November Inactive Sweep: Vote or be Removed!

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

Poll: November Inactive Sweep: Vote or be Removed! (81 member(s) have cast votes)

Saturday - F2P Pk Trip - Massing Begins 3:30 EST/8:30 GMT

1. Yes, I will be there to defend the title. (57 votes [70.37%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 70.37%

2. No, I will not attend. (24 votes [29.63%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 29.63%

Sunday - P2P Pk Trip - Massing Begins 3:30 EST/8:30 GMT

1. Yes, I will be there to defend the title. (47 votes [58.02%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 58.02%

2. No, I will not attend. (34 votes [41.98%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 41.98%

Vote Guests cannot vote

$Sam

Sam

Best There Is

• RSN:Slowkid
    • IRC:[CP]Sam

Posted Image

This week we will have an Inactive Sweep determining who our active Corrupt Pures are. Be sure to vote in the poll above letting us know you are still alive.

This is a very important weekend to see who is dedicated to CP. We have been dominating the F2P scene for months now, lets keep this up and be there to feast.  Let's aim for 60 Corrupt Pures+ this upcoming weekend. We need you online to support CP, show effort to be on. Sign up and keep your word to be online for both pk trips. Spread this poll to every Corrupt Pure, and remind everybody to be online.

Cancel plans and show up for CP.  Be on or we don't want you here.

It's your priority to be there weekend trips are crucial. Train and be ready.

If you vote in the Poll and you are Retired: You will be moved to an active rank that you deserve.

If you don't vote in poll and you are Member+: You will be moved to the Retired rank.

To reclaim your rank you will be required to make a topic in the "Reclaim Rank" forum inside Member Chat.

The inactive sweep is for the following events:

[F2P] [NOVEMBER 12TH] Saturday F2P PK Trip - Massing begins 3:30 EST/8:30 GMT

[P2P] [NOVEMBER 13TH] Sunday P2P PK Trip - Massing begins 3:30 EST/8:30 GMT

Be sure to spread the word about this inactive sweep in any way possible! Don't let your friend's get Retired!

SCROLL BACK UP AND VOTE!

@Leader 2015-2017

$Shiny

Shiny
    • RSN:8il
    • IRC:┼∞∞┼

Posted Image

sesh

~

🙏

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

$Six

Six

Your Dad

• RSN:Daddy Six
    • IRC:[CP]Six

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ted

Ted
    • RSN:Paved
    • IRC:[CP]Tederick
Get head and attend trips boyz

Jack

Jack
    • RSN:ASSEATER79
    • IRC:[CP]Jack
Lets get itttt

High Council of the #1 Pure Clan

Posted Image

Awards/Sigs:

Spoiler

RRA

RRA

CP's Worst Nightmare <3

• RSN:Ur Next 2Die
    • IRC:DezNutz
Sorry boys, I cannot attend. Exams were moved to the upcoming week. I'll be on next weekend for sure. GO CP! <3 :D

Disloyal

Disloyal

The One & Only

Good luck, boys!

$Sam

Sam

Best There Is

• RSN:Slowkid
    • IRC:[CP]Sam
@$Lila @Ted @Remy @$Six @Drunk @$Rage @$Pink @$Humble @$K1ss @$Strive @$Shiny @$Sil3nt @$SM0K3 @$Feelthef1re @Mr Egg @$`Peter @$Weak @$2pac @$Dpur3 @$Andy @$Ibugppl @$Andrew @$Desley @$3o4 @$Eric @$Ipunchb4bys @$Jump @$Flop @iP K E D @Abyssal Wtf @$Ftw @$K-0ed-4-G00d @$Vi3t @$Zoom @$8loodyarcher @$Kenny @Pex @$Final @$Key @$0ynxx @$Ben @$Bill @$Tristin @$Husky @Prayer Pot69 @Malarkus @$Klutch @Marcos @$Icey @$Unusual 2389 @$Vode @The Muted One @$Franco @$Todd @$SwanZiE @$I3reak Throu @Black Andre @$Oneddd @$Trae @Yx Ix @$Qolix @ @Mirin @$Iced Havoc @Monstah @Taka @Silvercooney @$Hiit @$Htown @Massing @iDrawdee @Theo @$Furl @Zach @$Charlie @$Inu @Danny @$Trent @$Pokyful @$Nefy @Hon0r @M0p @Droopy @Eimaj @$Andre @$Honey Garlic @Tism @$Bvb @Emp @$Sebi @$Doozy @$Luk3 Pur3 @$Membs @$elvy @$Yonomellamo @Kembe X @$Hotkeying @$Juan @Hope @Kidtouchin kJ @$Sikh @$Trojan @$Mitch @California @Zeppke @ @$Laos @@Stoned @$Zack @$Wata @$Maaku @$Potter @Nu Biker @$Neal @$Fullbuster @Legacy @Henry @Upluk @$Ped @Boomer @Hustlez @$Dinoz @Z I K 0 @Kse @Robbie @Cloob @W00t Pked1 @Luffy @Azrael @Touqir @ @SammyT @ @Bud @Sweaty @Venne @V A A K @Hawz @Slabby @Wardy @Akahana @I Am A Guy I @Earl @Zee @Insane @Dalmore @Crucify @Nousu @ImProbsAfk @Kenan N Kel @Jman428 @Fudog @P0ke N Die @$Jasper @$Luke @$Tony @$Toxine @$David @$Merk @ @$Fatal @$Anthoni @Victory @Jack @$Deziqn @Y I Pwn U1 @Sf Ii @Curen @@Blue @`Spam @W4NT3D D34TH @$Orphan @Moorcus @Kevin @ @Eriik @ImjustBaKEd @Jesus @Reapwah @Zeros @$Ash Ketchum @Tainted_One @Ports @Mantas @Carrotcat @Hoomeses @Cole @Waydi @King Bzrka @Cheetoz @Tijmz @Youness @@Moe @Henrik @Core @ @X O @$Steve Andar @Don Dude @Cemetxry @One Tic King @ @Rune Wars @Flex @ @Fratitude @Furmoil @ECH0 @ @Uncle Sam @Flatbush @Inners @Eesti Boss @Evandro @RRA @Zero Requiem @Weed @In Abundance @Willdownyou @Zet @Carlos @$Celine Dion @Connor @Xzecute @Sinz @Naseer @Weeee @Soufiane @Jaspeer @Mwp @Ezena @Super @Teboo @Nisti @Ricke @Pingu @Fistpuncher @$Blitze @$Chris @Alex @@Chain

@Leader 2015-2017

@Blue

Blue
    • RSN:Bape x GOSHA
    • IRC:[CP]Blue
had work today xoxo will be on for next saturday

Ex-Officer of AAO

Ex-Officer of Epidemic

Ex-Council of xL

Ex-Veteran of Fatality

Current High-Council of Corrupt Pures

Current Oldschool of AAO

2007-2012

Supreme Ownage

The Hatred

Fatality

AAO

Epidemic

xL

Posted Image

LONDON #NW7

Posted Image

$Anthoni

Anthoni
    • RSN:illegalized
    • IRC:[CP]Anthoni
Let's go big! Show your commitment to the clan!

Proud Elder of Corrupt Pures

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users