• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

$Flop

Flop

Founder of Corrupt Pures

• RSN:U Go N Flop
    • IRC:[CP]U-Go-N-Flop

Posted Image

Hai im flawppy you may know me as tht really kewl kid who lyks kittens, knitting and vikings D:, i also lyk feasting on meat nd drinking lots of full fat strawberry milkshakes ^.^

Sadly i ran out of strawberry milkshakes and my meat mainly da chicken. It started tasting too chickeny...

:[ Enraged at Gia god of trees nd decomposition apparently for making mii food go off. I decided to take mii anger out on da pure klenning community. D:

I quickly realized dis was a terrible mistake since every klen stays at 10 wildi :[

Posted Image

After 20 mins of waiting above twenty wildi, the one that was chosen by the great demon god Chronos, Drunkin r2h decided to lead mii friends south towards CA where our enemies prayed D:

On the way to CA we were attacked bii FOE after a few mins of fighting some red caped clan (BV?) rushed in possibly spamming sumthin lispy but i had mii public to friends so idk :3

The chosen one called a movement west but Loki god of trickinessnessness was lyk "hai! flawppy. east is west D:" Confused i ran east with mii companions as FOE ran south :[] we were then rushed by Malice?.

Realizing mii mistake I sounded the war horn given to me by Emperor Palpatine at the battle of the helms deep and screamed the war cry of my ancestors from the realm of halo 2.

My friends rushed west quickly overwhelming BV and Malice forcing them north as foe ran further south to get prayer points at CA.

GF Malice, BV and FOE

Posted Image

After we had been healed bii da scims and arrows of BV? and Malice? we decided to find a more worthy opponent in low lvl wildi

We rushed FOE at CA we quickly realized tht only 10 people could attack FOE so we lured dem north to 18 ports and der we faught for what seemed lyk hours. Der scims scraped against our addy and arrows stuck on our helms and chest plate

I saw my friends supreme leader kim il sam fall in battle D: fueling mii anger and thirst for blood. I healed myself eating only cake made by gordan ramsey in lumby.

With mii nu found strength I pushed ontop of FOE. Seeing the bravery of the great flawppymonstaar FOE members fell as dey ran D:

I feasted on da souls of der p2p pet kittens dis fite D:::::: I also ate a bar of chocolate made bii da monks of caldy island D:

Posted Image

After refilling on health and prayer we headed back out and reprepared ourselves for battle against FOE.

We started da fite @ 18 ports, not fully regrouped due to me going to pee with 10 other people.

My friends and our strong patriotic dutch man shiny faught outnumbered.

I heard the supreme lord of angels inu-kun sliced through da addy of FOEs addy while i was pooping but idk what happend D: BV crashed or sumthin o.o

Posted Image

Our Chosen One, Drenkin r2h realized dat no1 can attack FOE in lvl 18 wildi, he decided dat we had 2 fite deeper so he decided to wait at the GDZ where even our moss giant gods wither D:

As Foe walked up we walked down 2 duel @ da legendary lava vagina the birth place of the cuthulu bringer of da dark ages D:

I was quickly shot down because som1 in FOE brings bindz =,= but BV crashed again den every1 else came including da illusive beasts of da marshmallow mountains Supremacy D: luckily dey weren't "cunty cunts" and dey used der powers of, idk im running outta creative juices here... to seperate our fight with foe with da mess @ gdz

We were den able to clear FOE up cutting through der robes and addy lyk a super heated spoon through butter D:

Posted Image

Somhow FOE thought dey had defeated us in all da fights, injured fram da great battle our chosen one looked to our moss giant gods to give us a waii to humilate FOE and so dey took da E awaii from FOE. I also went for icecream so i missed alot of what happened but it was mint with chocolate chip in it :3 but i came in at da end 2 stand @ gdz nd look lyk i took part <]@:3

please post dis topik on sharkbrew it took nearly 3 hours to make :[[[[

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Posted Image

<]@:3

Spoiler

@Stoned

Stoned

The Dab King

• RSN:Stoned God
    • IRC:Stoned
legend
Posted Image
Posted Image

Alex

Alex

it ain't a ting

• RSN:AlexWAAR
    • IRC:[CP]Alex
was fun

good topic flop <3

Ex @Leader of The Greatest Pure Clan of All Time.

[13:26] <@Zachary|0mg> why did we run from cp

[13:24] <@[CT]Colin> ask cp for a pkri lol

[13:24] <@[Foe]Zack> we won't beat cp lol

Carrotcat

Carrotcat
    • RSN:CorruptBot
    • IRC:N/A
grats

Posted Image

Drunk

Drunk

"Avec tactiques supérieures."