Stoned

The Dab King

• RSN:Stoned God
    • IRC:Stoned

View PostGangrangeme, on 28 July 2016 - 04:56 PM, said:

View PostStoned, on 28 July 2016 - 02:36 PM, said:

View PostMerk, on 28 July 2016 - 02:01 PM, said:

View PostGangrangeme, on 28 July 2016 - 11:41 AM, said:

idk about a new rank but it is kind of fucked when you've been loyal to the clan for 2 and a half years and you get on teamspeak for trips and your at the bottom of the list below all these elders and realized almost every elder is brand new due to clan hopping.
you really haven't been too active for the majority of that time bud lol

but yes, ranks in a teamspeak server don't rly mean shit, it's about being apart of the family tbh :P

pretty much what merks saying, I feel for you that you've been cp for 2 and a half years but at the end of the day does rank in an online clan really matter? If you're really concerned talk to chain or someone
im not concerned i was just throwing out my opinion. I like the family that i have met over the years and that is why I stay. wasn't expecting the roast though lol
not flaming you bro, sorry if thats how it seemed :S :(
Posted Image
Posted Image

Gangrangeme

Gangrangeme
    • RSN:Gangrangeme
    • IRC:[CP]Gangrangeme

View PostChain, on 28 July 2016 - 12:03 PM, said:

@Gangrangeme foe-rs.com

or take a contract urself
I plan to stay here as long as I am welcome. and no thank you I don't need to be bribed for my loyalty.
Nah not you stoned but I don't mind it just wasn't expecting it haha but i guess i  probly shouldnt of mentioned my opinion if I wasn't expecting others to retort with some criticism

@Chain

Chain
    • RSN:Chain Is Law
    • IRC:[CP]Chain

View PostGangrangeme, on 28 July 2016 - 04:56 PM, said:

View PostStoned, on 28 July 2016 - 02:36 PM, said:

View PostMerk, on 28 July 2016 - 02:01 PM, said:

View PostGangrangeme, on 28 July 2016 - 11:41 AM, said:

idk about a new rank but it is kind of fucked when you've been loyal to the clan for 2 and a half years and you get on teamspeak for trips and your at the bottom of the list below all these elders and realized almost every elder is brand new due to clan hopping.
you really haven't been too active for the majority of that time bud lol

but yes, ranks in a teamspeak server don't rly mean shit, it's about being apart of the family tbh :P

pretty much what merks saying, I feel for you that you've been cp for 2 and a half years but at the end of the day does rank in an online clan really matter? If you're really concerned talk to chain or someone
im not concerned i was just throwing out my opinion. I like the family that i have met over the years and that is why I stay. wasn't expecting the roast though lol
I'd give u Elder in a heartbeat @Gangrangeme

Posted Image

Gf Nerd Jeff

Gf Nerd Jeff

Jaspers Bitch

• RSN:Gf Control Jeff
    • IRC:[CP]Jeff
yo reopen hazard v12 if u care about pixel rank

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users