GOT HACKED BY NAWRUS EVERYONE CAN KNOW THAT!

Never trust Anyone..

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

Makavelj

Makavelj
    • RSN:Wayback
    • IRC:-
Hello Everyone its Makavelj aka 4nr from CP from the Netherlands or w/e most of you know me
So basically when i did play rs again after some years my account was banned for botting ... ( Makavelj ) so i joined TS of CP to talk with some old friend.
One day i was talking with Jordan and some other kids in CP, and asked Ezena to buy an account 100% safety they said to me i said '' sure ? '' they said 100% i said okay let me talk with him i talked with that guy he told me for 359 EURO you can get a maxed from me
I was like wow WTF thats a jackpot price thats what i said on ts to Jordan and he said thats true but its 100% safe no hack nothing you get all information of the accout because its legit thats why.
Then said NAWRUS i got a maxed pure account for sale i said how much he said 190 EURO i was like damn much lower then Ezena so was thinking about it, Jordan told me i think hes safe and wont hack and shit i was like really? some other people said also he is also good guy and shit no problems blabla.
2 days later i said okay i will buy it from you so i bought that account i enjoyed that account......

5 Months later HE HACKED THE ACCOUNT BACK... Lost my 190 Euros + 80M on bank.... I had a bankpin on it also so hes
Waiting till the bankpin what i think this happend 2 days ago but i waited to post a topic in thinking of that he might did wrong recover or anything...
tryed to have contact with him from CP FORUMS no answear tryed from snapchat no respons.... so NEVER BUY AN ACCOUNT FROM HIM OR ANYTHING 100% SCAM HACK ALL IN 1 .........

Im from the Netherlands if you are from the Netherlands you have 2 options or your E-mail is with @hotmail.com or its @live.nl and this one ..
http://imgur.com/a/qRGAc

ps. i cant join trips atm , or events or anything because of this ... sorry

Posted Image

$Ftw

Ftw

#Jonko

• RSN:Jonko Squad
    • IRC:[CP]Ftw
wtf @Nawrus

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Posted Image

Spoiler

Jordai

Jordai

Emotional Guy

• RSN:Ugly
    • IRC:Beta male
I would never say someone is 100% trusted whenever someone asks "oh is this guy trusted" I respond with what do you think? Trust people at your own safety, but i thought nawrus was trusted. I'll sort you an account out but that cunt is a fuckboy lmfao.

Soufiane

Soufiane

More than a clan

• RSN:Croxous
    • IRC:[CP]soufiane
Wtfff mann @$Sam @Drunk @Nawrus

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ports

Ports
    • RSN:Yaz X Capo
    • IRC:[CT]Ports
Damn thats some real fuckedup shit :o

Posted Image

Connor

Connor
    • RSN:C_H_4_N_C_E
    • IRC:[CP]Connor
Stop buying accounts from anyone other than Ezena. Ppl should know better by now.

Posted Image

Corrupt Since 2008

$Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

Instead of my money got longer my Defense got Longer

• RSN:Garyy Oak
    • IRC:[CP]Ash
Was ez me & @narwus split it right down the middle.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

$Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

Instead of my money got longer my Defense got Longer

• RSN:Garyy Oak
    • IRC:[CP]Ash

View PostConnor, on 02 September 2016 - 06:53 AM, said:

Stop buying accounts from anyone other than Ezena. Ppl should know better by now.

Ezena recovery back too and he Jew 2

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

James

James
    • RSN:Daddy Duces
    • IRC:James|Duces
Slack cunt

Posted Image

*The First Crystal Hally Pure in OSRS

*Leader of the #1 MPC Ruin

*High Council of the ^Supreme Elder Unit that will close your clan in a heartbeat

$Deziqn

Deziqn

duck your taco

• RSN:deziqn
@Nawrus instead of avoiding this problem, sort it out with maka, asap.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users