Nothin like you lames

• RSN:1440p
    • IRC:[CP]SZN

View PostMaaku, on 23 April 2017 - 08:27 PM, said:

View PostDisloyal, on 23 April 2017 - 08:24 PM, said:

View PostSZN, on 23 April 2017 - 08:23 PM, said:

Lmao school shooter tunes

l000l

I know it is waste of time to argue with slow kids but do you even realise that those black guys what you adore are actually school or street shooters and they are worth much as pile of my dogs crap

adore=/=listen, you got reeled. You honestly seemed like you have a personality to care so much about what others listen to. Legit Tom stated how he didn't like that sort of metal & you go & comment how his metal is mainstream. People like you who listen to rock have this ego approach to other genres of music. Btw it's just not black rappers out there & just not "hood rap" but keep going on projecting about people's taste :^)

Posted Image

Disloyal

Disloyal

The One & Only

View PostSZN, on 23 April 2017 - 08:34 PM, said:

l000l

I know it is waste of time to argue with slow kids but do you even realise that those black guys what you adore are actually school or street shooters and they are worth much as pile of my dogs crap

adore=/=listen, you got reeled. You honestly seemed like you have a personality to care so much about what others listen to. Legit Tom stated how he didn't like that sort of metal & you go & comment how his metal is mainstream. People like you who listen to rock have this ego approach to other genres of music. Btw it's just not black rappers out there & just not "hood rap" but keep going on projecting about people's taste :^)

Got eem, lmfao.

@SZN

SZN

Nothin like you lames

View PostDisloyal, on 23 April 2017 - 08:31 PM, said:

l000l

The rappers I listen to are white and hispanic, not black. Like I said, I listen to chill and intelligent rap, not shitty, inaudible mainstream rap about drugs, violence, etc.

racist confirmed either way mainstream rap like that is from all races just as much as blacks in the 90s were doing with intelligent rap/hip-hop. i.e Slim Jesus, Mac Miller, Lil Pump etc etc

Posted Image

Disloyal

Disloyal

The One & Only

View PostSZN, on 23 April 2017 - 08:36 PM, said:

l000l

The rappers I listen to are white and hispanic, not black. Like I said, I listen to chill and intelligent rap, not shitty, inaudible mainstream rap about drugs, violence, etc.

racist confirmed either way mainstream rap like that is from all races just as much as blacks in the 90s were doing with intelligent rap/hip-hop. i.e Slim Jesus, Mac Miller, Lil Pump etc etc

??? I don't select my favorite rappers based on their race, it's just how shit worked out, lol. I used to like Hopsin and he's black, but I don't really feel him anymore.

Oh, actually, just remembered Immortal Technique. Love his music, and he's black. Skin color is irrelevant though, IMO, it's all about their content. lol

@SZN

SZN

Nothin like you lames

View PostDisloyal, on 23 April 2017 - 08:38 PM, said:

l000l

??? I don't select my favorite rappers based on their race, it's just how shit worked out, lol. I used to like Hopsin and he's black, but I don't really feel him anymore.

Oh, actually, just remembered Immortal Technique. Love his music, and he's black. Skin color is irrelevant though, IMO, it's all about their content. lol

kidding Justin I love you bro & IT Spanish

Posted Image

Disloyal

Disloyal

The One & Only

View PostSZN, on 23 April 2017 - 08:40 PM, said:

l000l

kidding Justin I love you bro & IT Spanish

l0l

$Merk

Merk

The clan world revolves around CP

• RSN:UAV
    • IRC:[CP]iMerk_31s
I hate this

Founder of the following terms:

Ah yes, heh, pffff, ye bro etc, yea bro?, _______ in 2k16?, k9k, rif rof

Posted Image

Posted Image

@Leader 2012-2014

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Spoiler

@Anton

Anton

Focuser

• RSN:Anto n
    • IRC:[CP]Anton
Lit

Posted Image

$Maaku

Maaku

Foreginer

• RSN:immaaku
    • IRC:-

View PostSZN, on 23 April 2017 - 08:34 PM, said:

l000l

Tom actually listens mainstream deathcore and ur taste is really poor so dont comment my topics in future

$Maaku

Maaku

Foreginer

• RSN:immaaku
    • IRC:-

l000l

I actually had season many years ago when i used to listen old eminem and mgk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users