Keith [COMPLETED]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
22 replies to this topic

Keith

Keith
    • RSN:Bind
1) What is your RuneScape Name?: Bind
2) What is your Combat Level?: 96
3) Can you please show a screenshot of your stats (show the entire RS screen)?: Posted Image
4) How did you find out about CP?: Pure Warfare
5) Who are your three referrals and how long have you known them?:

1. Daniel - 1 day.
2. David - 1 day.
3. Charlie - 5-6 Years

6) What is the country you live in and the time zone?: USA, Central
7) Do you have any grudges against any of our members, if so, who and why?: No
8) Can you please show a screenshot of you being on IRC (always try to wear a [CP] tag, this is very essential)?:

Posted Image

9) Can you please show a screenshot of you being on our TS3 server?:

Posted Image

10) Have you been in any pure clans before (if so, name them, for how long, what your rank was, and what account(s) you were in the clan on)?:

Elysium (Council), The Hatred (Elite), Enemy (Member)

11) As a member of Corrupt Pures you are expected to have perfect weekend PK trip attendance, do you understand?: Yes
12) Do you plan to continue training your accounts stats and improving your warring abilities?: Yes
13) Do you understand in-
game activity is not the only thing expected out of you, we expect you to be a part of our community, by this we mean you need to be active in IRC, TS3, and the forums (view and post daily) is this understood?: Yes
14) If you are online, we expect you to attend a mandatory event, there are no excuses, is this understood? Yes
15) In Corrupt Pures, we allow members to create fun events, will you try your best to attend these events?: Yes
16) Our weekend PK trips sometimes exceed 2 hours, we expect you to be at the entire PK trip, is this understood?: Yes
17) Have you created your introduction (please answer this question by putting your link in the answer area)?: http://cp-rs.com/ind...__10#entry83528
18) Do you have the 20 required post count in order to be eligible for acceptance?:
19) If you die during a war returning to it as fast as possible is essential, this is why we make 57 woodcutting mandatory (canoe to Moss Giants/Edgeville), do you understand that you are going to need at least 20 sets of gear weekly for our F2P and P2P PK trips, can you please show us a picture of 20 F2P and P2P returning sets here?:

Posted Image

20) Can you please show a screenshot of what you would bring to a F2P PK trip?:

Posted Image

21) Can you please show a screenshot of what you would bring to a P2P PK trip?:

Posted Image

22) Can you record our events and post them on YouTube?: Yes
23) Do you have a microphone?: Yes
24) Do you have any computer skills (such as GFX design)?: A little bit of GFX.
25) Can you use Shortkeys or an Auto Typer (if not, can you please get one or the other)?: Yes
26) Is your account currently F2P or P2P (if it is F2P can you get P2P soon)? P2P
27) We expect you to attend both F2P and P2P events, but which do you prefer?: P2P
28) To make sure you understand the time of our weekend events, can you please list here the time we begin gathering for our mandatory weekend events?:

Fri - 5:30 PM EST
Sat - 3:30 PM EST
Sun - 3:30 PM EST

29) In 50 words, no less, can you please tell us how you can benefit CP?:

I'm looking for a new start. I'm available for most weekend and will attend the trips till the end. I'm a community guy, I love the forums, IRC, TS the most. I'm experienced, pretty chill, and in general a nice person. I'm willing to help, and be helped.

30) When attending a mandatory event, you must PM an official before leaving with the reason you are leaving, is this understood?: Yes
31)Can you please define the following terms to the best of your ability..
DD/Death Dot: All on one spot.
Fall In/C In: All in on the leader.
Off: Not attacking.
Pile: A target or attacking the same person.
C "Name": Spamming a target.
Spread: Falling out of the fall in/DD.
Clump: Being grouped up.
Tank: Staying alive.
Hug: Using objects to get the enemy off of you.
Drag: Running away from the general fighting area.
Push: Moving into the enemy.
Return: Coming back after a death.
32) Have you read the rules? Yes
33) Do you have "Chain Is Law" and "Drunkin R2h" added in game? Yes
34) Corrupt Pures expect you to have the ability to PK, can you please show 3 kill pictures/screenshots OR 1 PK video here?:

35) Your ability to attend as many events as possible is important, can you please show a screenshot to one weekday and one weekend event here?:

Posted Image

Posted Image

I came kind of late and was trying to get into the TS/CC. Eventually I got moved into the TS but then I heard Drunk say something along the lines of "I don't really want that kid here anyways." so I didn't make a big deal about getting into the CC so that's why I am by my lonesome in the picture. Eventually I did get to the trip.

http://www.manup2012.com/_assets/img/logo.png

99: Strength, Range, Prayer Magic, Construction, Constitution, Agility, Herblore, Thieving, Crafting, Fletching, Smithing, Firemaking

@Chain

Chain
    • RSN:Chain Is Law
    • IRC:[CP]Chain
I like dat song in dat pk vid. I'm not really judging this app yet but it makes literally 0 sense, you "hated" on CP for a couple months now, why the change? If you give me a good enough answer I'm willing to give it a try..

Posted Image

Keith

Keith
    • RSN:Bind

View PostChain, on 23 April 2012 - 12:42 PM, said:

I like dat song in dat pk vid. I'm not really judging this app yet but it makes literally 0 sense, you "hated" on CP for a couple months now, why the change? If you give me a good enough answer I'm willing to give it a try..

I hated NME for months too while in The Hatred.

http://www.manup2012.com/_assets/img/logo.png

99: Strength, Range, Prayer Magic, Construction, Constitution, Agility, Herblore, Thieving, Crafting, Fletching, Smithing, Firemaking

$`Peter

`Peter

Niggas Gona Nig

View PostChain, on 23 April 2012 - 12:42 PM, said:

Basically this. Kind of confused myself. We'll see.

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t281/bluediamondimages/Funny%20Stuff/WCG%20Stuff/BEARS-D-SCORES.png
http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee68/Iceecream00/chicagobears.jpg

Posted Image
Posted Image

Corrupted since February 12, 2009.
Retired
High Council 2010-2012

@Chain

Chain
    • RSN:Chain Is Law
    • IRC:[CP]Chain

View PostKeith, on 23 April 2012 - 12:46 PM, said:

I hated NME for months too while in The Hatred.

But you also didn't spend your precious time editing NME announcements while in TH trying to make them look bad. This level of hate on CP was a bit greater than the one you had on NME...:P

If you truly are pissed at NME for whatever reasons and you are joining for revenge, I don't mind that, but I expect a pretty good reason as to why you are mad at them lol

Posted Image

$iP K E D

iP K E D
    • IRC:[CP]iPKED
Hmm we'll see.

Give me a valid reason on why you left NME.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

$Ipunchb4bys

Ipunchb4bys

The Dutch Legend

atend as much events as possible
gl whit you app

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/033/3/d/signature_van_der_vaart_by_kaiser97-d4oewqz.png

Posted ImagePosted Image

Spoiler

$Merk

Merk

The clan world revolves around CP

• RSN:UAV
    • IRC:[CP]iMerk_31s
Nice account, looking forward to see you in CP if you are serious.

Founder of the following terms:

Ah yes, heh, pffff, ye bro etc, yea bro?, _______ in 2k16?, k9k, rif rof

Posted Image

Posted Image

@Leader 2012-2014

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Spoiler

D An Iel

D An Iel
    • RSN:Capta1n Dan
Hope your serious gl on the app if you need a ref I'll be happy to
PROUD OverLord Of Onslaught
Proud Member of Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Member of Exiled Force
Proud Ex-Leader of Ambition
Founder of Deadly Mortals
Ex officer of Higher Force

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/4167/danielsig.jpg