Taneks

Taneks
    • RSN:Taneks
    • IRC:CP

View PostRicke, on 20 October 2016 - 10:02 AM, said:

View PostWata, on 19 October 2016 - 10:30 PM, said:

View PostMerk, on 19 October 2016 - 10:25 PM, said:

View PostTaneks, on 19 October 2016 - 09:30 PM, said:

Fuck i messed up my ankle and passed out for like4 hours outside downtown last weekend off tequila
bro, I hope you realize while youre fucking her (his) ass, if she climaxes her dick is gonna cum all over you.

You do you man.
Sounds like you're speaking from experience rofl
LMAOOOOOOOO
Not that it is anything wrong with being gay, being attracted to someone who wants to look like a girl isnt being gay, but knowing it is and doing stuff with them I would consider being gay yes. It is infact another penis. You do you as Merk said.

Appreciate your post... thanks for breaking down what is/isnt gay . I guess i could possibly be considered "bi" but penis isn't a turn on for me and don't foresee any dick play, but it is unconventional indeed. Wasn't going to let anyone's opinions talk me out of what happens - just wanted to weigh it past a few other minds. Thx all

$Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

Instead of my money got longer my Defense got Longer

• RSN:Garyy Oak
    • IRC:[CP]Ash
Taneks for hall of fame and best troll

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Ricke

Ricke
    • RSN:Ricke
    • IRC:[CP]Ricke

View PostTaneks, on 20 October 2016 - 06:54 PM, said:

View PostRicke, on 20 October 2016 - 10:02 AM, said:

View PostWata, on 19 October 2016 - 10:30 PM, said:

View PostMerk, on 19 October 2016 - 10:25 PM, said:

View PostTaneks, on 19 October 2016 - 09:30 PM, said:

Fuck i messed up my ankle and passed out for like4 hours outside downtown last weekend off tequila
bro, I hope you realize while youre fucking her (his) ass, if she climaxes her dick is gonna cum all over you.

You do you man.
Sounds like you're speaking from experience rofl
LMAOOOOOOOO
Not that it is anything wrong with being gay, being attracted to someone who wants to look like a girl isnt being gay, but knowing it is and doing stuff with them I would consider being gay yes. It is infact another penis. You do you as Merk said.

Appreciate your post... thanks for breaking down what is/isnt gay . I guess i could possibly be considered "bi" but penis isn't a turn on for me and don't foresee any dick play, but it is unconventional indeed. Wasn't going to let anyone's opinions talk me out of what happens - just wanted to weigh it past a few other minds. Thx all
Just a mans opinion, it's not a fact :P

Posted Image

Awards:

Spoiler
Stacks
Spoiler

Ballers
Spoiler

KFC

KFC
    • RSN:Wo Ai Ni
    • IRC:[CP]Antonio
u fucking queer

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

derebaker

derebaker
    • RSN:Uwobyxy
    • IRC:Ubydyvig
Hi people Im gay I just joined so I can show Trudy at our Dubbo branch how much she is loved she is so lovely and kind

Luv you Trudy

From Aaron McDonalds

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users