New Forums & Moderation?

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

$Luke

Luke

Elder Contract Lawyer

• RSN:Realtor
    • IRC:[CP]Luke
This isn't really a poll on how we should moderate the new forums because it's up to @Drunk but based on the current status of the forums, do you believe we need moderation on posts?

I think we do because most people just comment things like "heh" and "nice" which provides absolutely no input to any discussion. It'd be nice if everyone already began commenting like a normal person on topics because it helps expand the discussion, leading to more posts and feeling more connected.

Let me know what you guys think.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

$Mitch

Mitch

Slayin' EOP since 8/21/95

• RSN:Baesball
    • IRC:Mitch
Personally don't think it matters, it would be nice for people to take some topics serious, but if someone just posts like a music vid or something fuck it

#BBN | #Reds | #Mavs

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

$Perry

Perry

See you in the pit

• RSN:LANE SW1TCH
    • IRC:[CP]Perry
I miss u @$Mitch

Ex-Council of the #1 Pure Clan

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Posted Image

@Moe

Moe

💯 💯

• RSN:The Boy
    • IRC:[CP]Moe

View PostMitch, on 12 March 2017 - 10:16 PM, said:

Personally don't think it matters, it would be nice for people to take some topics serious, but if someone just posts like a music vid or something fuck it
^

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Persian Tom

Persian Tom

King of Kings

• RSN:Bl o o d y
    • IRC:[CP]Persian_Tom

Posted Image

$Sam

Sam

Best There Is

• RSN:Slowkid
    • IRC:[CP]Sam

View PostPersian Tom, on 12 March 2017 - 10:48 PM, said:

@Leader 2015-2017

X O

X O

Just CP It

• RSN:Focus CP
    • IRC:[CP]X O
if u focus it dont matter right @$Fatal

Posted Image

Disloyal

Disloyal

The One & Only

View PostLuke, on 12 March 2017 - 10:03 PM, said:

I think we do because most people just comment things like "heh" and "nice" which provides absolutely no input to any discussion. It'd be nice if everyone already began commenting like a normal person on topics because it helps expand the discussion, leading to more posts and feeling more connected.

Holy fuck, yes. Too many braindead kids on these forums spamming "focus pocus," "gz," "cp it," "+1," and other meaningless bullshit.

This makes the forums seem like worthless spam, providing no reason for a decent human being to even be active on them.

We need to have content on here that people can care and communicate about, not to troll or flame each other over.

Teboo

Teboo

No Limit (NLMB)

• RSN:Teboo
    • IRC:[CP]Teboo
I thought the same way but we have retards who delete posts and topics so i just dont get active on the forums anymore.

Now its just retards spamming focus cp lol

A year from now you will wish you started today.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Disloyal

Disloyal

The One & Only

View PostTeboo, on 12 March 2017 - 11:46 PM, said:

I thought the same way but we have retards who delete posts and topics so i just dont get active on the forums anymore.

Now its just retards spamming focus cp lol

^ This.

Lmfao.

Half the shit I post gets deleted anyway, so what's the point? IMO, the forums are noticeably less active than they used to be in 2014 and 2015.

There should be less censorship of forum content but more bans on the retards who don't contribute anything valuable to the forums.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users