• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Ricke

Ricke
    • RSN:Ricke
    • IRC:[CP]Ricke
Top3:@$Luke @$Six @$Fatal
Bottom 3:@Tony` @$Chris @$Wata

Can't make list bigger or I'd include a bit more of u guys :)

Posted Image

Awards:

Spoiler
Stacks
Spoiler

Ballers
Spoiler

Mathewcor

Mathewcor
    • RSN:Ysuzydufo
    • IRC:Otufiky
For the reason that the admin of this site is working, no hesitation very shortly it will be well-known, due to its quality contents.

RioNub

RioNub
    • RSN:Uqygulewy
    • IRC:Ujyqe
So, there’s a bit of a adumbration,1 about what caliber of prospects we’re talking. I don’t apperceive,1 any of the five names on the list,6 27 Minor League report, and it’s safe to say the Brewers will do their best to make sure the names do not appear,1 out. You don’t wish,1 your prospects, “top” or not, to know they are getting,1 dangled in a trade.

Memolo: “How would you classify the players on that list? Is this a above,1 deal for you? Is this added,Sunglasses Snapback Hats,1 about the money for the Mets? If you could affectionate,1 of characterize it in some way?”
The Mets will accept,Extra Innings amalgamation,1 alone,1 on DirecTV,1 from a list of five Brewers Minor Leagues to complete the barter,1. Melvin told me last night that the picks will be fabricated,1 in September.
Here’s a allocation,1 of this morning’s radio transcript
Melvin: “Well, I anticipate,1 it is axiomatic,1 that the Mets acquainted,1, I can’t speak on their account,1,Colorado Rockies Hats sale, but I think they acquainted,1 that,DC shoes hats Sale, a lot of people speculated that K-Rod would be moved in that regard. So from our standpoint, we engaged in chat,1 with them and I saw that the opportunity was to go in there and try to get him. We’ll find out about the players. I believe any player that puts a Minor League compatible,1 on has a adventitious,1 to play in the big leagues. The akin,1 they play at is bent,1 by the players. As far as our top top guys, it’s not traveling,1 to happen but they’re players that could play in the big leagues.”
Brewers GM Doug Melvin discussed the Francisco Rodriguez trade this morning on MLB Network Radio channel on SiriusXM, and seemed to announce,1 to hosts Jim Memolo and Mel Antonen that the Brewers would not have to allotment,The majority however,1 with any of their top, top prospects in the deal.
Follow Brew Beat on Twitter.

Dustintrind

Dustintrind
    • RSN:Dustintrind
    • IRC:Dustintrind
I would open the machine, grab the drink and nuke the machine.

What would you do if there were no more alcohool and drugs in the world?

Ira G.Cep

Ira G.Cep
    • RSN:Ira G.Cep
    • IRC:Ira G.Cep
I would invent an ice cream exclusive to here so you would come back.

If I left tomorrow, what would you do?

Disloyal

Disloyal

The One & Only

@@Stoned @Sepevo @$Chris

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users