Seb|Gef0rce's application

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
23 replies to this topic

Sebbb

Sebbb
    • RSN:Gef0rce242
1) What is your current RuneScape Display Name?: Gef0rce242

2) What is your Combat Level in F2P and P2P?: 87 in both F2P & P2P.

3) Can you please show a screenshot of your stats (show the entire RS screen)?: Posted Image

4) How did you find out about CP?: I've known of CP for years.

5) Who are your three referrals (people you have met in CP) and how long have you known them?: Harrie (2 years), Jasper (1 year), David.

6) What is your timezone? GMT

7) Do you have any grudges against any of our members, if so, who and why?: Not at all, one or two people from 2007, but I'm sure their long gone now.

8) Can you please show a screenshot of you being on IRC (always try to wear a [CP] tag, this is very essential)?: Pictures not uploading. A rank can confirm  my presence in IRC.

9) Can you please show a screenshot of you being on our TS3 server (always make your TeamSpeak Name your RSN during events)?:http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/1011/cpts.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

10) Have you been in any pure clans before (if so, name them, for how long, what your rank was, and what account(s) you were in the clan on)?:
2005-2006- RSD (Member), Spent just over a year in this clan, I wanted a change of scenery, so I decided to make a pure.
2006- Supreme 0wnage (Member) - spent over 4 months in this clan, but ever since the merge for the making of Fatality, I diddn't have the requirements to join.
2007 - Solar Spartans(Experienced member) - spent a good 3 months in this clan, left to make a new clan called DS.
2007- Death On Site (Leader). Was part of the founding team, and one of the core leaders, spent over 6 months being one of the leaders, the clan closed due to innactivity.
Late 2007- mid 2008- TGG (Elite)- Pretty much closed DS into TGG, and spent just over a year in this clan, and loved every minute of it, However leaders, zell and shroom decided to close TGG, due to their problems with school.
2008- Divinity- (Member) Alot of my friends from TGG pretty much joined, i spent just over a month in this clan, I diddn't really like their lack of mid-week events, so I left.
Late 2009- TGG (Old School rank) The clan re-opens with its original leadership, however Zell and Shroom could not adapt to the existing clan world. -closed.
Late 2009- IR (Member) after just over a year of quitting scape, I came back and thought it'd be a good idea to join IR, wasn't a very good idea, left to join CD
2010 - Complete Dominaton (Experienced member) Spent over 3 months in this clan, however Nick the founder decided to close the clan.
2010 - Complexity (Founder & Leader)- Decided to get into contact with some old friends to form a new low level'd pure clan, we accomplished alot, and lasted just over 7 months, the clan closed due to innactivity within the ranks.
2010- Corrupt Pures (Elite) - Left to make Control
2010-2011 Control (part of the founding team & Proud warlord) Spent 10 months helping to lead this clan to the very best of my ability, we closed to the upcomming innactivity of our core Ranks.
2012- Uprising (Founder, Warlord, F2P CALLER) - Unexpected closure.

11) As a member of Corrupt Pures you are expected to have perfect weekend PK trip attendance, do you understand?: Understood

12) Do you plan on continuing to train your RuneScape account (list some current goals)?: I understand my accounts stats are terrible, they've been terrible for as long as I can remember. Probably due to maxing my main in F2P stats, would be the reason for such laziness. But nowadays I only ever log into my account for Clan events. I am however making time to train my range.

13) We use some very unique warring strategies. Will you listen to all directions given by officials without giving us any problems? Yes, without difficulty.

14) Do you understand in-
game activity is not the only thing expected out of you, we expect you to be a part of our community, by this we mean you need to be active in IRC, TS3, and the forums (view and post daily) is this understood?: I understand.

15) If you are online, we expect you to attend a mandatory event, there are no excuses, is this understood?: I understand.

16) In Corrupt Pures, we allow members to create fun events, will you try your best to attend these events?: Yes, I will try my hardest.

17) Our weekend PK trips sometimes last for hours, we expect you to be at these entire PK trips until we end them as a clan, is this understood?: Understood

18) Have you created your introduction (please answer this question by putting your link in the answer area)?:

19) Do you have the 20 required post count in order to be eligible for acceptance?: Not yet, but I will in the next 10 minutes.

20) If you die during a war returning to it as fast as possible is essential. This is why we make 57 woodcutting mandatory (canoe to Moss Giants/Edgeville), do you understand that you are going to need at least 20 sets of gear weekly for our F2P and P2P PK trips? Also please show us a picture of 20 F2P and P2P returning sets:Posted Image (Before people comment, Yes I know I do not have exactly 20 returning sets, this is a fairly older picture)

21) Have you carefully gone over the gear we expect you to wear at each event (there are different setups for F2P/P2P, Wilderness/Clan Wars, Safe/Dangerous, etc.)?: Yes, I understand fully what equipment is required for certain events.

22) Can you record our events and post them on YouTube?: I can, but I prefer not to.

23) Do you have a microphone?: Yes.

24) Do you have any computer skills (such as GFX design)?: I do yes, a Youtube channel full of GFX goodness.

25) Can you use Shortkeys or an Auto Typer (if not, can you please get one or the other)?: I take pride  spamming piles in the original format ("C "NAME").

26) Is your account currently F2P or P2P (if it is F2P can you get P2P soon)?: P2P

27) We expect you to attend both F2P and P2P events, but which do you prefer?: F2P 100%

28) To make sure you understand the time our weekend events begin, can you please list the time we begin gathering for our mandatory Saturday and Sunday PK trips?: 8.30 GMT

29) In 50 words, no less, please explain to us why you would be a valuable addition to the clan?: I bring 7 years of Runescape combat clanning experience, (mainly F2P), I bring along experience in leadership, community skills, F2P spamming skills, F2P tanking skills, F2P Calling skills, Recruitment Skills, and most importantly Maturity.

30) When attending a mandatory event, you must PM an official before leaving with the reason you are leaving, is this understood?: Understood.

31) Have you read and acknowledged the clanning terms? Yes, all of them.

32) Have you read and acknowledged the rules? Yes.

33) Do you have "Chain Is Law" and "Drunkin R2h" added in game? Yes.

34) Corrupt Pures expect you to have the ability to PK, can you please show 2 kill pictures/screenshots (they can be with the clan) OR 1 PK video here?: I will update.

35) Your ability to attend as many events as possible is important, can you please show a screenshot to one weekday and one weekend event here?:Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

@Chain

Chain
    • RSN:Chain Is Law
    • IRC:[CP]Chain
You are not even close to our reqs man.

Melee Option: 93+ Strength w/ 60+ Attack and 86+ Range.
Range Option: 93+ Range w/ 60+ Attack and 86+ Strength.
Magic Option: 94+ Magic w/ 60+ Attack, 86+ Strength, and 86+ Range.

All above options require 82+ Magic, 80+ Constitution, 43+ Prayer, 57+ Woodcutting, and 1-25 Defence (exceptions).

Posted Image

Sebbb

Sebbb
I can get the Range, but I have no hope of getting 93 strength any time soon :(

@Chain

Chain
    • RSN:Chain Is Law
    • IRC:[CP]Chain
You have too! :\

Posted Image

$Feelthef1re

Feelthef1re
You've got so much experience, all you need are those stats :S

pm me if u wanna train bandits with me some time :D!

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Posted Image

Posted Image

$Shiny

Shiny
    • RSN:8il
    • IRC:┼∞∞┼
GET P2P.

Posted Image

sesh

~

🙏

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

$Ipunchb4bys

Ipunchb4bys

The Dutch Legend

Go train :P
the rest looks fine

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/033/3/d/signature_van_der_vaart_by_kaiser97-d4oewqz.png

Posted ImagePosted Image

Spoiler

Sebbb

Sebbb

View PostShiny_Ar0wz, on 09 May 2012 - 09:33 PM, said:

GET P2P.

I have P2P, just dont do it

$iP K E D

iP K E D
    • IRC:[CP]iPKED
App looks good, bro it's just the stats! Keep training as much as you can, take as long as you need to. I know it can be boring to train, I'm sure you can auto click your mage up or something? You can easily get 86+ range and strength may take a while but it's worth it.

You seem like a good member, seen you at trip and you clearly know what your doing. Other than that stay active and come to events!

:)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Juice

Juice
    • RSN:asfasfdasdfda
    • IRC:asdfasdfasdf
Arent those old event pics?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users