Actually embarrassing LOL

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Remy

Remy
    • RSN:Jobbers
    • IRC:Remy-
(Not only talking to officers but anyone that's officer +)

It's actually embarrassing that with all of the ranks that we have, we still manage to only get 30~ to a mandatory p2p trip. If you skip a trip because you don't like the pull, maybe if all of you showed up we would pull higher.

All we need is 40-45 to have a fun ass p2p trip but you guys might be too dumb to understand that. Actually show up and you will realize that we could have a good trip.

Unless you want to pull a foc and make p2p just an unofficial trip, then go ahead but don't waste my time and other people's time.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image Posted Image

$Deziqn

Deziqn

duck your taco

• RSN:deziqn
Yea we've had a lot of kids skip because we 'don't pull enough' but they're apart of the problem...

If you intentionally skip just don't be a rank, it sets a bad example on members.

Posted Image

Jack

Jack
    • RSN:ASSEATER79
    • IRC:[CP]Jack

View PostDeziqn, on 23 October 2016 - 05:05 PM, said:

Yea we've had a lot of kids skip because we 'don't pull enough' but they're apart of the problem...

If you intentionally skip just don't be a rank, it sets a bad example on members.
Basically this

High Council of the #1 Pure Clan

Posted Image

Awards/Sigs:

Spoiler

$The Wolf

The Wolf

Ain't called Corrupt Pures for nothin'

• RSN:Joey Venom
    • IRC:JV
We're CP.... most oldschool kids don't give a fuck about p2p. Instead of bitching at them, replace them. Recruit a new core.

Not to mention were mostly American and its football season. Expect lower pulls till football is over.

Ex @Leader of The Greatest Pure Clan of All Time.

$Lila

Lila

Per Mare Per Terram

• RSN:L i l a
    • IRC:[CP]Lila

View PostJoey Venom, on 23 October 2016 - 05:49 PM, said:

We're CP.... most oldschool kids don't give a fuck about p2p. Instead of bitching at them, replace them. Recruit a new core.

Not to mention were mostly American and its football season. Expect lower pulls till football is over.
This "We are CP, we only like F2P" is the shitest excuse, I get P2P weekends arent always as good as F2P but that's cus no one fucking cares enough to put time into P2P or cus they know that they are shit in game, if you care about the clan just turn up, if you don't then leave.

Posted Image

Awards & Gifs:

Spoiler

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

$Lila

Lila

Per Mare Per Terram

• RSN:L i l a
    • IRC:[CP]Lila
@Remy I think Deziqn is the only council that can view this

Posted Image

Awards & Gifs:

Spoiler

$Anthoni

Anthoni
    • RSN:illegalized
    • IRC:[CP]Anthoni

View PostLila, on 23 October 2016 - 06:37 PM, said:

This "We are CP, we only like F2P" is the shitest excuse, I get P2P weekends arent always as good as F2P but that's cus no one fucking cares enough to put time into P2P or cus they know that they are shit in game, if you care about the clan just turn up, if you don't then leave.
I'm shit at p2p and still turn up. Wut wut.

Proud Elder of Corrupt Pures

Alex

Alex

it ain't a ting

• RSN:AlexWAAR
    • IRC:[CP]Alex
Stated this in IRC.

@@Chain @Ted etc

Ex @Leader of The Greatest Pure Clan of All Time.

[13:26] <@Zachary|0mg> why did we run from cp

[13:24] <@[CT]Colin> ask cp for a pkri lol

[13:24] <@[Foe]Zack> we won't beat cp lol

$Merk

Merk

The clan world revolves around CP

• RSN:UAV
    • IRC:[CP]iMerk_31s
Start showing up. Try to get some new recruits in that will replace the shitter kids who skip P2P. The entire rank staff should be putting in work and be online for P2P though. This is your guys' clan, put in work.

Founder of the following terms:

Ah yes, heh, pffff, ye bro etc, yea bro?, _______ in 2k16?, k9k, rif rof

Posted Image

Posted Image

@Leader 2012-2014

Spoiler

Remy

Remy
    • RSN:Jobbers
    • IRC:Remy-

okay so doesnt really change the fact that like 5 of 20 ranks show up. Also if "we are just Cp" then might as well make p2p trips unofficial or just not do them. no point in wasting peoples time that actually show up

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users