Hello

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

$Anthoni

Anthoni
    • RSN:illegalized
    • IRC:[CP]Anthoni
So I'm just trying to get a general feel from the ranks about how they think we are doing thus far into the transition to the LPC scene, and anything you think that could improve it. I noticed that we have 20 members now that are 80+ and many more mixed in the 70's. We've been recruiting at least 3 new people a day to the TS, but we really need to push them to get on the site and be active. Tom and I have been working on getting a few leaks in other clans, along with some other stuff that it's in the works. Anyway, I think we're heading in the right direction and look forward to April 29th.

#Persian Tom Era

Proud Elder of Corrupt Pures

$Sam

Sam

Best There Is

• RSN:Slowkid
    • IRC:[CP]Sam
Recruit, TS Activity, Train up and repeat.

It's going good, but I'm not sure what you guys are shooting for. If you guys want that #1 title just keep doing what you're doing consistently. We should try as our next goal to start peaking 70+ on ts daily. Recruiting a big member base will be key for high pulls. Also, making sure new members post on forums daily as well.

@Leader 2015-2017

$Deziqn

Deziqn

duck your taco

• RSN:deziqn
Ts/cc activity has improved alot from what it was before, just have to keep recruiting & teaching these new guys on how to be better members etc

Also training, we need alot more 80+'s if we're going to do f2p or even p2p preps

Posted Image

@Stoned

Stoned

The Dab King

• RSN:Stoned God
    • IRC:Stoned
We should be focusing on implementing our new members, getting them used to our expectations and making sure they know what they should be doing. Activity has been great, we need to keep that up. Keep recruiting, I'm working on a few leaks myself, but so far so good. If we want #1 tho, recruiting needs to continue and possibly even pick up a bit.
Posted Image
Posted Image

$Jez

Jez
    • RSN:dmg
    • IRC:jez
yeah ive seen the cc has been at 30+ people a lot of the time
Current Elder of Corrupt Pures 2013-
Ex Member of unbreakable 2017
Ex Council of Ruin 2016
Ex high council of Olympus 2014/16
Ex member of mayhem 2016
Ex advanced of Sko 2014
Ex elite of Nemesis-2013/14
Ex member of Historical Pures - 2013

Posted Image

$Merk

Merk

The clan world revolves around CP

• RSN:UAV
    • IRC:[CP]iMerk_31s
CC has been looking a lot more active, I just feel like you guys should try to all chill in the Lobby of TS and constantly bring the new guys into TS as you recruit them (I've only really been seeing older guys in same TS chans). You'll be able to talk to the new guys right away and let them chill/talk and then you can pretty much tell them about PK trips, and to join the cc/ts when they're on.

From there its either a hit or a miss. If they constantly are in the cc or TS affiliaiting themselves, all of you will see that and then explaining PK trips weekly etc, will be easy.
After a solid amount in ts constantly, you can easily go out on random midweek pk trips, and that'll attract more guys. And so on.

Founder of the following terms:

Ah yes, heh, pffff, ye bro etc, yea bro?, _______ in 2k16?, k9k, rif rof

Posted Image

Posted Image

@Leader 2012-2014

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Spoiler

@Moe

Moe

💯 💯

• RSN:The Boy
    • IRC:[CP]Moe
I agree with all of you, however if we truly desire for that #1 spot, we should try to push it a little bit. We're going on the right direction, it's less than 2 weeks left. We should use this time to recruit, do daily events, teach them new ways, advice them, etc. Aslong as we have our new members in teamspeak, forum activity will eventually come along.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

$David

David

The grass ain't greener on the other side it's just blue

• RSN:Horseface
    • IRC:[CP]David
Make yourselves appealing to any and every member. Members will have fun and will do what you guys ask of them if they respect you.

Everyone reading this has to be on the same page too. If you want to be known for something, the entire leadership is going to need to work to get that done. We won't get good with one person singlehandedly trying to push everyone. If we do that, we'll be just fine.

she send me pictures to my iphone

Posted Image

then I gotta clear em cause my girl be checking my phone

â™”

Ex-@Leader of the Best & Most Aspiring Pure Clan

Awards
Spoiler

Disloyal

Disloyal

The One & Only

Forum, TeamSpeak, and clan-chat activity has drastically improved since I left for Ukraine about 2 weeks ago; everybody has been doing a great job with recruiting and retaining a positive environment for all the newbies. ;) Seems like most of the squad's working on their pures and preparing for the upcoming events, too. Keep it up, boys.

$Sam

Sam

Best There Is

• RSN:Slowkid
    • IRC:[CP]Sam
Keep putting in dat work

@Leader 2015-2017

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users