New Era: Vote Now

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
40 replies to this topic

Poll: New Era: No Excuse To Get An Account. (58 member(s) have cast votes)

Will you have a 60-88 combat pure attending events?

1. Yes I will and train to the best of my ability. (50 votes [86.21%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 86.21%

2. No. (8 votes [13.79%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 13.79%

Vote

$Sam

Sam

Best There Is

• RSN:Slowkid
    • IRC:[CP]Sam

Posted Image

[MANDATORY INACTIVITY SWEEP]

~ Read Carefully

Before I talk about what will be going on I want to make this clear. Do not get rid of your high level pure accounts, they will be useful once we see higher levels from other clans. This is the perfect time if you know a low level pure or any friends to get them into the clan.The clanning scene is a whole now and will be that way temporarily. Clans will eventually train up and use higher levels, that’s when we come in with our old big boys already we have. The main focus for everybody now is to get an account 60-88 combat. Preferably level 70-88 so we have the advantage of higher strength and range. We will be doing midweek f2p pk trips everyday starting next week, so make sure you are in teamspeak. Trips will resume at the end of the month for every high pure clan. First official pk trip date will be posted In a few weeks, get to work and get your account ready. Activity needs to be off the roof these next few weeks, you must be in teamspeak 24/7 and idling and making sure your account is where you want it. Contact every CP and x members and make sure they’re on top of their game getting an account for this new era. If you have any questions regarding these next few weeks, contact me or a staff member. This should be a fun and enjoyable experience, so lets have fun with it. Chain Is Law CC - Always Idle.

You must update your baby pure under your profile to be added to the memberlist.

*Any Member or higher who doesn't vote in the poll above will be considered as inactive and will be removed.

Posted Image

[MANDATORY INACTIVITY SWEEP]

You guys know the deal with returns have around 50+ f2p sets and multiple team capes and axes. 57 woodcutting is a must and is mandatory, only takes a few hours make sure you get it on your baby pure.

- Swordfish and Anchovy Pizzas

- Multiple returns

- Hatchets and games necks for quick returning

- Burning Necks - Returning Bandits

Posted Image

SCROLL BACK UP AND VOTE

@Leader 2015-2017

$Sam

Sam

Best There Is

• RSN:Slowkid
    • IRC:[CP]Sam
This will be a fun and enjoyable experience. You guys need to have an account.
F2P Midweeks everyday starting next week, lets go!

@@Stoned @@Moe @Ted @Remy @$Rage @$Pink @$Humble @$K1ss @$Strive @$Sil3nt @$SM0K3 @$Feelthef1re @Mr Egg @$`Peter @$Weak @$2pac @$Dpur3 @$Andy @$Ibugppl @$Andrew @$Desley @$3o4 @$Eric @$Ipunchb4bys @$Jump @$Flop @iP K E D @$Ftw @$K-0ed-4-G00d @$Vi3t @$Zoom @$8loodyarcher @$Kenny @$Final @$Key @$0ynxx @$Ben @$Bill @Dave @$Tristin @$Husky @iVikings @$Klutch @$Icey @$Unusual 2389 @$Vode @$Anthoni @$Franco @$Todd @$SwanZiE @$I3reak Throu @$Oneddd @$Trae @Yx Ix @$Qolix @$LeJayt @$Iced Havoc @$Hitttaaa @$Hiit @$Furl @Light Mayhem @$Charlie @$Inu @$Trent @$Pokyful @$Nefy @Eimaj @$Andre @$Honey Garlic @$Bvb @José @$Sebi @$Doozy @$Luk3 Pur3 @$Membs @$Yonomellamo @$Hotkeying @$Juan @$Sikh @$Trojan @$Mitch @$Gods @ @Ryan @$Laos @$Zack @$Wata @$Blitze @$Maaku @$Potter @Nu Biker @$Jez @$Neal @$Fullbuster @$Ped @$F0RK @$Dinoz @$Steve Andar @Shadow Asuna @Under Mayhem @ @$Perry @I Am A Guy I @Jizzle @$D2` @$Jasper @ @$Six @$Deziqn @$Luke @$Htown @$Tony @Sam @$Toxine @$David @$Merk @$Fatal @$Lila @@Blue @Abyssal Wtf @`JD @Bawsy @KeoLegend @Earmuffs @Sunny @W4NT3D D34TH @KFC @Gilded @Carrotcat @Juicy Pears @X O @@Anton @l Pk Dark l @Obese @T3h @Youness @Eesti Boss @Weed @LoLo @Sepevo @I Z A D @Killa @Don Dude @Arcane @ @Im Jay @Serls @Saucey @Ross @Piff Hitz @Varley @Peng @N O Y @Shabingy @Pro Ranqe @3Def @Carlos @$Celine Dion @Connor @Xzecute @Sinz @Naseer @Weeee @Soufiane @Jaspeer @Mwp @Ezena @Super @Teboo @Pingu @Fistpuncher @$Chris @$Ash Ketchum @Persian Tom

@Leader 2015-2017

Persian Tom

Persian Tom

King of Kings

• RSN:Bl o o d y
    • IRC:[CP]Persian_Tom
Train up my niggas

Posted Image

$Jez

Jez
    • RSN:dmg
    • IRC:jez
ye
Current Elder of Corrupt Pures 2013-
Ex Member of unbreakable 2017
Ex Council of Ruin 2016
Ex high council of Olympus 2014/16
Ex member of mayhem 2016
Ex advanced of Sko 2014
Ex elite of Nemesis-2013/14
Ex member of Historical Pures - 2013

Posted Image

@Anton

Anton

Focuser

• RSN:Anto n
    • IRC:[CP]Anton
Lego boys!

Posted Image

$Zack

Zack

Bitch, Im a Savage I do Damage

• RSN:Focus Teemu
    • IRC:[CP]ZackChips
be on
[center]  Posted Image Posted Image

Under Mayhem

Under Mayhem
    • RSN:Under Mayhem
    • IRC:Under_Mayhem
gl

Killa

Killa
    • RSN:DmkKilla
    • IRC:[DMK]Killa
Keep ur HPCs, will only take a week or two before CP bullies everyone back to 30def.

@Blue

Blue
    • RSN:Bape x GOSHA
    • IRC:[CP]Blue
Train up asap we will have f2p midweeks soon

Ex-Officer of AAO

Ex-Officer of Epidemic

Ex-Council of xL

Ex-Veteran of Fatality

Current High-Council of Corrupt Pures

Current Oldschool of AAO

2007-2012