A New Leader & Next Week

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
88 replies to this topic

@Chain

Chain
    • RSN:Chain Is Law
    • IRC:[CP]Chain

BEFORE YOU READ ANYTHING, SIGN UP FOR THE INACTIVE SWEEP BY VOTING IN THE POLL HERE:

http://cp-rs.com/for...eep-event-list/

- - -

Wanna know why I love pure clanning? It's simple. People come together. It's a beautiful thing. People I once hated are fighting alongside me with new people that I hate. It's awesome that my friends are having a great time destroying clans while making new friendships daily. That shit keeps me motivated. Everyone's happy and enjoying themselves and that's all that matters. Here in CP, we find value in everything: our jokes, our leadership, our history, the unique things that make CP what it is. No other clan gets this feeling, I promise you.

Why does this matter? Why is that paragraph relevant to anything? It's a wake up call. You guys have built this monster that is a force to be reckoned with. Something people strive for years to create on this game, and you are living in it now. It's time to take advantage of it, in fact you have been. CP has once again solidified ourselves as the #1 F2P Pure Clan. Big deal right? Eh, sure, but let's keep going. How?

Next Sunday, we ALL begin attending P2P trips. Simple. Are you currently active and disregard P2P trips? Let's change that. Don't have P2P? Let's change that. Next Sunday we make it known we are the #1 Overall Pure Clan.  So stock up on 20+ P2P returns and dedicate a couple hours to your e-friends. It'll be a fun time and just the start of some very exciting Sundays.

- - -

It's been a while since I made a post like this, but it's a special occasion. I've got to witness @$Sam do a great job as the Leader of this clan. Not many people gave this guy credit when he took over, but he's done a great job. Everything expected out of Sam has been exceeded. The crazy thing is he's done this all alone. Single-handedly, he has led this clan for the past year. Think about that. There hasn't been an "era" of CP where we had one person doing a majority of the work. Give this man the credit he deserves. Luckily as of recently, he's gotten some help. This person has stepped up tremendously, involving himself in almost every possibly way. Without dragging this on more than needed, we are deciding to reward this person for what he has done to help this current era of CP stick out against the competition. Please welcome @Jordai as the newest leader of Corrupt Pures. Him and @$Sam will continue to be a great team for years to come.

Let's start this new era of CP off right, attend BOTH of the PK trips this weekend. August 13th and 14th. See you there.

Posted Image

$Deziqn

Deziqn

duck your taco

• RSN:deziqn
Its lit

Posted Image

$Lila

Lila

Per Mare Per Terram

• RSN:L i l a
    • IRC:[CP]Lila
Holy shit gz my nigga @

Posted Image

Awards & Gifs:

Spoiler

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

$Bvb

Bvb

Chicken Nigga

• RSN:Bvb
    • IRC:[CP]Bvb
:whatusay: :whatusay: :whatusay: :whatusay:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Jordai

Jordai

Emotional Guy

• RSN:Ugly
    • IRC:Beta male
:D
Lets do it boys, Turn up and be on next Weekend.

$Flop

Flop

Founder of Corrupt Pures

• RSN:U Go N Flop
    • IRC:[CP]U-Go-N-Flop
leader jordai D:
doesnt ave a ring 2 it :'[
gratz doe jordaikinns :3

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Posted Image

<]@:3

Spoiler

Alex

Alex

it ain't a ting

• RSN:AlexWAAR
    • IRC:[CP]Alex
grats jordai

Make sure you're on for BOTH PK trips next weekend.

Ex @Leader of The Greatest Pure Clan of All Time.

[13:26] <@Zachary|0mg> why did we run from cp

[13:24] <@[CT]Colin> ask cp for a pkri lol

[13:24] <@[Foe]Zack> we won't beat cp lol

$Deziqn

Deziqn

duck your taco

• RSN:deziqn
@$Sam RIGHT NOW

Posted Image

Posted Image

$Sam

Sam