Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Connor

Connor
    • RSN:C_H_4_N_C_E
    • IRC:[CP]Connor

View PostDavid, on 25 October 2016 - 05:20 PM, said:

Cleveland is going back from the east.. Knicks, Bucks, Bulls, and Pacers will be exciting to watch. But after Cleveland there's a HUGE gap

No one is really young/experienced enough to run with GS come playoff time, besides maybe Portland, Clips, and San Antonio. OKC will be interesting to watch because Beastbrook is gonna play his ass off every night. Also GS also lost a lot of their depth to bring in #35 (I don't wanna say his name he's a faggot now) so that could hurt them come playoff time. No rim protection either lmao
I like Portland cause they rely on guard play and they play the same style as GS. Most young teams gave GS some problems last year (LA, Minnesota, Bucks, Portland)

Probably gonna be Cleveland and Golden State again.. Cleveland will win because LeBron is LeBron and Kyrie is an emerging super-star who drained a 3 on Steph Flurry to win the finals last season

/thread
young David. Have you even heard of the celtics bruh

Posted Image

Corrupt Since 2008

$David

David

The grass ain't greener on the other side it's just blue

• RSN:Horseface
    • IRC:[CP]David

View PostConnor, on 26 October 2016 - 05:54 PM, said:

Cleveland is going back from the east.. Knicks, Bucks, Bulls, and Pacers will be exciting to watch. But after Cleveland there's a HUGE gap

No one is really young/experienced enough to run with GS come playoff time, besides maybe Portland, Clips, and San Antonio. OKC will be interesting to watch because Beastbrook is gonna play his ass off every night. Also GS also lost a lot of their depth to bring in #35 (I don't wanna say his name he's a faggot now) so that could hurt them come playoff time. No rim protection either lmao
I like Portland cause they rely on guard play and they play the same style as GS. Most young teams gave GS some problems last year (LA, Minnesota, Bucks, Portland)

Probably gonna be Cleveland and Golden State again.. Cleveland will win because LeBron is LeBron and Kyrie is an emerging super-star who drained a 3 on Steph Flurry to win the finals last season

/thread
The Celtics are in the east.... Lol

Until you guys find someone to stop LeBron & Kyrie, Cleveland is going to continue to run the east  lol. I like y'alls squad, especially since y'all have a real big now

but its the EAST. 50 wins or something for you guys, but no one is beating Cleveland

she send me pictures to my iphone

Posted Image

then I gotta clear em cause my girl be checking my phone

Ex-@Leader of the Best & Most Aspiring Pure Clan

Awards
Spoiler

Rudy

Rudy
    • RSN:Udyr
    • IRC:none
gsw all day

@SZN

SZN

Nothin like you lames

• RSN:1440p
    • IRC:[CP]SZN

View PostDavid, on 27 October 2016 - 02:52 PM, said:

/thread

Until you guys find someone to stop LeBron & Kyrie, Cleveland is going to continue to run the east  lol. I like y'alls squad, especially since y'all have a real big now

but its the EAST. 50 wins or something for you guys, but no one is beating Cleveland

thoughts @$Neal?

Posted Image

$Neal

Neal

Bucket-Team

• RSN:Nea l
    • IRC:[CP]Neal

View PostMerk, on 21 October 2016 - 11:04 AM, said:

Dallas Mavs boys.

Barnes, Bogut, Dirk, Deron Williams, JJ Barea, Wesley Matthews, Seth Curry, etc etc.

Should be a good season
All past their days except for Matthews and Seth Curry. Definitely have the ability to win, etc. I could see them sneaking into the playoffs as the 8 or 7. @$Merk

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

$David

David

The grass ain't greener on the other side it's just blue

• RSN:Horseface
    • IRC:[CP]David

View PostSZN, on 21 May 2017 - 02:09 AM, said:

/thread

thoughts @$Neal?
Those niggas ain't winning the series tho l0l

she send me pictures to my iphone

Posted Image

then I gotta clear em cause my girl be checking my phone

Ex-@Leader of the Best & Most Aspiring Pure Clan

Awards
Spoiler

Drunk

Drunk

"Avec tactiques supérieures."

• RSN:Drunkin R2h
    • IRC:[CP]Drunk
Celtics have zero chance at winning the series.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Juicy Pears

Juicy Pears

im un retardo holandes puta

• RSN:Hypericum
    • IRC:[CP] Juicy Pears

View PostDavid, on 22 May 2017 - 03:27 AM, said:

View PostSZN, on 21 May 2017 - 02:09 AM, said:

/thread

thoughts @$Neal?
Those niggas ain't winning the series tho l0l

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

$Sam

Sam

Best There Is

• RSN:Slowkid