• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

$Mitch

Mitch

Slayin' EOP since 8/21/95

• RSN:Baesball
    • IRC:Mitch

View PostFatal, on 30 January 2017 - 05:45 PM, said:

Split looks a bit weird.  If you want a 6 day split I'd manage it a bit differently, by focusing 1 major muscle group a day.

Monday: Chest
Tuesday: Back
Wednesday: Legs
Thursday: Abs/Obliques
Friday: Shoulders
Saturday: Arms
Sunday: Off

Or do a push-pull split that I used to love.  It enables you to workout more frequently with the same optimal rest, starting the same routine a day prior each week.

Monday: Push --- Chest/Shoulders/Tri
Tuesday: Off
Wednesday: Pull --- Back/Bi
Thursday: Off
Friday: Legs/Abs
Saturday: Off
Sunday: Push
Monday: Off
Tuesday: Pull
Wednesday: Off
Thursday: Legs/Abs
Friday: Off
Saturday: Push
etc.

Biggest word of advice is don't neglect your diet.. if you want to gain mass you need to eat well.  You could workout as hard as you want, but if you don't eat right you won't be maximizing your results.  I could write you up a meal plan based on your BMR, if you'd like.

Regardless of the split you start with, over time you'll be incorporating more and more different aspects.  I've been through countless, countless splits that all worked to some extent.  As long as your focused on tearing apart each muscle group weekly, you'll be fine.
i wanna c how big of a boy fatal is now that he is the next arnold schwarzanigger

pic
or
no
advice
allowed

#BBN | #Reds | #Mavs

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

$Fatal

Fatal

The Goater

• RSN:Fata l
    • IRC:[CP]Fatal

View PostMitch, on 30 January 2017 - 09:08 PM, said:

Split looks a bit weird.  If you want a 6 day split I'd manage it a bit differently, by focusing 1 major muscle group a day.

Or do a push-pull split that I used to love.  It enables you to workout more frequently with the same optimal rest, starting the same routine a day prior each week.

etc.

Biggest word of advice is don't neglect your diet.. if you want to gain mass you need to eat well.  You could workout as hard as you want, but if you don't eat right you won't be maximizing your results.  I could write you up a meal plan based on your BMR, if you'd like.

Regardless of the split you start with, over time you'll be incorporating more and more different aspects.  I've been through countless, countless splits that all worked to some extent.  As long as your focused on tearing apart each muscle group weekly, you'll be fine.
i wanna c how big of a boy fatal is now that he is the next arnold schwarzanigger

pic
or
no
advice
allowed

Posted Image

A lil whiles ago, not even flexing.  You can even see the jack3d on the stove, eheh.

#FearTheGiants

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ex-Leader.

Part of the #39Def unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Posted Image

Spoiler

$Mitch

Mitch

Slayin' EOP since 8/21/95

• RSN:Baesball
    • IRC:Mitch

View PostFatal, on 30 January 2017 - 09:17 PM, said:

etc.

pic
or
no
advice
allowed

Posted Image

A lil whiles ago, not even flexing.  You can even see the jack3d on the stove, eheh.
ahahahahhaah pull ur pants up ahhaa

fuckin alex man

#BBN | #Reds | #Mavs

$Perry

Perry

See you in the pit

• RSN:LANE SW1TCH
    • IRC:[CP]Perry

View PostMitch, on 30 January 2017 - 09:18 PM, said:

etc.

pic
or
no
advice
allowed

Posted Image

ahahahahhaah pull ur pants up ahhaa

fuckin alex man

DAMN SON YO @$Mitch YOURE A GOOD LOOKIN DUDE BUT I THINK MY BOY @$Fatal HAS U BEAT...

Ex-Council of the #1 Pure Clan

Posted Image

Netflix

Netflix
    • RSN:NETFLIX V2
    • IRC:NETFLIX V2
@Remy get in here you little boy

CHIEF / NETFLIX V2

~ 91/99 Attack ~
~ 99/99 Range ~ 97/99 HP ~ 94/94 Magic ~ 99/99 Strength ~

~ 13/13 Defence ~

Posted Image

Posted Image

Connor67

Connor67

The Legend

• RSN:Genqhis
    • IRC:[CP]Connor
you gotta hit each muscle group 2x a week minimum to notice significant gains in any way.
do full body 2x a week or an upper / lower split (4 days, 3 days off split however you please)
lookup westside conjugate system or just find a program that incorporates undulating periodization (volume / intensity) days

anybody recommending push pull legs is a fucking narb that has only made novice gains.

For pushing movements: Progress to weighted dips, overhead press, incline bench
Pulling: Deadlifts (if your lower back allows), Rack pulls above the knee (get yoked upper back), pullups, lat pulldowns for some variation, Pullovers
Legs: Squats, deadlifts (^^), Calf raises, stiff legged deadlifts, leg press, etc...

BTW, 95% of the fitness youtubers are on gear, so take their advice with a grain of salt. These dudes can get shredded just by beating off

Posted Image

@Leader of Temptation Since 2K12

http://tldr.me/14bnbp1.png

"So i'll wait while you sleep,

Train while you eat,

Bite the bullet

you can see the stains on my teeth".

~Sol~

Spoiler

Legendary^

$Shiny

Shiny
    • RSN:8il
    • IRC:┼∞∞┼

etc.

pic
or
no
advice
allowed

Posted Image

lol @$Fatal u still low-ride? mfw only lil yutes do that now, u a grown ass man m8.

Posted Image

sesh

~

🙏

RDforumacc

RDforumacc
If you're new to the gym, don't hit certain body parts each day. You should be training your overall strength in the beginning.

When I started lifting I did my full body routine every 2nd day. After a year or so when I had improved in both size and strength, I moved on to targeting body parts. This is probably the most normal thing to do.

If you're interested feel free to pm :)

$Fatal

Fatal

The Goater

• RSN:Fata l
    • IRC:[CP]Fatal

View PostShiny, on 31 January 2017 - 01:46 AM, said:

etc.

pic
or
no
advice
allowed

Posted Image

lol @$Fatal u still low-ride? mfw only lil yutes do that now, u a grown ass man m8.

Posted Image

#FearTheGiants

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ex-Leader.

Part of the #39Def unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Posted Image

Spoiler

RDforumacc

RDforumacc

View PostFatal, on 31 January 2017 - 04:37 PM, said:

View PostShiny, on 31 January 2017 - 01:46 AM, said:

etc.

pic
or
no
advice
allowed

Posted Image

Posted Image
Stronk af.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users