About SLEEP - VERY IMPORTANT!

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

Mr Boobz

Mr Boobz
    • RSN:Mr Boobz
    • IRC:Mr Boobz
I could never figure out why I will wake up feeling drained on days that I sleep in yet sometimes I get up for work at 4:30 am with little sleep and feel fine. Thanks for the info Chain!

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/nokaut/Fedor_drops_nog.gif

Lukea Brassy

Lukea Brassy
    • RSN:Lukea Brassy
Dope I already never sleep #Addy

`Lodi

`Lodi

`Garrett|762

• RSN:CP Lodi
    • IRC:[CP]`Lodi
I've heard this somewhere as well. Although I heard there were 2 stages of sleep, and they each lasted about 15 minutes. What i do when I've got to be up without a full 8 hours is set my alarm 1/2 hour early, if you feel like shit the first time it goes off hit snooze for 15 mins. SHIT WORKS, try to go to bed about the same time each night and get up at the same time to time your routine. During spring/fall when I work 60+hrs a week and have school full time I usually go a couple days with 4 hrs of sleep. It's not enough, but when you wake up on the right cycle you feel better. Also, keep yourself hydrated and change your socks.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Lonesome

Lonesome
    • RSN:Lo nesome
    • IRC:[CP]Lonesome
I'm always good on 4-5 hours.anything else and I'm in bed all day or lazy as fuck
Posted Image

Mr Clutch

Mr Clutch
    • RSN:MrPVMClutch
    • IRC:[CP]Clutch
What is this "Sleep" you speak of? O.o o.O

http://tldr.me/1331bh4.png

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ira G.Cep

Ira G.Cep
    • RSN:Ira G.Cep
    • IRC:Ira G.Cep
HOw about Charles Roberts waits till the game is over before he starts running his mouth.  WTF was he thinking?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users