Idiot

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
43 replies to this topic

$Jasper

Jasper

Més Que Un Clan

• RSN:AFC AJAX
    • IRC:[CP]Jasper
You need to focus Maaktart, fucking focus.

Ex @High Council 2014 - 2017

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards
Spoiler

$Maaku

Maaku

Foreginer

• RSN:immaaku
    • IRC:-

View PostAndre, on 24 April 2017 - 05:38 PM, said:

If you want to be taken seriously, start acting more seriously.

Joking around with retarded memes and stuff is fun, but the constant and excessive harrassing of selected people within CP is quite frankly getting out of hand.

I don't know who you are referring to in this topic, but I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be in this position if you hadn't upset someone.

That is not out from me if you delete my quality topics and comments and make cp forums look like this Posted Image
12AM - Save Me

Started by @Disloyal, Yesterday, 01:42 AM

$Maaku

Maaku

Foreginer

If you dont want me to post i will do it somewhere else and ignore cp forums

$Jasper

Jasper

Més Que Un Clan

View PostMaaku, on 24 April 2017 - 05:45 PM, said:

Focus

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards
Spoiler

$Andre

Andre
    • RSN:3
    • IRC:monhs

View PostMaaku, on 24 April 2017 - 05:42 PM, said:

Joking around with retarded memes and stuff is fun, but the constant and excessive harrassing of selected people within CP is quite frankly getting out of hand.

I don't know who you are referring to in this topic, but I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be in this position if you hadn't upset someone.

That is not out from me if you delete my quality topics and comments and make cp forums look like this Posted Image
12AM - Save Me

I'm not the one deleting your topics. I'm just saying maybe you shouldn't be surprised someone is.

Also threatening to leave CP is pretty pathetic dude, just leave if you want to leave

$Maaku

Maaku

Foreginer

Jasper and disloyal will be blocked now because this 2 retards they dont have any sense of humor or brains and even their profile pics makes me mad enough
so i think the only way to stay in cp (i had chat with drunk already about this) is to block this kids who i dont care and ignore them like persian tom

$Maaku

Maaku

Foreginer

View PostAndre, on 24 April 2017 - 05:50 PM, said:

View PostMaaku, on 24 April 2017 - 05:42 PM, said:

12AM - Save Me

I'm not the one deleting your topics. I'm just saying maybe you shouldn't be surprised someone is.

Also threatening to leave CP is pretty pathetic dude, just leave if you want to leave

I have still no idea who the fuck this andre is like there is 5 kids called andre in this pure community and every1 of them seems to be slow in the head like if you dont like me or my topics dont come to show ur face

$Jasper

Jasper

Més Que Un Clan

Nice profile picture @$Maaku

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards
Spoiler

@Anton

Anton

Focuser

• RSN:Anto n
    • IRC:[CP]Anton

View PostMaaku, on 24 April 2017 - 05:50 PM, said:

Jasper and disloyal will be blocked now because this 2 retards they dont have any sense of humor or brains and even their profile pics makes me mad enough
so i think the only way to stay in cp (i had chat with drunk already about this) is to block this kids who i dont care and ignore them like persian tom

@$Maaku
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Persian Tom

Persian Tom

King of Kings

• RSN:Bl o o d y
    • IRC:[CP]Persian_Tom

View PostMaaku, on 24 April 2017 - 05:50 PM, said:

tbh dont get why you ignore me, I legit haven't done a single thing to you. I even asked multiple times in ts for you to tell me who you think has been editing your posts etc and you just ignore me. If you want people to take you seriously act more serious in the future and tone down with the trolling

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users