Luke's Ultimate Guide To Tinder in 2016-2017: Part 1 (The Swipe & Opening)

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

$Luke

Luke

Elder Contract Lawyer

• RSN:Realtor
    • IRC:[CP]Luke

Posted Image

Hello guys, it's your boy Luke here with a specially requested guide on how to talk to girls on Tinder and how to get them to your place with minimal effort.

I am what you might call a Tinder Professional. I have over 1,000 swipe rights in under 3 months, I have slain over 35+ girls who tend to be over 7/10's. I initially was pumping out crazy numbers but stopped caring about numbers and started going for quality.

First off, let's talk about what you need.

Items Required:

-Phone, preferably an iPhone (Girls don't like green messages)

-A brain

-Common sense with girls

And that's pretty much it. Now, you might be thinking "Hey, I have all three of those!" and I'll let you know, you probably don't because you're reading this, but that's why I'm here. I'll be breaking this guide down slowly and ensure that every question is answered.

Posted Image

You should note a few things before going into Tinder

-Girls always have more swipe rights, and they don't always respond.

-The more effort you put into it, the more likely you'll get laid

-The better looking you are, the more swipes. This will not help you get better looking.

-Know when to give up. If someone is simply just talking to you just to be your friend, stop messaging them (unless you want friends)

-Never double message unless you don't care about getting rejected twice lmao

Posted Image

Download Tinder. Perhaps the easiest step! Connect your Facebook account and just get started.

Posted Image

This is a big problem where most guys fail to realize what girls actually want to see. First off, they give no fucks about what your body looks like surprisingly, so that douchey photo you took of yourself in the bathroom? Remove it. There are a few types of photos girls want to see:

-Photos with your friends (But not only these, they don't know who they're swiping on, so they'll swipe left)

-Photos of yourself, preferably not selfies.

-Photos of your dogs. This is key, most girls will honestly swipe right for your dog.

-MAKE SURE YOUR FIRST PHOTO IS YOUR BEST PHOTO

Photos that girls don't want to see:

-Shirtless selfies

-Pictures of you smoking weed

-Pictures of you at the club with your boys

-Pictures of you holding a kid

A good way to improve your swipe rate is getting pictures taken of you. Find a friend who is a photographer and ask them if they need someone for their classes, or if they're good friends just ask them for help. Photographers aren't free, so don't go around asking for free shit. If it's your friend, just buy them dinner afterwards or something.

Posted Image

I'd say most girls don't care about bio's unless they're trying to date you, but still slightly important. You have two options, funny or descriptive. First thing you should note is that girls won't find your jokes funny, so you have to appeal to their sense of humor. I'm not here to make your bio, so figure that one the fuck out. Here's a few tips though:

-Don't leave it blank, girl's find it weird

-Make sure you offend as little people as possible.

-Never mention politics

-Do not mention "looking for hookups" or anything

-Puns always are good

-Mention you have a pet if you do, don't include the name

-Don't make a list of requirements for girls. You're actually a fucking idiot if you do this

Posted Image

Now, here is the option of quality or quantity? I originally started with quantity because fuck it, and slowly moved over to quality. It takes about 3-5 minutes a day to simply swipe right on everyone and then put your phone away, or talk to the people you matched with. If you're going to sit down and look at girls bio's, look at their pictures, just stop. That's way too much work. Simply swipe based on their bio + first picture if you want to care about quality.

I prefer the quantity method because it shortens the amount of time I am on Tinder and it also helps me weed out the ugly girls after I match with them. I am pretty good looking, so I get around 10-15 matches per day located near a college. I put my mile range to 8 because I don't care to drive far anymore. If you don't live near a city, be prepared to crank that mileage up.

Posted Image

I'll write this tomorrow. This is key in getting laid, and making sure girls reply. Starting out with "Hey :)" isn't always good enough.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

$Jasper

Jasper

Més Que Un Clan

• RSN:AFC AJAX
    • IRC:[CP]Jasper
@$SwanZiE

Ex @High Council 2014 - 2017

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards
Spoiler

$SwanZiE

SwanZiE

another you

• RSN:LOSTBOY74652
    • IRC:[CP]SwanZiE

View PostJasper, on 14 December 2016 - 04:49 AM, said:

wat is deze

Posted Image

LoLo

LoLo
    • RSN:GOAT
    • IRC:LoLo
sometimes my hands start trembling when I start texting girls. Any recommendations?

Victory

Victory

Superman

• RSN:King Victory
    • IRC:[CP]Victory
L0000000000000000000000000000000000000L
EXCELLENT

Posted Image

15th June 2014 -

@Blue

Blue
    • RSN:Bape x GOSHA
    • IRC:[CP]Blue
Rofl

Ex-Officer of AAO

Ex-Officer of Epidemic

Ex-Council of xL

Ex-Veteran of Fatality

Current High-Council of Corrupt Pures

Current Oldschool of AAO

2007-2012

Supreme Ownage

The Hatred

Fatality

AAO

Epidemic

xL

Posted Image

LONDON #NW7

Posted Image

$Maaku

Maaku

Foreginer

• RSN:immaaku
    • IRC:-
Heh

Rune Wars

Rune Wars
    • RSN:Rune Wars
    • IRC:Rune Wars
this is accually absolute, cringe anyone who uses tinder , go outside . please . love you guys <3
Posted Image
  Corrupt Pures #1 High level pure community

$Merk

Merk

The clan world revolves around CP

• RSN:UAV
    • IRC:[CP]iMerk_31s
Life's easy when you're good looking

Founder of the following terms:

Ah yes, heh, pffff, ye bro etc, yea bro?, _______ in 2k16?, k9k, rif rof

Posted Image

Posted Image

@Leader 2012-2014

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Spoiler

$Charlie

Charlie

Brother Nature

• RSN:Gallaghers
    • IRC:[CP]Charles
you really made this, god bless..

who the fuck uses tinder all u need is twitter l0l

Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users