Question for Pop

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

@Chain

Chain
    • RSN:Chain Is Law
    • IRC:[CP]Chain
If I start lifting, do you recommend taking creatine or any sort of protein shakes or anything like that?

Posted Image

Pop

Pop
    • RSN:L0L
    • IRC:Pop_R1ne
Before you take Creatine (i suggest going with creatine monohydrate if you do )...Gather knowledge on it. Do not buy it and then look it up.Look it up then actually purchase. You will then run into the muscle cramping you will get due to creatine if you do not drink a maximum of 1 gallon of water a day..Do i suggest creatine when starting?No,get familiar with lifting watching the normal gains you will make.

As for Whey Protein...Yes..If you cannot get enough protein a day.You are like 160lbs i believe..Just one chicken breast has around 40-50gs of protein in Just one.It wouldnt be hard for you to pass 160gs of protein.(dont forget your other macros such as fats,carbs tho)

And i assume you are trying to bulk up to gain weight..youll need around 180-220gs of protein if your bulking tryna gain some muscle.

If for some reason you are trying to cut some lbs..Do not even look at creatine..your wasting your time.Creatine and weight loss are the opposite to put it as simple

Edited by Pop, 13 April 2012 - 01:14 AM.

Posted Image

Pure King170

Pure King170
    • RSN:Lmao U Mad
Damn pop im impressed you know your shit. lol
Like pop was saying creatine and cardio dont go together so you better off without it. If you want to take creatine i recommend BSN cellmass because i seen the most gains from taking this supplement than any other.

Protein u can get off food but it your really struggling to the amount of protein your body need then go ahead and buy whey protein. I recommend optinum nutrition whey because it works for me but you can also experiment with other whey supplements if u like.

Edited by Pure King170, 13 April 2012 - 08:45 AM.

$Merk

Merk

The clan world revolves around CP

• RSN:UAV
    • IRC:[CP]iMerk_31s
These niggas know they shiet.

Founder of the following terms:

Ah yes, heh, pffff, ye bro etc, yea bro?, _______ in 2k16?, k9k, rif rof

Posted Image

Posted Image

@Leader 2012-2014

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users