IT HAS BEEN A LONG LONG LONG TIME

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

Jimberino

Jimberino
    • RSN:Jimberino
    • IRC:Jimberino

So finally my new band Returning His Crown has released its first song!!  If you like the song you should like us on facebook and share the song.  Do an old CP homie a solid ;^)

$Sam

Sam

Best There Is

• RSN:Slowkid
    • IRC:[CP]Sam
Liked.

@Jimberino ur a superstar dude.

@Leader 2015-2017

$Andre

Andre
    • RSN:3
    • IRC:monhs
Not bad man

Persian Tom

Persian Tom

King of Kings

• RSN:Bl o o d y
    • IRC:[CP]Persian_Tom
Holy fuck. So I'm a huge metalcore/deathcore fan can tell you just about any relavent band in the scene. This song was fucking dope especially Kirby's feature. Fit for a king is my all time favorite band and getting him to ft in your song will definitely attract the right audience. I loved it would headbang and crowd kill like fuck to this \m/ Hope you guys make it big the potential is definetely there

Posted Image

Persian Tom

Persian Tom

King of Kings

@$Luke @$Maaku @@Chain give this song a listen

Posted Image

Jimberino

Jimberino
    • RSN:Jimberino
    • IRC:Jimberino

View PostPersian Tom, on 17 April 2017 - 02:16 PM, said:

Holy fuck. So I'm a huge metalcore/deathcore fan can tell you just about any relavent band in the scene. This song was fucking dope especially Kirby's feature. Fit for a king is my all time favorite band and getting him to ft in your song will definitely attract the right audience. I loved it would headbang and crowd kill like fuck to this \m/ Hope you guys make it big the potential is definetely there
Thanks man that means a lot for real!!  I've literally put the last year into this thing so I hope we can do something with it.  We're shooting our first music video for our next single May 19th/20th!  That should be out in like 2-3 months! :)

$Mitch

Mitch

Slayin' EOP since 8/21/95

• RSN:Baesball
    • IRC:Mitch
wow you guys put a lot of effort into that video lol

outsourced talent?

I don't listen to that disgusting scream shit for weird kids, but hey, cool video

#BBN | #Reds | #Mavs

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Persian Tom

Persian Tom

King of Kings

View PostJimberino, on 17 April 2017 - 02:24 PM, said:

Thanks man that means a lot for real!!  I've literally put the last year into this thing so I hope we can do something with it.  We're shooting our first music video for our next single May 19th/20th!  That should be out in like 2-3 months! :)
Please keep us updated.I'll buy your ep and or album you have a very promising band. Best of luck

Posted Image

@Chain

Chain
    • RSN:Chain Is Law
    • IRC:[CP]Chain
Let me know when you're trying to come to michigan brotha

Posted Image

$Deziqn

Deziqn

duck your taco

• RSN:deziqn

lmfao @$Sam @@Moe @@Blue @$Maaku @@Anton

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users