke, on 05 June 2016 - 12:29 AM, said:

Happend to get unlucky at the arena recently and therefor I will not be playing my main account anymore. That is the account I usually play on when im online to scape.

Will most likely not be on very much on the daily basis and will probably be a bit inactive on forums aswell as teamspeak.

I will  be attending all p2p preps we got set up and will be trying to get on for f2p preps. I'll try to get on forums to see the events for the week but @$Sam feel free to let me know on snapchat if we got a p2p prep coming up. (No need to if it's too much of a hassle so dont worry about it, I know you got alot on your plate right now.)

I havent been the guy to get on for too many weekend trips and will probably be harder to actually get on for any of those right now as I got no motivation for any clanning right now. But I will be here for p2p preps as I know you guys need it. @Jordai let me know when you wanna finnish the topic coz that's the last thing I wanna finnish as for as helping out the clan goes.

Best of luck and try enjoy eachothers company, keep the flame wars between the oldschool members and try not to flame any new members as they wont feel welcome if that's the first impression they get.

EDIT:
The situation

I will focus on getting a job alot more and losing motivation to my addiction which is RuneScape will help me in that goal.
Yes I called it an addiction, I legit got on every day and had so much fun doing whatever, pvming, talking to my boys, helping people with Fire Capes, coming on to prep and compete.

I really didnt search for any jobs or anything because my family is so nice and I get to live at home, get free food have so much fun talking to people like @^Luke, @@SixRings @^Fatal @$Neal (and alot more of you guys, just decided to mention top 4 best friend in here)on teamspeak. Life was so great and I honestly got sick of myself not paying back and not moving out and not getting a job. Yet I continued to log doing the same thing everyday. I've realised that it's been an addiction that I had to break.

LMFAO IM ACTUALLY CRYING AND I AM SO MAD THAT U DIDNT PUT MY NAME IN THE LIST LMFAO OH MY LORD.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

]Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

$Chris

Chris
    • IRC:[CP]Chris

View PostA B B I Pker, on 05 June 2016 - 03:33 AM, said:

After I got cleaned like 40 times for around 4B total lol. That's when I realized I only played the game for gp and proceeded to quit. Honestly, it's the best decision I've made in a while. I had been playing since late 2003 so it was difficult to quit. You may regret quitting in the short term, but in the long term you will not regret it. Best of luck in the outside world!

broooo i remember when you did drop partys and shit.. i hope ur doing good in the real world fam i havent seen u in so long u prolly dont remember me

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

]Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

$Jasper

Jasper

Més Que Un Clan

• RSN:AFC AJAX
    • IRC:[CP]Jasper
:)

Ex @High Council 2014 - 2017

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards
Spoiler

Ricke

Ricke
    • RSN:Ricke
    • IRC:[CP]Ricke

View PostMailing Time, on 05 June 2016 - 04:01 AM, said:

View PostRicke, on 05 June 2016 - 12:29 AM, said:

Happend to get unlucky at the arena recently and therefor I will not be playing my main account anymore. That is the account I usually play on when im online to scape.

Will most likely not be on very much on the daily basis and will probably be a bit inactive on forums aswell as teamspeak.

I will  be attending all p2p preps we got set up and will be trying to get on for f2p preps. I'll try to get on forums to see the events for the week but @$Sam feel free to let me know on snapchat if we got a p2p prep coming up. (No need to if it's too much of a hassle so dont worry about it, I know you got alot on your plate right now.)

I havent been the guy to get on for too many weekend trips and will probably be harder to actually get on for any of those right now as I got no motivation for any clanning right now. But I will be here for p2p preps as I know you guys need it. @Jordai let me know when you wanna finnish the topic coz that's the last thing I wanna finnish as for as helping out the clan goes.

Best of luck and try enjoy eachothers company, keep the flame wars between the oldschool members and try not to flame any new members as they wont feel welcome if that's the first impression they get.

EDIT:
The situation

I will focus on getting a job alot more and losing motivation to my addiction which is RuneScape will help me in that goal.
Yes I called it an addiction, I legit got on every day and had so much fun doing whatever, pvming, talking to my boys, helping people with Fire Capes, coming on to prep and compete.

I really didnt search for any jobs or anything because my family is so nice and I get to live at home, get free food have so much fun talking to people like @^Luke, @@SixRings @^Fatal @$Neal (and alot more of you guys, just decided to mention top 4 best friends in here)on teamspeak. Life was so great and I honestly got sick of myself not paying back and not moving out and not getting a job. Yet I continued to log doing the same thing everyday. I've realised that it's been an addiction that I had to break.

LMFAO IM ACTUALLY CRYING AND I AM SO MAD THAT U DIDNT PUT MY NAME IN THE LIST LMFAO OH MY LORD.
Naw ur up there aswell as @Tony`, dont take it to heart, probably forgot some other names aswell but I've known these motherfuckers since I joined. If these 4 all quit I'd quit for good.

Posted Image

Awards:

Spoiler
Stacks
Spoiler

Ballers
Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users