Ranks - read this now

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

Alex

Alex

it ain't a ting

• RSN:AlexWAAR
    • IRC:[CP]Alex
Ranks, I need you all to pay close attention.

Recruiting - You guys NEED to be recruiting whenever you're online. You're a rank for a reason, you can't rely on Sam & I to do this by ourselves. This clan strives when the ranks all put in work. You guys should already be maxed. Spend your time on RS recruiting. Get new guys to into the community, make them your prodigy, teach those new guys the ways. You should not be spending your time doing zulrah, pking, skilling, whatever you guys do for fun on runescape. Obviously you don't have to stop doing it all together, but put more effort into recruiting, I can't stress it enough. The community needs to keep expanding, you can't rely on the same group of guys forever.

Activity - Make sure you're ALWAYS idling in the clanchat. Whenever you're on teamspeak unmute your microphones and speak to kids. I hate coming on teamspeak and seeing the same 5 people pking in one channel, and the rest of you muted, that shouldn't be happening.
Spark up some activity on teamspeak, don't just idle.

Massing - You guys should always be helping mass. Don't be in the channel muted, or idling listening to the music. PM people to get on, pm people not on teamspeak, ALWAYS be logged ingame during the mass. Help hand out capes/teles/necks, whatever it may be.

Forums - Post topics daily, reply to topics. Don't view a topic and not reply.

We have a great staff team, we really do. I want to be able to take advantage of it, you all need to play your part. This goes to every single rank, including the higher ranks.

Ex @Leader of The Greatest Pure Clan of All Time.

[13:26] <@Zachary|0mg> why did we run from cp

[13:24] <@[CT]Colin> ask cp for a pkri lol

[13:24] <@[Foe]Zack> we won't beat cp lol

$Anthoni

Anthoni
    • RSN:illegalized
    • IRC:[CP]Anthoni
Would it hurt to have a group of people that stay on the recruits and continue to message them about events/trips? Or we just need to get better overall about keeping recruits informed.

Proud Elder of Corrupt Pures

$Lila

Lila

Per Mare Per Terram

• RSN:L i l a
    • IRC:[CP]Lila
Will do, I havent been that active as of recent as work is flat out in November/December but when I have the time I will put more effort in

Posted Image

Awards & Gifs:

Spoiler

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

$Charlie

Charlie

Brother Nature

• RSN:Gallaghers
    • IRC:[CP]Charles
Enough typing and more doing how about that eh? This should be already known

Posted Image

Posted Image

$Anthoni

Anthoni
    • RSN:illegalized
    • IRC:[CP]Anthoni