• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

$Shiny

Shiny
    • RSN:8il
    • IRC:┼∞∞┼

IF UR NOT ON THIS LIST ITS EITHER

- YOU ARE ALREADY MAXED OUT WITH GOOD STATS
- YOU DON'T SHOW ME THAT YOU CARE ENOUGH BY POSTING ON FORUMS/ATTENDING EVENTS ETC.
- PROBABLY HAVE 1 DEFENCE AND DON'T PLAN ON RUINING YOUR ACCOUNTS TO PK ON.
- INACTIVE/GONE

- Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image-

@Drunk -  76 Prayer / 95 Attack

You are one of our leaders, you know whats expected train up when you have the time. we expect big things from you.. This will only benefit you in the future. You know whats expected go train before our Finals on Wednesday.

@$Merk - 74 Prayer should get 90 + soon has the money and knowledge to do so.

I know you will be training your prayer ASAP i hope you get them gains before our prep this wed. Waiting for your topics .. you know what we expect from you. get it done

@$Fatal - 79 Prayer could easily get 85 + w/ Ancient Mace.

one of our Ex-Leader and still pulls the strings behind the scene when its necessary, you have time to get ur last minute gains and I really hope you get them and show more hunger for CP - Your goal was always to become one of the best in game as a clan THIS IS UR TIME.

@Alex - 70 Prayer?? MAX OUT ASAP.

I consider you one of the core guys in CP that makes our quality strong in F2P/P2P. You easily have the knowledge to get these easy gains that are crucial in F2P fights specially when you are one of our strongest warrer in CP. Step up and max out.

@$Sam - 70 Prayer? no 39 def.

Our current leader, ive seen improvement in you and I probably don't tell you because if i do you probably would stop trying. I've seen ur progress in warring and you are easily in my top 10 warrers in CP. It's time you get Ur Prayer up and lead our soldiers into victory this Wednesday. Get those last minute gains, its a must from you.

@@Chain - 70 Prayer?? 91 Attack @$Franco bot that shit till 99 non-stop.

Strong minded knows whats best for the clan, so i ask you why aren't you max out already? are you lazy? get one of ur slaves in this clan to train for you if u have too. BUY GP AND TRAIN UR PRAYER. ITS A MUST FROM YOU. LEAD AND THEY WILL FOLLOW.

@$Deziqn - 81 attack lol? 70 prayer?? hello... train up fam

One of our quiet elder that has the most potential, he is definitely a key figure as to why we win Preps/wars/Minis etc. You definitely need to show your full potential and max out your account. You have the time to so do..87 attack and 70 Prayer isn't going to cut it. Its monday and you have 3 days to get ur last gains on attack/prayer get them ASAP. This is an order from your supreme Elder Shiny. <3

@$Wata - 86 Attack 73 Prayer.. Max out

One of our TOP Legends in this clan, yes ive flamed the shit of you in minis but you have to take it as if you were in the army. The in structure usually screams at his soldiers to show discipline and this is how you've gotten it from me. We will mold you up to be one of the greatest Warrers this clan has seen and i see potential in you. I love you fam PLEASE TRAIN UP BEFORE WEDNESDAY.

@$Andrew - 85 Attack 75 prayer..needs to be higher 100 %

Yes, we flame each other alot, but that doesn't mean i dislike you. I want you to be great in the aspect of your warring skills. I personally think you can easily become one of our top dogs in F2P warring but ur stats ain't going to cut it. You might not have the time to train, but i hope this motivates you to do so.

@$Inu - 85 Attack 70 Prayer.. must train!!

we don't talk a lot my canadian friend but from what ive seen you are actually one of our smartest rank in CP if not the smartest. YOU know whats expected, go train and max out ASAP before our Finals this wednesday.

@$Bvb - 82 attack??? needs 90 + ASAP w/ ancient mace.

I've seen your recent gains and it shows me u still care about CP keep em coming homie. Your the core of this clan and know whats expected. Keep training dont stop.

@Super - 70 Prayer .. MUST have 80 +

One of our active hall of famer that has potential to become a key figure of our success in F2P clan wars, unfortunately your stats are horrible. you are still 25 def and 70 prayer in 2k16. If this was my clan I would of personally given you 1 week to get 39 def or I would of just removed you from CP :P ... Please go train and max out your account!! we need you to step up.

@$Blitze - 70 Prayer... needs 80 + ASAP.

Mi amigo.. un exemplo de person por su humilde que tiene!! you show loyalty and honestly and thats what we need from our members in this clan.. you have that. I highly believe that this will motivate you to get higher prayer and attack, don't let us down.

@$Desley - 79 attack??? BOT 90 + 60 PRAYER??????????? MUST TRAIN !! NO EXCUSES.

You step up when its needed, i think its time to give you that extra boost and let you know how important you are in this clan. You are the core of this clan and its necessary for you to step up these few days and Max out ur account as high as possible. you know whats expected from you. See you Wednesday.

@Soufiane - 13 Defence in 2k16?? srs... 76 prayer can easily be over 85 + Get to work.

We take you for granted, you have improved ur ingame skills to your max capacity and its been proven in mini wars. Keep up the great work, you are always happy and i see that in you. I also like ur loyalty but its time to step up and show me ur passion for this clan. 13 Defence isn't going to cut it. YOU KNOW WHAT WE EXPECTED. GET IT DONE BEFORE WEDNESDAY.

@Teboo - 75 attack?? 25 def?? 70 prayer??? MAX OUT.

I get it.. you like to PK, but why not make a new account with one defence and max out ur current account for CP? its never too late, you have till Wednesday to change your mind. ur 25 def 70 prayer and 75 attack anyways, not the greatest 1v1ing account. Could easily get attack/prayer gains before our Finals. Pick because its time to show ur dedication.

@Ezena - has the $$ for 99 Prayer, will he do it?

I know your time-zone/hours are crucial for you especially because our preps are very late. But we would really love to have you on this wednesday for our finals, we need every key warrer at the fight so we can get an easy win vs these rats. I hope to see you there!

@$Maaku

You were inactive for 2 years, came back and already bought an account for CP, I wouln't be surprise if you are planning on maxing out for CP with beautiful stats such as 90 Prayer 99 attack etc. I tagged you in here because i see potential in you.

@@Blue

I personally don't know much about you but you rep us in sharkbrew which means you actually have pride in CP. i like that shit keep it up, hopefully you train ur account and max over 105 + CB. keep up the great work.

@Fistpuncher

This nigga is maxed 111 CB, this is what a core member looks like, you better recognize who he is and show respect. See you this wednesday on the finals, hope you make it!

@

You have been putting in work by attending miniwars. This show us you want to get better and by showing up to these events is the only way you will actually reason the potential you have. Keep training and keep attending minis, soon you will be one of our core lads in this clan.

~ BE ON JULY 6 AKA THIS WEDNESDAY FOR OUR FINALS ~ BIG PREP ~

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

@Elder

see you this wednesday if you are active, its possible that we may have spares for you.

@$David @$Toxine @$Ftw @$Mitch @$Tristin

Posted Image

sesh

~

🙏

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Jordai

Jordai

Emotional Guy

• RSN:Ugly
    • IRC:Beta male
Very nice topic, lets go boys. Not long to go till we fight eop, please make it if you can. Train hard lets go!

Nate

Nate

#bucket-team

• RSN:Papi Nawrus
    • IRC:[CP]Nate or `Nate

View PostJordai, on 04 July 2016 - 02:55 AM, said:

Very nice topic, lets go boys. Not long to go till we fight eop, please make it if you can. Train hard lets go!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ex %Council of Leet Tactics (closed)

Ex %Officer of Activation (closed)

Ex +Oldschool of Massacre (closed)

Ex %Elite of Conviction V1 (inactive)

Current +Retired of Corrupt Pures

~Corrupted Since 2013

$Deziqn

Deziqn

duck your taco

• RSN:deziqn
ok will do man

Posted Image

$Blitze

Blitze

Soy Corrupto

• RSN:BD
    • IRC:[CP]Blitze
l0l thats a great topic!! ill get prayer...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Alex

Alex

it ain't a ting

• RSN:AlexWAAR
    • IRC:[CP]Alex
Amen

Ex @Leader of The Greatest Pure Clan of All Time.

[13:26] <@Zachary|0mg> why did we run from cp

[13:24] <@[CT]Colin> ask cp for a pkri lol

[13:24] <@[Foe]Zack> we won't beat cp lol

$Wata

Wata

ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็�

• RSN:W A T A
    • IRC:[CP]Wata
Im on it Chief

Posted Image

$Desley

Desley

Yeah

• RSN:LowCountries
    • IRC:[CP]Desley
Lmfao, I'm not gonna lie. This topic is pure genius. You're on some kanye next level shit.

Spoiler

Posted Image

Corrupted, since 2009

@Leader of #Team-B, 2009-2012

@Warlord of team #Dutchies, 2011-2012

Spoiler

$SwanZiE

SwanZiE

another you

• RSN:LOSTBOY74652
    • IRC:[CP]SwanZiE
IF ANYONE HAS AN ACC THEY CANT USE LET ME KNOW PLZ