If we are going to compete

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Black Andre

Black Andre
    • RSN:The Boys
    • IRC:Da Boyz

stress p2p as much as f2p

@Remy 's topic says it all. but like, how long are we gonna say p2p is shit or w.e

or cp is a f2p clan or sunday isa  holiday

if we are going compete, let's show up. Stress The following p2p sunday as much as f2p.

Make it mandatory simple.

If your an Officer+ and can't attend for a non valid reason? welcome to guest

Elite+ the same

I'll be honest. I love CP. 6 years with ya niggas, but this is fucking stupid. If your a highcouncil and didn't show up today.. unless you had work, pathetic.

Im cool with everybody, but don't be in this fucking clan if your not going to put in work. Don't be in this fucking clan if your not gonna be on both days.

I personally feel we should lay down the law.

CP was the #1 overall pure clan in every era of rs at one point. But it's because we acted like one.

If you don't have a pure

Guest them.

I'd rather have a 45 man pull both days of people who give a fuck about this clan

then pulling 80 sat and 30 sunday.

nah, if your a retard. guest them, let them be inactive in another clan.

I feel like we are the fucking yankees of the past 5 years. We sign and let all these former great ranks and bring them here to do what?

Nah, if your a baseball fan, you know what im talking about. Let's be like the 1996 yankees, RECRUIT ROOKIES NOT OLD VETS AND REBUILD CP WITH THE NEW GENERATION.

There are obviously ranks here that give a fuck but im not speaking about officer+ I'm talking about Member-Leader

Guest the retards and rebuild the fucking clan. I'll be here with 20 man pulls or 100. Don't care, but I refuse to let some shitters be in CP. CP is the only clan that hasn't fucking closed and it should be an honor to be in the clan

ty 4 read aka tldr etc.

Black Andre

Black Andre
    • RSN:The Boys
    • IRC:Da Boyz
I would appreciate a proper response. If you are a spastic, just speaks how you feel about the clan.

Actually give me your POV.

$Deziqn

Deziqn

duck your taco

• RSN:deziqn
Ye it just stems from the top tbh.

Ranks just have to show up to these p2p trips, saying 'the pull is shit' isn't an excuse to not show up lol that just makes you part of the problem we're trying to fix

& Yea i agree on booting rando/retards that dont give a fuck about CP and are only here to troll.

Posted Image

$Merk

Merk

The clan world revolves around CP

• RSN:UAV
    • IRC:[CP]iMerk_31s
Agreed. When I led CP in a rivalry with EOP for like 2 years straight we would honestly pull +5-10 more on P2P Sundays just because our guys were hungry for the rivalry wins and we knew EOP wouldn't stress P2P and we raped them lol. But that's up to you guys as staff; recruiting people who actually play the game, enjoy P2P, will log in for both events, etc. Obviously guesting guys who skip or don't like P2P would show you guys are strict or whatever, but it would just push people away.

1. F2P pulls right now aren't even as good as we want them. Talk to guys and get them online, and recruit kids. Either ingame or literally steal members from those shitter mpcs that are going to lose every single prep and matched fight for the next 1-2 months (they're literally ass lol)

2. P2P is literally up to the staff to get everyone online and hype up the trip with some type of rivalry or something.. anything. Or until P2P wildy cleans up with the cancer crashes/mains, try to find a weekly P2P prep some shit. First to 100, anything.

3. I agree in removing sketchy/useless kids aka mailing time, hoomeses, etc.

4. Start looking at our ML and seeing who our actual core is. Remove guys who just have accounts up there but are actually dead irl etc.

Founder of the following terms:

Ah yes, heh, pffff, ye bro etc, yea bro?, _______ in 2k16?, k9k, rif rof

Posted Image

Posted Image

@Leader 2012-2014

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Spoiler

$Anthoni

Anthoni
    • RSN:illegalized
    • IRC:[CP]Anthoni
Very constructive post, and I agree with quite a few points of yours. I don't know where the whole mentality that p2p is not as important as f2p came from, but it's a cancer to have. Like you said, making p2p mandatory may be necessary, or why have it? Next, the recruiting issue, you are right about trying to bring in new blood instead of trying to steal from clans around the community. Maybe we could start some recruiting reward game/system at some point, because the amount of intro's/new apps we've had this week is low and there's no one to blame but us as a staff. Lastly, as ranks we should do our best to attend events. I'm not sure about you(and I'm not throwing any shade at anyone, life happens.)but nothing is more discouraging than as a member showing up and half the rank team is gone.

Proud Elder of Corrupt Pures

$Anthoni

Anthoni
    • RSN:illegalized
    • IRC:[CP]Anthoni
As far as getting members on for events, maybe we should see if people would download KIK? It's a great way to communicate aside from PC.

Proud Elder of Corrupt Pures

Remy

Remy
    • RSN:Jobbers
    • IRC:Remy-
kinda what @$Merk said.

It would be different if we were pulling really high in f2p and shitting on everyone but we aren't so there is nothing to fall back on for when we dont do well in p2p. Obviously it would be great if we could get like a weeky p2p prep with a clan but no one wants to do that (I've tried multiple times clans just aren't smart enough) so the only other option is just to step up the pull more.

Another thing I don't think some of you understand is we don't even need a big pull for p2p. Literally just 45~ people is all we need to have a fun trip that people will enjoy and want to get on for.

I'm like a lot of you guys, I just like to get on kill clans and then log off and not touch runescape, but I don't like getting on to see 30 people when I know we can have A LOT more. Just is a waste of my time at that point.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image Posted Image

$Lila

Lila

Per Mare Per Terram

• RSN:L i l a
    • IRC:[CP]Lila

View PostRemy, on 23 October 2016 - 07:45 PM, said:

kinda what @$Merk said.

It would be different if we were pulling really high in f2p and shitting on everyone but we aren't so there is nothing to fall back on for when we dont do well in p2p. Obviously it would be great if we could get like a weeky p2p prep with a clan but no one wants to do that (I've tried multiple times clans just aren't smart enough) so the only other option is just to step up the pull more.

Another thing I don't think some of you understand is we don't even need a big pull for p2p. Literally just 45~ people is all we need to have a fun trip that people will enjoy and want to get on for.

I'm like a lot of you guys, I just like to get on kill clans and then log off and not touch runescape, but I don't like getting on to see 30 people when I know we can have A LOT more. Just is a waste of my time at that point.
Im in this boat, have IRL commitments play when I can, I still manage to attend 90% of shit and host minis/pk trips sometimes, it's fair enough if you can't make it but step down

Posted Image

Awards & Gifs:

Spoiler

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users