Inactive Sweep Week

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

@Chain

Chain
    • RSN:Chain Is Law
    • IRC:[CP]Chain
1) Change the IMG on the Events forum and TS like before, just use a new one every week. Not every week you have a new sig so don't worry about it if you don't. We do have a new one for this week so just use this: http://mossgiant.xyz/up/Ryn0k.gif

2) Change the YouTube video like before.

3) Go into the Mandatory Weekend Events forum. Find the current one we've been using. Click the unapprove button on it.

4)  Find the last Inactive Sweep topic I made in the Mandatory Weekend Events forum. Copy it into a New Topic. Use the same set up but use this current month where it said last month. Post it, make sure its locked, and give it a purple bolded topic title.

5) Go on Admin CP and search "Header" on the top right. Click the only option it gives. Edit the text in the first box to say "Inactive Sweep Weekend PK Trips - Click for more info." and then before that line put &--#60;font color="red"&--#62; and at the end put &--#60;/font&--#62;.  Look for the link in that header code as well and put the link to the new topic you posted for the inactive sweep. Click update settings.

6) Go on Admin CP and search "bulk mail". Find the last inactive sweep one I sent, edit the links in it to the new topic you made it. Send it. Then go to Mass PM and do the same thing. Remember send it in cycles of 20.

7) Go to the Custom Blocks and then the Mandatory Events thing. Look at how I added the Inactive Sweep thing to it for future reference. All I did was put in "&--#60;br&--#62;
&--#60;font color="red"&--#62;Inactive Sweep&--#60;/font&--#62;". You need to go into it and edit the link to the new Inactive Sweep topic for it though.

8) Go in Notices, create a new topic with a green bolded Topic Title that says "Promotions & Inactive Sweep". In the topic just talk about how there is an inactive sweep that is really important they need to check out to not get booted, and then mention the preps and that promotions will be posted at the end of the weekend (like they always are after inactive sweep weekends). You should probably include people should keep changing their names to CP######## if they can and haven't yet. Make sure it looks good and then just close the topic and link it to everyone.

Set up an auto spam in IRC for the inactive sweep. If you want to make an announcement go ahead, I am saving mine for next week. Might as well pump people up somehow for this week..

I left out a lot of tiny details and it's also 4 am. If you need any help let me know.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users