<3

Posted Image

Posted Image

@Stoned

Stoned

The Dab King

• RSN:Stoned God
    • IRC:Stoned
well I guess its time for me to chime in.... I'm here for too many reasons honestly, the fact that we legit give 0 fucks what any other clan/the pure community think of us, Its honestly been CP vs the world on so many occasions and we're still here kicking it. The fact that most of the members in the clan put irl first and aren't pepperoni faced virgins is a big one also.  The fact that our community is hands down the best around, both in terms of banter and in terms of chill ass dudes just hanging out and having a good time.  The loyalty that most of us feel towards each other is incredible, I've always considered myself a loyal guy even when things aren't going the way we'd like them to.  Its also a great feeling knowing that the rest of the pure community absolutely hates us but still can't beat us/close us.  Lets not forget that all the other clans have so many virgins, rejects, and retards and I know I would never fit in at those shitty clans lmao.  This clan has always felt like home to me and I'll always appreciate the people that have contributed to that.  I've made friends here that I'll probably always keep in touch with and think about.  CP forever #1
Posted Image
Posted Image

$Potter

Potter
    • RSN:JackPotter
    • IRC:[CP]Potter
So many people who I care about are in this clan and I want others to have this experience as well.

Posted Image

Posted Image

$Merk

Merk

The clan world revolves around CP

• RSN:UAV
    • IRC:[CP]iMerk_31s
Ah yes bump

Founder of the following terms:

Ah yes, heh, pffff, ye bro etc, yea bro?, _______ in 2k16?, k9k, rif rof

Posted Image

Posted Image

@Leader 2012-2014

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users