19 replies to this topic

$Perry

Perry

See you in the pit

• RSN:LANE SW1TCH
    • IRC:[CP]Perry

View PostChris, on 01 May 2017 - 05:17 PM, said:

View PostPerry, on 01 May 2017 - 04:02 PM, said:

Selling Bitcoi(n PM me on TS if interested. For those who dont know what a Bitcoin is it's a digital currency that fluctuates in price kind of like stock does and is going up and you can use it to buy basically anything including stuff on the dark web like drugs/malware/etc anonymously.

It is going up right now and you can check price changes realtime at coindesk.com/price

Currently selling at the coindesk.com/price rate but will do a CP discount for anyone who buys from me :).

Holla at me niggas.

Posted Image

lmfao u couldnt even get a full bitcoin if u even tried, idiot. fuck outta here dumb n

Are u slow dude lmao? U don't need to buy a full BTC to profit u are stsly one of the slowest people I've ever met plz go back to school or something bro

Ex-Council of the #1 Pure Clan

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Posted Image

$Perry

Perry

See you in the pit

View PostEarmuffs, on 01 May 2017 - 05:42 PM, said:

bruh how you gunna say it's going up, but you tryna sell it? sus

Trying to sell because I no longer need not because it is crashing u can check the graphs yourself

Posted Image

$Perry

Perry

See you in the pit

View PostBlue, on 01 May 2017 - 04:56 PM, said:

gl

Thanks

Posted Image

$Perry

Perry

See you in the pit

View PostSZN, on 01 May 2017 - 05:02 PM, said:

Hope it goes well

Thanks brother

Posted Image

$Anthoni

Anthoni
    • RSN:illegalized
    • IRC:[CP]Anthoni
Best of luck selling it, Man. Maybe if I had more of an interest in that sort of thing..

Proud Elder of Corrupt Pures

Persian Tom

Persian Tom

King of Kings

• RSN:Bl o o d y
    • IRC:[CP]Persian_Tom

View PostPerry, on 01 May 2017 - 07:30 PM, said:

View PostEarmuffs, on 01 May 2017 - 05:42 PM, said:

bruh how you gunna say it's going up, but you tryna sell it? sus

Trying to sell because I no longer need not because it is crashing u can check the graphs yourself
it's actually gone up by like 150$ in the past week, I have a couple of BTC myself :P

Posted Image

$Chris

Chris
    • IRC:[CP]Chris

View PostPerry, on 01 May 2017 - 07:29 PM, said:

Selling Bitcoi(n PM me on TS if interested. For those who dont know what a Bitcoin is it's a digital currency that fluctuates in price kind of like stock does and is going up and you can use it to buy basically anything including stuff on the dark web like drugs/malware/etc anonymously.

It is going up right now and you can check price changes realtime at coindesk.com/price

Currently selling at the coindesk.com/price rate but will do a CP discount for anyone who buys from me :).

Holla at me niggas.

Posted Image

lmfao u couldnt even get a full bitcoin if u even tried, idiot. fuck outta here dumb n

Are u slow dude lmao? U don't need to buy a full BTC to profit u are stsly one of the slowest people I've ever met plz go back to school or something bro

Are u slow dude lmao? U don't need to buy a full BTC TO PROFIT U ARE STSLY ONE OF THE SLOWEST PEOPLE I've ever met plz go back to school or something bro

full BTC TO PROFIT U ARE STSLY ONE OF THE SLOWEST PEOPLE

U ARE STSLY ONE OF THE SLOWEST PEOPLE

STSLY ??????? ONE OF THE SLOWEST PEOPLE ?????????????????????

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

]Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

$Perry

Perry

See you in the pit

View PostChris, on 03 May 2017 - 01:01 AM, said:

Holla at me niggas.

Posted Image

Are u slow dude lmao? U don't need to buy a full BTC TO PROFIT U ARE STSLY ONE OF THE SLOWEST PEOPLE I've ever met plz go back to school or something bro

literally kill urself no1 in CP likes u lmao fat nerd drunk kyp'd u so hard u had to get a job irl neck it

Posted Image

$Chris

Chris
    • IRC:[CP]Chris

View PostPerry, on 03 May 2017 - 01:13 AM, said:

Holla at me niggas.

Posted Image

literally kill urself no1 in CP likes u lmao fat nerd drunk kyp'd u so hard u had to get a job irl neck it

@Drunk can u vouch that u made me get a job somehow ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

]Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

$Perry

Perry

See you in the pit

View PostChris, on 03 May 2017 - 03:24 PM, said:

View PostPerry, on 03 May 2017 - 01:13 AM, said:

Holla at me niggas.

Posted Image

@Drunk can u vouch that u made me get a job somehow ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users