Your source for motivation

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

$Oneddd

Oneddd
    • IRC:Oneddd

View PostLatkuz, on 14 April 2012 - 07:28 PM, said:

i love zyzz but he didnt die cuz a heart defect it was a drug over dose in thailand
Were you there? Thought so lol (no douchiness attended). Anyways, it could've been, but that would mean this whole thing is a conspiracy created by the Thailand government. What they got out of the autopsy was that he died of an undiagnosed heart defect. Now there are conspiracy theories that the Thailand government was trying to cover something up when they found out he was a famous Australian bodybuilder, which is why they took so long to report his death. I guess we'll never know the real reason. Even his brother believes there's more to his death than an "undiagnosed heart defect".
******CP MASTER RACE******
Feb. 15 09'

Pop

Pop
    • RSN:L0L
    • IRC:Pop_R1ne

ALWAYS leave your ego at the door. Haha, I've hurt myself too many times because I was scared of looking like a little bitch to pick up smaller weights.

Same here. When I first saw a vid I was like wow this guy is a fucken faggot lol. But I just kept on watching and found his vids pretty funny.
And as for celltech, I bet if you were to step into a gym right now, you could pick out a handful of guys who are on it lol. It's hard to come by an aesthetic physique that's natty now days. And even though he was on it, it still doesn't take away from all that he accomplished. His physique was built on pure dedication and hard work. Having to hit the gym everyday and stick to a diet for 5 years straight is tough and I doubt half the people in todays world would be able to stick with it for that long lol.

I know plenty of others (on the internet lol) who still admire him for what he's done, even though they're already jacked. A lot of people admire the lifestyle he lived (not giving a fuck about anything and living life to the fullest with plenty of lulz). He's still the best troll to walk  the planet lol. He trolled online and irl, which was great.

Referring to motivation when i started out lol. As of now no motivation is needed,its just something i do.For me to look for motivation means i don't wanna do it in the first place or trying to find a reason to do so in the first place,L.And my ego was for braggin rights outside gym,i am supposedly naturally strong so i never had to deal with the pussy weight for main compound lifts..But what did fuck me up in beginning was shit form,lo

But it was funny watchin people in old gym using tomuch weight and looking ridiculous tho.

Edited by Pop, 14 April 2012 - 07:39 PM.

Posted Image

$Oneddd

Oneddd

View PostPop, on 14 April 2012 - 07:35 PM, said:

Referring to motivation when i started out lol. As of now no motivation is needed,its just something i do.For me to look for motivation means i don't wanna do it in the first place or trying to find a reason to do so in the first place,L.And my ego was for braggin rights outside gym,i am supposedly naturally strong so i never had to deal with the pussy weight for main compound lifts..But what did fuck me up in beginning was shit form,lo

But it was funny watchin people in old gym using tomuch weight and looking ridiculous tho.
Yea shit form has fucked me over too lol. Hahaha dat dere black genetics
Talking about heavy weight, shit form, and leaving your ego at the door, check this shit out r0fl

Feb. 15 09'

Pop

Pop
    • RSN:L0L
    • IRC:Pop_R1ne

View PostOneddd, on 14 April 2012 - 07:53 PM, said:

Yea shit form has fucked me over too lol. Hahaha dat dere black genetics Talking about heavy weight, shit form, and leaving your ego at the door, check this shit out r0fl

gf his lowerback

snap city bitch snap snap city bitch
Posted Image

$Merk

Merk

The clan world revolves around CP

• RSN:UAV
    • IRC:[CP]iMerk_31s
damn. dis nigga.

Founder of the following terms:

Ah yes, heh, pffff, ye bro etc, yea bro?, _______ in 2k16?, k9k, rif rof

Posted Image

Posted Image

@Leader 2012-2014

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Spoiler

Latkuz

Latkuz
    • RSN:Rowdy Gent
l0l that kid just fucked up his back sooo much

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0149/4340/t/7/assets/logo.png?2651

$Oneddd

Oneddd
"190" (russian accent) lmfao
Feb. 15 09'

$Jump

Jump
I got motivated by this guy, Fucking legend, RIP Zyzz. You should check ChestBrah out tho
http://4gifs.org/gallery/d/203642-2/Kristina_Rose.gif?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users